Ron Paul hate thread

here we post stuff against this Never Trump nationalism-hating cuck so Sup Forums gets redpilled on him and his faggotry

daily reminder:
>Trump for President? Rather have Clinton, says Ron Paul
marketslant.com/articles/trump-president-rather-have-clinton-says-ron-paul

>Ron Paul on The Alan Colmes Show: ‘I’m Scared To Death’ Trump Will Win The Nomination.
youtube.com/watch?v=SsSLd0joO8I

Ron Paul Forums is the opposite of Paul, full of Trump-hating paulcucks:
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?485951-Children-and-their-language-quot-Cuck-quot

No shit, Paul is a fucking Jew...

_donald

Ron Paul is more right-wing than Trump everywhere but immigration

lol no he isn't
He's the very definition of a Cuck, is Rand his wife's son?

Ron Paul is the Republican Bernie.

Looks good at first, but then you uncover that they're just a filthy liberal.

>Trump for President? Rather have Clinton, says Ron Paul

That's literally not in the article. There are two instances of clinton on that page, the title and comments section.

>Ron Paul on The Alan Colmes Show: ‘I’m Scared To Death’ Trump Will Win The Nomination.

Trump's campaign was effective during the republican nomination, but looked like a complete disaster for the general election. That didn't happen because he changed his style, and more importantly nailed his message perfectly just a few weeks before the election.

>Ron Paul Forums is the opposite of Paul, full of Trump-hating paulcucks

Yeah fuck em

So when are you going to uncover that Trump is a moderate?

God i fucking hate nu pol. Paul has been fighting globalism since before you made your first fucking neopets account you cuck. Read Revoloution A Manifesto and try and say he isnt based

i meant opposite of Sup Forums

Also he was shilling hard that trump was a bloodthirsty dictator and a fascist, not just that he'd lose

Now he's moderating his tone a bit, but he was more hysterical than nevertrumpers some time ago

I haven't liked Ron Paul ever since he made fun of a veteran being murdered, going "Live by the sword, die by the sword."

he should stop acting like a cuck

Get over yourslef

no wonder he's on RT 24/7, he's a weak shill

Because he fell for trump's republican race facade, if you say crazy shit to get the spotlight on yourself and attract frustrated voters, some people might actually believe it.

He really did look like a bigger narcissist than obama who would stretch executive order as much as he could. In fact, the second really might have been true if trump was forced to work against a democrat house and senate, but because the entire government is republican now, there's no threat of creeping executive powers.

>Now he's moderating his tone a bit, but he was more hysterical than nevertrumpers some time ago

I'd say that's true on the right. Most nevertrumpers didn't care about the consequences of a trump administration, only that he'd lost the whitehouse

Made fun of? You be the judge

>Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense

The more I learn about PTSD, the more it does make sense though. PTSD victims need to feel group cohesion to feel safe, basically the feeling that someone has their back even though there is no present danger, which means spending time with other soldiers. Most aren't triggered by loud sounds and weapons or anything, though a few guys are like that.

Meme him to the cabinet. Fuck you shills!

He is a democrat it would be political suicide for him to come out of the trump closet.

Its like when Trump tells us not to be racist.

this user gets it