Tell me about your fetishes Sup Forums

Tell me about your fetishes Sup Forums

Leglocking and hand holding. Impregnation. Missionary

small spaces

>Robots, goths, tsunderes, airheads, tall girls, thicc shirt girls, beefcakes, traps, slave girls
I can go on

I don't know why, but I can't cum unless I'm completely stretched out on my side horizontal when I masturbate,

Big lips

Nigga what?

Super pregnant ladies. Oh yeah.

the opposite of claustrophobia maybe?

Victorian dresses and fancy gloves.

I dunno, I just like classy ladies.

>thicc shirt girls
dude tell me about those chicks in their big shirts and stuff

Not him but I like the idea of small enclosed spaces, sometimes in the winter I turn off the heat and make a nest in a closet I crawl into. I'm aware of the implications but I dont want to go back to my parents, shit was terrible

Yeah I know it's just... I haven't heard of anyone into that kind of stuff. So uhh do you get aroused in a closet or something?

Fair enough

Skullboy's feet.

Socks, but none of that smelly stuff. Just admiring a girl's cute and clean feet in socks.

>Hellboy
>robots
>fish/monster people

Don't worry. Anyone who thinks it means anything is a Fruedian peddling nonsense.

I do not come to explain nor justify my actions.

Grooming, not the illegal kind. Just washing people, bathing with them, picking thier ears, combing thier hair, spoonfeeding them, buffing thier nails, massaging them. if my older sister didn't ruin me I'd be normal but I still jerk off to the memory of her dragging me into the tub with her to wash her back

Hypnosis

this guy
this guy right here

I meant short, honestly i hate it when women wear shirts covering their tits. They should be naked for our pleasure 24/7

Amputee women. No degradation, shamefulness, or dogwoman slavery; always dignified or seductive poses, wearing prosthetics or cybernetics, or flaunting their stumps.

I'm also a furry, so Bunnie Rabbot is my waifu forever, but Captain Celaeno is my new birb side cloaca.

Guro.

>furry
I cant wait till trump makes it legal to hang you freaks

>not going full lovecraftian horror

emetophilia

Afros, unfortunately, I don’t see much art or moments with it. Anyone have any Sup Forums scenes where girls get Afros? preferably light skinned girls

Being frozen

Emo chicks with low self-esteem.

Are you me?
I love afros on my ladies.

>comfy /ss/ incest

hmmmm

Gambling/fighting/dares where stripping and/or sex is used as a punishment.

Sexually dominant, tall, fit women.

Thin, fit, androgynous women.

Ladies in suits of armor
Only the best taste can understand this

belly bulge, deep inserts, monster girls, robot girls, furry "girls", backsack

comfy /ss/ incest is the best thing in the world

I need to write more of it...

Short stacks and chubby lolis. Thry had no fucking bussiness making Darla's frame so curvaceous or her movements so damn sultry. Lilo was the nail in the coffin. I want to die

Petite tomboys brimming with confidence.

Tornadoes

A woman who needs to sexually relieve herself stuck in a boiling hot suit of armor as she gets hotter and hotter.
Projecting my fetishes there for a brief moment.

It was nothing sexual, I'm a spic so it was mostly normal if a bit unusally pushy and it stopped at an appropriate age. Just I became a pervert from it. she still teases me about when I cried because I thought she stopped loving me when she stopped letting me shower with her

Extremely wide hips, wet kisses, leglocking, neck biting, ear massage, horns, rimming, anal, clothed, hugging, hand holding and more.

>I cried because I thought she stopped loving me when she stopped letting me shower with her
Cute.

ssbbw, immobile women

The hell is leg locking?

Femdom, humilliation and bondage.

Pozzing

Women with a sexual turmoil within them, with a pure heart but impure body that betrays them. Usually some external force that causes arousal is a plus.

Yes. This is good.
esp. if it's a temptation towards incest

Do you want me to tell you about my fetishes?

older, dominant woman humiliating and milking young men to use their semen in anti-aging cream

- tile patterns
- the state of ohio
- hand holding
- consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights out

during penetration the woman wraps her legs around the guy's body and holds him tight so he can't get away.

>to use their semen in anti-aging cream

What weakling can't break out of a woman's hold?

lately I've been getting into dominant older women being dommed by dominant girls

I'll describe it with this webm
How autistic am I?

>being frozen
>must increase body temperature
>extreme cuddling is required
You fetishize women being enveloped by a thick substance?

Nah, just the coughing

Afraid I can't relate to that.

Hairy armpits, tanlines, periods, long hair, tall boots.

I feel like those are included with "monster", but if they aren't I like them anyway

>Hairy armpits,
Go back to tumblr you disgusting feminist

I bet hairy pussies disgust you

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Please return to fucking your dog, lee.

TF

Girls in dark clothes-goth punk- hate scene,a couple kinds of tf, be-breast butt, dislike belly,mind break,corruption,thicc,robots,plants,scalie,bimbo tf,dolls,sex slave,2D,ahegao,excessive cum,gangbang,fuck machines.

You bet your sweet ass they disgust me. Women should only have hair on their heads
You first you ponie obsessed autist

Kill yourself barneyfag

Yeah hairy pussies are totally disgusting and it would be really bad if you put your face in one and took a big sniff haha

>all this near-vanilla
I pity and envy you guys.
>vore
>cockvore
>dragons
>dominance by pinning with dick/breasts
>mild hypnosis
>kobolds, nagas... honestly most scaly creatures
>light bondage, ESPECIALLY in conjunction with vore
But really, the thought of my feet tied together and my hands tied to a pole while a dragon lays his thick, musky cock atop my entire body, before he draws back and starts to feed my feet into his hot, slippery shaft, my bindings leaving me little to do but squirm side to side, and him telling me what a great load I'll make for his next cumshot...
Nnf~

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me

Good night Lee

Have you ever considered dragon dildos?

Impregnating aliens and monsters.

>no argument
The sign of a terrible person

>love incest doujins
>any actual stray thought about fucking my mother, sister or any other close female family member actually makes me nauseous

Thank God I'm not a degenerate in that area at least.

Tomboys, short hair, taking showers together.
I like the thought of a cute tomboy only acting girl with me, and being my best bro when we hang out.

Tomboys are disgusting.

Trying to have an argument with you it just an endless back and forth trap and changing the subject all the time is a terrible personality trait.

>taking showers together.

This is an underrated fetish. It's cute and sexy.

You're making the assumption that anything you do is supposedly in the right when it never was.

Nurses

My fetish is not telling you my fetish

You are a true man of culture and have my utmost respect.

This thread is probably going to get purged, so I'm comfortable sharing my more fucked up ones.

Shota really does it for me once in a while, the bratty kind especially. I'm not really into innocent characters, unless their innocence is a trait you wouldn't really expect from them and all that. Gap moe, tsunderes, I know it's shit taste but I fucking eat it up. A tough guy with an unexpectedly cute side is prime fetish fuel for me. Age gaps, size gaps, that's all good shit too. If it's too extreme it just comes across ridiculous to me though.

Crossdressing and incest are the other big ones. Crossdressing because, again, cute shit and incest for the taboo. I'm 90% sure I got these ones from watching too much cartoons.

Light dom/sub stuff is also good, especially if the one domming is the less masculine or big one. Also, forced milking and onahole use. That about covers it.

Agreed.
It's heartening to me to know that my incest fetish is just a fetish.

I think I like it because I have a big /ss/ fetish and a "forbidden love" fetish so it's just a combo of those two that makes me like it

You underestimate the musculoskeletal strength of the legs. They house the strongest muscles in the body by a large margin.

femdom
goth
bbw
futa
futadom
amazons

Macrophilia, clones, macrophilia, musclegirls, macrophilia, casual army fatigues, , gentle macrophilia, unaware macrophilia, domination macrophilia, deification, person/world generation, macrophilia and macrophilia.

>/ss/ with a mid-30s busty, curvaceous, teasing milf with added prostate play ending in tired cuddling

Tall girls
Spooky girls (subsets include goths, non-humans, etc)
Mating press
Milfs
Chubby (not fat)
Traps
Gentle Femdon
/ss/
Operators operating operationally
And the biggest thing that sets me off is albino girls

Okay here's one for you: tongue chastity.
You know that fleshy tube in some reptile's mouths that the tongue slides in and out of? I call it a tongue sheath.
Imagine a giant snake's tongue sheath sewed shut for years. In pain and embarrassment it hides in a cave until a female adventurer totally NOT Lara Croft discovers it. Instead of slaying the beast, she recognizes it's pain. The serpent opens its maw and she cautiously steps inside. Pulling a knife off her belt, she progressively cuts each string. The tongue begins to bulge and thrust against the remaining stitches. With only a few strings left, the tongue bursts forth with such speed that it knocks the woman back and penetrates her.