Part 2

The Great Debate on Vaccination

Are we right to refuse them?

Do they cause increases in autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/flu-shot-side-effects#Serioussideeffects3
youtube.com/watch?v=uyXQ9AlhcQg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12127050
healio.com/hematology-oncology/news/print/hemonc-today/{241d62a7-fe6e-4c5b-9fed-a33cc6e4bd7c}/cigarettes-were-once-physician-tested-approved
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got dragged to see that movie by some crazy broad i was banging a few months back. That is some of the craziest bullshit i've seen in my entire life.

Good analysis, wish actual parts of the movie were included therein.

Thanks for the bump.

I wonder if anti-vaccination folks would also be okay carrying 100% of the cost of their polio kids.
You have your freedom, everyone else has the freedom not to pay for it.

don't worry goy, they are totally safe

as far as I am concerned Panic Virus is the last word on anti-vax folks and their con

Why should I be forced to inject myself that I have zero fucking knowledge about. Why? You do realize we are only healthier as a nation because of because sanitation is the most advanced it's ever been. Simply being able to wash your hands and flush your shit away on demand is the reason we live longer and healthier lives. Plus antibiotics are the best they've been ever. Not because of vaccinations.

This i agree with.

>Do they cause increases in autism?
No clue but there's a documented "1 in a million" chance of neurological damage that can potentially leave you paralyzed.

Original vaccinations may have been the safest and efficacious method for administering such a system of disease control.

The immune system had yet to encounter the rise in the sugar diet of the 80s, saccharin and aspartame, GMOs in the late 90s and onward, and mercury and aluminum were known neurotoxins YET to be found in the vaccines administered today.

Using a 1950s reference to the MMR / HepABC vaccines is night and day.

>You do realize we are only healthier as a nation because of because sanitation is the most advanced it's ever been
WRONG

Vaccine injury has GONE UP due SPECIFICALLY to tainted vaccines and the adjuvants SQUALENE and THIMEROSOL (ROUGHLY MERCURY).

Antibiotics are creating superdiseases like MRSA which we only have ONE antibiotic left to fight it with. Their reign over treating shit they were never meant to like VIRUSES is coming to a destructive end.

Not in me or anyone I know.

>"1 in a million" chance of neurological damage that can potentially leave you paralyzed.

Please source me this "1 in a million" and if it's just one doctor's word that doesn't come directly from proven studies or investigations then don't worry about posting.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't count in the world of science.

Zero knowledge indeed, the first vaccine was to prevent smallpox, and it cut down the number of smallpox cases enough to where more consideration of vaccines furthered the development of the ones we see today, and that was back in the 1790s.

Which part the antibiotics. Sure that I know.

But if you're gonna tell me sanitation isn't part of it. You're wrong. Washing of the hands on demand id have to say is the single biggest contribute to humanity.

Since I'm the only one who really matters, anecdotal evidence seems important.

The only increase in autism is the people who reject vaccination.

Science has already proven vaccines don't cause autism and the fact it's genetic, the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of those who say otherwise.

>never had a vaccine
>been healthy as a horse my whole life

think it's on youtube

There are a lot of things that could contribute to the 'spike in autism'. Including environmental factors, dietary shifts in the population, or just the changing and widening scope of identifying autism.

As of right now, there probably isn't a connection, and vaccines have done a lot of good in eradicating certain diseases. And if people think that autism is worse than the possibility of infecting and killing their own or another person's child, then they should re-evaluate their priorities.

You can thank herd immunity due to vaccines for that, now kindly kill yourself or vaccinate before herd immunity is gone.

healthline.com/health/flu-shot-side-effects#Serioussideeffects3

>Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)
>In very rare cases, some people who have received the flu vaccine have experienced Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS), a neurologic condition that causes weakness and paralysis throughout your body.

My Mom is a doctor and a completely Blue-Pilled skeptic, and according to her, her friend got paralyzed from a flu vaccine.

The reason why you know vaccinations are wrong is because leftists push them the same way they do climate change.

That wasn't even a vaccine numb nut. They used cow pox which was significantly less dangerous and subjected the patient to it. Cow pox created antibodies that could defend against small pox. It wasn't even created in a lab

This, it prevents the spread

Also why don't hospitals all have automatic doors?

Last thing I want is to touch anything in a hospital where all the bugs are in one spot

There's nothing wrong with the *idea* of vaccines, but they need to be 100% voluntary choice, and they need to be upfront about the risks even if they are small.

To say they are 100% safe is a pretty fucked up lie.

>dietary shifts in the population
Americans are poisoning themselves with sugar. Just look around you. We have become a nation of diabetic lardasses and it is mostly due to sugar.

>Live in a society with high herd immunity because of widespread vaccination
>Benefit from herd immunity to avoid major illness
>Use this as an argument against vaccination

youtube.com/watch?v=uyXQ9AlhcQg
think that's the whole docu...

>herd immunity

lmao if you're vaccinated then why will you get sick? I guess vaccinations don't work cuck. So why take them?

It doesn't have to be created in a lab you Neanderthal, that's widely considered the first vaccine because like vaccines, it was form of eliminating disease via immunization.

Comparing hand washing to deliberate tainting of MERCK distributed vaccines is a false equivalence.

Thanks for the bump sensei.

Waiting on real actual facts not a shop worn platitude.

>>Science has already proven vaccines don't cause autism and the fact it's genetic, the burden of proof rests on the shoulders of those who say otherwise.

There is no burden of proof when the government has already admitted it multiple times in a court of law going back to 1998 when the vaccine injury program started in the United States, handing out $3.1 billion to patients quietly in settlements with manufacturers.

I wanted the "1 in a million" line, is it in that article? Where are they coming up with such wildly ballpark estimations?

Trump doesn't believe in vaccines.

>You do realize we are only healthier as a nation because of because sanitation is the most advanced it's ever been

no, we are the healthiest we have ever been due to advances in modern medicine and science. sanitation helps, but not when your child can literally share a drink with another child and contract a deadly disease.

>Simply being able to wash your hands and flush your shit away on demand is the reason we live longer and healthier lives

The Roman Citizens had all of this and their max age was around 50. the average was 35.

>Plus antibiotics are the best they've been ever

Wrong again, we have bacteria that are resistant and unaffected by almost all of our antibiotics. They adapt quicker than we can treat it. Also this is irrelevant because antibiotics have no effect on viruses. Vaccines prevent viral infections.

Dude, you literally have no idea what you are talking about. You probably shouldn't reproduce if you are going to force your anti-vax ideologies on your children.

>1472663782374.jpg
Hmmm, de Niro isn't a total cuck?

>herd immunity is real
>say it's during because i want to push my vaccine agenda

>I wanted the "1 in a million" line, is it in that article? Where are they coming up with such wildly ballpark estimations?
They aren't quoting it as 1 in a million, I am paraphrasing it as such because as far as I know it's very very unlikely.

>Vaccine injury has GONE UP due SPECIFICALLY to tainted vaccines and the adjuvants SQUALENE and THIMEROSOL
If vaccine injury has gone up and the levels of Thimerosol in vaccines have decreased (they have) doesnt that imply that thimerosol is reducing vaccine injury?
Also,
>squalene is dangerous
Without it you wouldnt have skin m9

Making them optional completely destroys the point of them. Naturally, they cannot work for everyone. That is why we vaccinate everyone so as to create a herd immunity.

>what are mutations

>Why should I be forced to inject myself that I have zero fucking knowledge about.
If you know nothing about them, learn you fucking burger. Smallpox for all is worse than autism for 1 in a 100mill.
> Plus antibiotics are the best they've been ever.
Do you know everything about antibiotics? Prove that antibiotics aren't the cause of cancer and autism.

>believing this shit
Some of you are truly, mentally deficient. Enjoy your retard children.

They literally didn't immunize people. They literally got people sick with the lesser form.

I thought vaccines were suppose to prevent illness not cause one.

The mercury they use as a preservative does.
The vaccine itself doesn't.

So spend more money and get the mercury free ones.

/thread

I've never been vaccinated. Someone give me a good reason why I should trust the pharmaceutical industry that benefits by me being sick.

This is retarded.

1st go read about smallpox
2nd go read about the immune system
3rd look at smallpos deathrates 1700s v 2000s
4th now read about polio
5th pertusis
6th 1918 influenza pandemic
7th read about tetanus and botulism
8th read about rabies
9th go re-read about immunology, then read genetics, and virology
10th read about hpv and cervicsl cancer
11th cervical ca death rates before and after vaccine, or USA v. 3rd world.

Then aftef you're done reading all that shit come try and post this retard thread.

Anti-Squalene antibodies is what I meant, caused the entire "Gulf War Syndrome" paradigm that the US government has very quietly swept under the rug.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12127050
>Antibodies to squalene in recipients of anthrax vaccine.

and if you ever get any disease with a functional vaccine you're also automatically put on the lowest priority for healthcare AND pay the full price yourself. You wanna roll those dice, nobody else is gonna pay for it.

>Making them optional completely destroys the point of them.

Using force to medicate someone against their will is not only evil but justifies using lethal force in self defense.

Leaving having children until later in life raises the autism risk.
>Don't blame my lifestyle choices
>It's the vaccines

he is, he softened his anti-vaccine stance a bit because he caught too much fire for bringing vaxxed to a film festival

I wonder if trump will

Donald J. Trump Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

>I don't have any real arguments
>But people that don't agree with me are like, the man, man

Older men and women having kids.

You wonder why there's more autism.

Because fuckwit wingnuts like you think "ugh huh, they don't di shittt eye aint gunna vax" then you don't. What do you think happens to viruses and bacteria after they've infected a certain number of hosts? They evolve into a new strain, rendering the already developed vaccines useless. So now thanks to you luddites, people like me who are vaccinated now risk suffering horribly from a new strain because medical science is scrambling to develop a new one to counteract the damage done by you.

Only dirty mexishits like you that live in the sewer get smallpox. Get out of the city Pedro.

AHH YES

The inevitable run into a classroom and scream "NEEERDSSS!!"

Then flee quickly with your sense of superiority in tact.

Do engage in the conversation, your tactic is so fucking old now. It's like day 1 shit.

Holy fuck, we have a winner!

FINALLY

AN ACTUAL WINNER IN THESE THREADS GETS IT

IT'S NOT THE VACCINES BUT THE NEUROTOXINS WE PUT IN THEM YOU FUCKING SHILL-KEKS!

TELL ME ABOUT MERCK!
WHY DO YOU TAINT OUR VACCINES?

thimerosol isn't the only questionable thing in the vaccines

You seem pretty hostile to the idea of people having the freedom to give informed consent.

Sugar is great for humans if it is complemented with a very active lifestyle. Sugars, even processed ones to a small degree, can do a lot. Same with red meat.

But now that our lifestyles are shifting towards more sedentary and less survival-oriented, that biological tick of desiring sugar- and fat-laden foods, which are both excellent survival sources in nature, is really biting us in the ass.

Yeah, squalene dont mean shit, ypu or i have that too. Go get an md. Then come with your bullshit.

Cites the history of vaccines
[HEADER] RETARD
[FOOTER] RETARD

WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF ARGUMENT THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

By the same logic anyone else is allowed to shoot you on sight for intentionally creating a lethal health risk by walking around unvaccinated

Just posted a National Institutes of Health study that supports my claim.

>Shut up idiot. Get a doctor. Oh and yer gay

Well played Eric Mendoza, we're watching you.

>be me, 17 years old
>Just crossed the border
>Never vaccinated
>I'm detained in a facility in California
>Moved the next day to one called southwest homes or some shit like that
>Literal idiots, nobody spoke English, some didn't even speak Spanish, some young gangmembers there for the gibmedats
>"Free" showers, food, clothes, (((healthcare))) all paid by you
>The lady says, well user you need to have vaccinations if you want to go to school here
>Tell them my immune system is good I don't want it but forced anyway
>Next day at clinic receive 8 vaccinations at the same time
>I guess it was just a conspiracy
>I was wrong
>nose bleeds
>sinuses always killing me
>I can't stand bleach smell around anymore, my nose and eyes water
>I can't keep focused like I use to anymore A+ student now it's just impossible to focus
>much colder person too, although this might just be age
>literal autism
Don't vaccinate your kids with high preservatives on the vaccines or have them take more than one in the same day, I was good I was healthy, I'll never be the same

>grasping at straws

I don't give a fuck what all you pro-vaxxers say. I'm not getting vaccinated. It's just another one of those things they say you ((need)) but you really don't. Like shampoo and conditioner.

You like to stir the pot, don't you?

I bet your the type who'd stir it with their dick too.

The thing is that your retarded kid is a potential impact on other kids. So you are actually imposing your liberties over the safety of others.

And fluoride is not good for your teeth.

Would love to see the non-biased source of such a claim.

You also forgot neurotoxin number 2 and live virus vaccines like the FLU-MIST that caused sickness and a recall back in 2009.

I just got home from a showing of Vaxxed. It was completely legit. The one doctor who wants to be subpoenaed should be, but if this is possible, those affected should start a class action lawsuit against the drug companies influencing the CDC...moreover, the CDC (as well as all the other U.S. medical agencies) should be abolished or at the very least defunded. DRAIN THE SWAMP. MAGA!!!!!! They should all be replaced with competing, private organizations.

You are just retarded.

>The thing is that your retarded kid is a potential impact on other kids

Wrong, the other kids are immune.

Nih studies don't mean shit. When you come into my ER you want me to bust out the different nih studies talking about what is the best fluid for meningococcal meningitis, kr do you want me to give you ns and abx?

that's like saying because everyone has urine in their bladder, that it's safe to inject urine into your bloodstream

During pig flu epidemic, I refused to take my shot.

Kids started having problems with lifting their arms which scared me.
Then later came the nonstop news that kids that had taken it could be scarred for life and suffer from some disorder which would make the person fall asleep most of the day spontaneously.

>a phial of a substance that'll boost and save your immune system is something people don't need

You've made my point for me.

You're citing of history does nothing to change the very ACTUAL / REAL documentation of neurotoxin tainted vaccines manufactured in greater numbers that greatly correlates with MORE than just Autism, but also fits into the increased timeline of AUTOIMMUNITY, NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE (like MS and Parkinson's) and even Alzheimer's which is on track to reach 3 million deaths a year by 2020.

>
I . a .

Interesting read thanks user and a valid concern when considered in context. FYI I still dont see this as a reason to not vaccinate myself or my children though

Unless your retard kid happens to be a carrier of a fresh mutant strain developed by antivaxxers, in which case, they aren't. Feel free to commit suicide.

Not everyone can get immunity through vaccination.

No, it is not the same. Everybody has the antibodies to squalene

MMR vaccines are poison. If you vaccine your kids, vaccine them with each shot individually and only after 3 years old.

>Nih studies don't mean shit
>PSH, I choose which papers are viable that conform to my preconceived opinions on something I'm highly under-educated to discuss at even a novice level.
>Better luck next time.

The real low-level type shills and their buddies are now LARPING as surgeons.

This is fancy, keep going, I like a good tryhard.

Presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, the findings revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys' sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Their unvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders.

Just like previous medical safety blunders, it will take DECADES before people realise there is a connection

Remember when doctors said asbestos was safe, or promoted smoking?

healio.com/hematology-oncology/news/print/hemonc-today/{241d62a7-fe6e-4c5b-9fed-a33cc6e4bd7c}/cigarettes-were-once-physician-tested-approved

How in the fuck is it not real?

>MMR are poison
[citation needed]

You could correlate in a shitty graph literally anything you want. Take a statistics course faggot.

>THIMEROSOL (ROUGHLY MERCURY)
Water is "roughly" oxygen. Why don't you go take a big, deep breath of it for us?

I had a vaccine shot a few months ago. Some of them just knock out your arm for a while. No big deal.

So now vaccines cause Alzheimer's too?

>t. mexican reddit

I will read up on this

Counterpoint: Sup Forums harnessed the autismbank here to help get Trump into the presidency.

Autism is a valuable resource. Get your kids vaccinated.

The CDC doesn't even do testing before releasing these vaccines so I'm not surprised by your claim regarding the monkeys. With normal drugs, they require fuck tons of testing. Fuck the CDC (center for disease creation).

Auto-immunity is better explained by being raised in a relatively sterile environement. To much hand sanatizer and kitchen cleaner shit.

There are no neurotoxins in vaccines, thimerasil doesnt have biologically active mercury. It goes strait out the liver you twat.

Alzheimer is attributable to all the fucking people who would have died from diabetes and infectious disease not fucking dying and living longer

Sorry Sup Forums, I'm behind you in most topics but denying vaccines is going full retard