Trump & Addiction

Are there any other Sup Forumslsters in recovery here? How will Trump aid the drug epidemic, especially Fentanyl comes to mind, but also just in general, what are his attitudes towards helping drug and alcohol addicted people as a matter of policy, considering he himself is at least abstinent?

The guy's a business man so I can't see him wanting to piss off money paying for people in prison anymore than he has to. Probation with drug programs save money and create jobs. There is a certain "party line" he has to tow but even red states are getting sick of that shit.

One of the things that I hope he does is negotiate with China to agree to shut down companies selling illegal drugs in the US.
Those motherfuckers operate with impunity and only need to tweak their formulas whenever a specific compound they make is banned.

You're totally misinformed about the amount of research chemicals out on the streets. Nobody but stupid high schoolers fuck with that shit I guarantee you

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

analog act took care of that for the most part.
but yeah fuck RC's, there really isn't any more policy to enact there. You can't open every package. If someone wants to roll the dice with a mystery powder from China, let them

He's obviously going to decriminalize and regulate everything.
lol, jk.
Enjoy your stay at one of Trumps prisons, next to Galileo "the fence hopper" Sanchez and Eduardo "Is probably a good person" Estevez

i hope that he moves towards a system that rehabilitates addicts.

there is a lot of money made off of addicts who seek help.

look at the system implemented in the netherlands.

direct private investors to systems
like that. they will be making a difference and stimulate an important inudstry, i.e., one that gives desperately needed help to a signifcant part of the population.

So the main problem is still poppy derived opiods like oxycodone leading to heroine addiction? I'm struggling to piece fentanyl into the puzzle, is it used as a cheaper heroine or is the main concern heroine laced with fentanyl causing overdoses?

>piercings
yuck

I was in rehab last month and a lot of the young adults (18-25) were there for them.

recovering heroin & xannax addict here. I'm 4 months sober

Oh, I thought this was a thread about recovering from election withdrawal.

Not see why anybody would give a shit about helping junkies, which shouldn't be a federal issue.

closed it as soon as i saw them

Did you go to rehab?

Building the wall will help tremendously in cutting down on cocaine and heroin pouring through our borders. I think he'll take a soft stance on marijuana, but I could be wrong. I tend to think marijuana is pretty damn bad for you. I'm a recovering drug addict.

God willing I will have 5 years a month from today. I am not sure what his stance is. I know Pence would go full Duterte if given the chance. In any case, there are always rooms filled with people willing to help, and that is something they wont legislate away.

I'm being honest here, in america there is a huge taboo in being a addict, which is really the reason it took me forever to get help. When my family got involved and said they supported me, it was easy as fuck. I was so scared of how the people around me would react and if they'd still accept me. Sounds retarded but that's how it feels when you're coming off hard shit. you feel fucking crazy and even small things like that make it so much more bearable. society needs to change the way the view addiction if we want to get better as a whole.

No, I went cold turkey believe it or not. Xannax was 100x worse though. I am seeing a therapist on a regular basis though

How long did you take xanax for? I took quite a decent amount for like a month straight and I can't imagine what it's like to be hooked on it for longer than that

fents is cheap as fuck and easy to get on tor 1-2mg can be sold for 20$ on the street fents is also used in counterfeiting pills like oxy 80's or dilaudid

t.knower

2 years, towards the end i was taking like 8 bars at once to get good. then my last time I took to many, blacked out for two days and wrecked my car. that was my wake up call. I'm still not 100 % though.

I agree that Xanax is worse. Ambien was the worst withdrawals.

Kill yourself degenerate

benzo withdrawal is fucking crazy I have a lot of shit but junkies fending for benzos are insane

It's not addiction per se or nearly as bad as tru drug addiction, but I was a little faggot and could literally not stop smoking weed for like 3 straight years. I smoked an 8th a day and went into moving pounds as a plug to dealers just to subsidize my dependency. Without it I was the biggest dick you've ever seen and my head is still sort of fucked because of it.

What's funny is most of my friends can't stop either, but they deny they have a problem. It's actually sad, not funny.

I'm severe alcoholic. I am both terrified and optimistic about his policies. Kinda just wish I went to sleep and never woke up desu senpai.

no fucking joke man, i had several seizures. i'd rather go through 3 heroin withdrawals then go through benzo wds again

>lace all drugs with high concentrations of Fentanyl
>enjoy a rapidly dropping crime rate
>enjoy a booming funeral industry

yeah you are the fucking problem

you're a pussy and a faggot. if smoking weed everyday makes you a drug addict, then I've been one for over 10 years.

>what are you implying

>smoking the leafy jew

7 years sober/clean here.

I really don't care. I stay sober for myself and my family and help those who need it in the rooms.

Anywhere.
I'd stay the fuck away from a heroine addicts too. Heroine is the supreme degeneracy.
If I'd expect anything from you it would be to get stabbed for pocket change and cellphone to buy a new dose.

nahhh i'm white, so even if you're a hype you're immune to going full nigger.
i'd be lying if i said i never stole for my shit, but it was only from stores, never from friends or senpai.

thank god the only addiction i have is to tobacco
feel for every user who got in too deep

A Trump administration will work tirelessly to ensure all drug addicts are rounded up and executed and broadcast during prime time.

Trump's America has no room for degeneracy

Am I the only one on this site who hasn't done drugs? I haven't tried weed or cigs and only had sips of alcohol.

I knew my mental state wasn't the healthiest so I avoided drugs during high school and I don't really want to pick them up.

You are the only one to brag about it in this thread.

I wasn't trying to brag. Sorry if it came off like that.

Bro, you're supposed to taper fromthose. you can die from benzo WD

I used to be a big time junkie, was banging dope 5 times a day by the time I finally went to rehab

Rehab itself is a Jewish scheme, it's literally a brainwashing camp to turn you into a good goy and pay out the ass for the privilege, but being a dope fiend is miserable so I'm still glad I went.

Since I got out I actually developed proper political beliefs and now I get high off a sense of superiority to normies

Sorry you are ok I over-reacted.