Look at how cute this is

Look at how cute this is.

he totally fucks the dog.

Are you saying this man fucks his dog?

this man is a fucker of dogs.

This guy fucks his dog.

god I wish that dog was me

poodle-piddler

He's definitely prodded that bitch's fortune cookie.

I wish I was that dog.

I'm not good with dog breeds, is that a golden-receiver?

dobie-diddler

How long is that tongue?

More like a splooge receiver.

retriever-rogerer

spaniel-spucker

Long enough.

labrador-layer

bulldog-blower

The question is not if the man fucks his dog; rather, the question is if the dog fucks her man.

Note her jealousy in the second illustration, and her discontent at the thought of her man having been with dogs other than her.
Note her position in the third photograph, genitalia planted firmly upon her man's face, her posture in a position both of comfort and of reception.
Note her fortitude in the fourth illustration and her initiation of the titulat "midnight kiss", as well as her grip upon her man's shirt.
Note the pleasure, sexual or otherwise, in the fifth illustration as her man rubs at her chest, likely hitting sensitive if not erogenous zones.

Again, I submit the theory that it is not the man who fucks his dog. It is, indeed, the dog who is fucking her man.

Lucky for you I’m a dog lover

Maltese ball tease

Is he pals with Humphries?

That man has sexual relations with that canine, and Jesus is very unhappy about it.

Bitch (male)

I'll be in my lab...

Cocked spaniel

So your saying he's a dog fucker?

What is this actually from anyway? I'd it actually about dog fucking?

Dudes got a pretty huge weiner poking out in the Playdog image.

We may need to investigate further

Their love is real

nothing wrong in fucking a dog if it agrees to it. You cant just stick your dick in a dog and not get bitten. Though red rocket is morally more right.

And who can help if the dog is sexy as fuck.

How do you know it's a female dog?

>zoophilia is illegal in his country

Do you hate freedom?

Mastiff Mounter

Doggy testicles are extremely obvious.

Dalmatian Dicker

hound humper

Fido Fiddler

Lee Goldson

eh, the only pic where you would see balls is the last one when the dog's on it's back, but it's possible they're being covered up by belly rub scruff.

I think you need word-of-god source on your female claim.

That's one fucked up fetish

Not really, the hair tuft most have on the sheath or the sheath itself is better indicator of the geneer.

so now that you're pretty much on hold from work in general you come here to shitpost, huh Bendis?

Is this the continuation of that one comic about the boy and his dog have fucking? The boy's mom finds out and has the dog spayed. It was all drawn in blue.

I don't see how spaying the dog prevents them from fucking. It's not like he could have gotten the dog pregnant.

how the fuck do you not know about rainedog in $CURRENT_YEAR$?

I don't know. It was the thing to rage about in the day and I mostly know of it from passing by the threads.

I know of it, I just couldn't remember the name.

I would rub her spay scar while fucking her and whisper in her ear that she got it because of me.