Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump won't be president. Hundreds of thousands of people are protesting and there would be civil war if Trump became president.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2128.html#us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

How many of those votes for Hillary belong to citizens of this country?

how are you still getting fucking paid
please tell me you're not doing this free

op is a fag

Voting fraud rarely ever happens. Hillary is up by a million votes basically. The people have spoken.

I never got paid to begin with. I support democracy. The people have chosen Hillary. Why should a few states fuck everyone else over? The electoral college should be abolished. That is why people are angry. Its not democratic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008
Why didn't you care about this, OP?

>spamming CTR memes after they've left
>he does it for free

>Its not democratic.
we're not a democracy dipshit.

remember that pledge you used to say in school before your teachers indoctrinated you?

...for the REPUBLIC for which it stands...

Electoral college is there for a reason. Dems haven't complained about it until now. We are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Thousands protesting, but not hundreds of thousands. The conservatives and pissed-off moderates did their protesting at the ballot box.

No, there won't be a civil war. Once George Soros quits paying them to protest, they'll quit.

This kills the CTR.

A FUCKING LEAF
GET OVER IT
TRUMP WON
AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO
FUCK YOU CUNT LOSER

>there would be civil war
>civil war
>leftist faggots against an autistically armed and enthusiastic right

Good.

>Why should a couple states fuck everyone else over?
Why should a couple cities fuck everyone else over? When a country elects a commander in chief, he must be good for the most part of the country. Not just Chicago/Philadelphia liberals. At the end of the day, more of the country voted for jobs, safety and security. No amount of liberal crying will change that.

Holy shit, I thought you people were doing it for free at this point. Are you working for pennies now because Hillary's war chest was almost completely spent?

>2/3 of military and vets supported Trump
>FBI is Trumpland
>police departments across the country have endorsed Trump
>conservatives spent 8 years preparing for civil war by buying record numbers of guns and ammo
Please let it happen. It might make me believe in God.

>cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2128.html#us
This isn't a democracy

Someone needs to reply to this with that *steps out of the shadows* pasta. Unfortunately I'm posting from my phone.

PRAISE KEK

Kek is my lord and savior now.

>Reminder that Hillary lost.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>liberals
>guns

Lmao

>leaf

LMAO

This just made me realize, all these butt-hurt libs probably made some memes and edgy comments like OP's, only to realize they were never going to bare fruit.

I'm willing to bet half of these deplorable losers probably sent themselves into a delusional reality where they haven't yet lost, or in fact Hillary is actually the winner by "muh popular vote".

Following that, you end up with a very salty cuck like the OP. Don't be critical of the OP, it's not his fault he's such a faggot, he just simply isn't aware of his environment and reality. He has no idea everything around him is going to be great again. He's trying to meme, but doesn't realize you can only meme the future into existence, memes can't change the past, for it is beyond keks power to do that. Don't worry, sad little user, for some day you shall see the light, and when you do, we will be here for you.

Trump already became president. There wasn't a civil war.

The trump supporters were the ones ready and willing to fight for his rightful victory, which is why he won in the first place. Liberals were too busy fucking off pretending they knew hillary was going to win while keeping their heads buried in the sand and preparing for nothing.

Now they're just trying to mimic what Trump supporters actually said they were going to do if Hillary won.

It'll be over in a couple weeks after they've all confused themselves once again and gotten distracted with something else, like a new TV show or something.

They didn't matter when it counted and they wont matter now. They'll never matter as long as they're on the wrong side of history.

>IWI
Hmmm...

how is it though?

Pure democracy is absolute garbage and to argue for it is tantamount to supporting the abolition of the USA in its entirety you filthy degenerate fuck.

Better than anything IWI has released previously. Definitely an awesome rifle.

Lmfao. Oh wow. Has anyone JUST-ed harder than Hill?

>implying we wouldn't prefer civil war

>voting fraud rarely ever happens
Here's your (You)

salty democrat. No one likes your party, no one likes your ideologies, no one likes you - and now the democrat party is dead forever. Republicans won everything and we'll be getting more conservative judges in the supreme court for decades to come.

Ya lost. Big League.

But we all know you're actually a terrorist organization what with getting America involved in every single war it's had over the past 100 years, dropping the nukes on japan, destroying black society and turning them into criminals, pushing homosexual and pedophilic agendas, trying to ban weapons of law abiding citizens, sending the country into debt, fucking up education, and generally just ruining civilization as a whole; so maybe you'll figure a way to attack us all so we can put the final nail in your coffin like you deserve.

Go worship your false idols and devils and come back when you have a plan, no man.

As if civil war wasn't the Kek's plan from the very beginning.

>Voting fraud rarely ever happens.
So you'd have no objections against nationwide strict voter ID laws?

Wait, those liberal fucktards are trying to pull more shit to make Hillary win? They can't right?

Reassure someone who's not 100% on politics. Can the liberals get Trump out of being president somehow? I fucking hope not.

WHY IS CTR STILL HERE?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

the keks will never end

>comfy

>that's what you get for trying to rig the system.

>Trump won't be president. Hundreds of thousands of people are protesting and there would be civil war if Trump became president.

There would also be civil war if Trump didn't become president, and let's not forget; Unlike the liberals who push for hillary and gun control, we push for Trump and the second amendment. We are armed and ready.

Actually, quite the opposite will happen. If she gains office because of a bunch of whinny liberals. There will be an uprising, and it will be nothing like these "protests" you're seeing now.

She did not win the popular vote because the popular vote doesn't exist in any meaningful sense in US presidential elections. The people were never casting their vote for President in the first place, they were casting their vote for whom their state would support as presiden, the majority of states chose Trump.

The electoral college is a beautiful system which serves to maintain a more perfect union which has held up remarkably well, in fact it has only become more prudent in ensuring all citizens have a voice as populations and wealth has become more concentrated in urban centers leaving lower population and less wealthy, but food and resource providing, states with limited economic agency.