Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Why is the woman holding her arm like that?

Daily reminder to fuck off with your dumbass superstition. is over there.

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

More like
(((98595575)))

>God is supernatural

>the atheism fairy exploding nothing into everything for no reason is fine though provided you don't think about it.

Atheists are children.

>theological knowledge
And this always cracks me up. There's no knowledge in a field that is just making shit up.

I found my place

>daily reminder that God literally delivered us from destruction when the entire world was pulling for her

Nobody gives a fuck about religion anymore

your god has been supplanted here.

youre going to have to find a new board.

Fuck off christcuck our god is KEK

Oh you silly LARPing faggots

God came to earth in human form and shaped the world more than anything else, the entire western world is the way it is because of Christ, as was his plan.

At most a few thousand people ever worshipped Kuk at his highest point in history, along with several other heather Egyptian Gods.

What happened to Egypt? God destroyed it. Several times.

Yup, Kuk sure sounds like a winner.

>LARP

hey pot, meet kettle. its black.

you fucking schizophrenic christcucks are amazing.

Praise kek

Theories are always wild guesses which at the time are a totally new idea, simply "made up" which equally carry the possibility of being correct or being incorrect.

Kek speaks.

Blasphemy.

No True Scotsman Fallacy. GTFO

Sounds like someone should fuck off back to r/atheism

Grew up in a Christian family but I dont really believe in anything so I guess that makes me an atheist. But the revelations and discussions here on pol that the elite who rule this world really do believe and worship molech and are occultic etc really makes me wonder what do they know that I dont know?

>thou shalt not pass thy seed through the fire to Moloch

Ever wonder why planned parenthood, and by extension the ability to murder children, has become such a large part of the liberal left?

It's not about choice, it's literally sacrifice to Moloch.

kek

>religion arguments
so we are back to our regularly scheduled programming?
why did MW1 have to end so soon.

So I guess Im atheist because I dont believe in this stuff, but they do, what do they know that I dont?
I started to wonder why is it that everything about Christianity is the most hated meanwhile every other religion besides Christianity is loved and adored. What makes Christianity so stand out, whats so special about it?
Its discussions on pol revealing how the people setting the agenda trying to indoctrinate people to accept all other religions except Christianity and how the people who run the world worship Moloch which is named in the Bible starts to make me think about trying to believe in Christianity.