OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME POL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN ANYMORE

(((((((((((PLEASE PROVE THIS GUY WRONG)))))))))))))

Hitler was working for the Jews. When it was all over, 50 million Christian Gentiles lay dead, the Jews took over both Germany and Palestine.
Hitler retired on a nice remote lake, 400 miles from Buenos Aires. There are pictures of his villa complete with guard towers, and his place is now up for sale. Teams have gone in there and interviewed people that worked for Hitler. That area is a haven for Nazi's who got out of Berlin before the Russians got there. The "suicide" was staged so people wouldn't go looking for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fhEUSBLL
youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't post a link.

Link it you ignorant fuck

pastebin.com/fhEUSBLL

god damnit

>literally who link

you'r ea fucking faggot you sperglord

nice try shlomo, but I refuse to believe it

That's Sam Hyde, OP. He most likely wasn't serious at all.

The person that wrote this is just some random nobody, Sam Hyde has nothing to do with it im just ((((((conveying my emotions))))))

Hitler's neighbor here. He was a good guy who did nothing wrong. I once asked him "hey boludo, why did you pick argentina? weren't you worried about not living among pure aryans?". He respondend, very calmly with all his german fuhrer charm "argentina is white".

listen to dis telling me i cant post what i want to cuz its spam

Yes True.

The holo caust means to sacrifice their children to satan. the jews used this against their own people.

They used this to create the modern day Israel and to play victim so they can work their evil tricks and be immune to being called out because they are protected by the idea they were horribly done wrong too, in reality they did this all to gain the power they have today.

The truth of this world is that the Jews are cursed by God, they hate gods creation and they do everything they can to corrupt and harm Gods creation.

Goto bed Sam.

You need only read the Holy Bible to discover this truth.

Redpill
>Hitler worked for Zionist intrests and was a disowned Rothschild.
>You can always use cognitive dissonance and take the blue at any time.

It's text, you pussy.

who was Hitler's grandfather

>the autism intensifies.

>not knowing what pastebin is

>The area was a haven for nazis

and now its a ski resort for middle-class huelanders :^D

who's the masterhuece now?!??

link it

The bible says that the messiah will unite the Jews in the holy land.....

Because of Hitler's actions, Israel was born.
Jesus was not the messiah, Hitler was.

This is easily the most retarded thread I've seen

Actually Israel was created because a fucking huelander had the decisive vote on the UN... the voting were a tie and he voted yes for the creation of jewland.....

so you should praise a brazilian, not an austrian.

Lies, You don't know shit about the bible fuck off Jew. The bible doesn't say Jew. The word Jew didn't come into existence until modern day. The bible says Judean. Jesus was born from the blood line of King David the Goliath Slayer who was born of the tribe of Judah, Judaens saw Christ as challenging their authority and their religion, he condemned what they practiced because it was corrupt just as the Jews(tribe of Judah) are today.
Get fucked cuck. Learn your fucking theology.

Wait, gay thread, but legit question:
I've heard that he was both "fighting the bank", and "paid for by the FED and the bank of England", what do I believe?

The latter, Adolf was a Jew, with a Jewish Mother and Grandmother.

>Self hating Jew
Amirite?

Psy ops, psy ops everywhere.

yes goy, hitler was actually a bad guy against you white supremacists! stop liking hitler now! the jews are your real friend goyim

Did you just trip my wife?

Well he was a shill.
>Why the fuck did he try to take over Europe so fast? He knew it was a set-up for his people.
>All he cared about was kabbalistic esoteric prophecies, the same the Rothschild's obsess over.
>Hitler paved the way for Israel.

This is all you need to know OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA

Also pic related.

I honestly don't give a fuck about nazis or hilter

I think he was raised to power by the uberjews, let him blame the lesser jews, then he was made an example of so people would think twice before fucking with the jews.
But he probably was legit

Conspiracy theory #43897538795

If there were Jews in his blood line it would've been his grandfather on his fathers side of the family, that's where the Rothschild link could be. His mother was a peasant though, I doubt she had super Jew blood running through her veins.