Name a bigger cuck

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who

Joss Whedon.

the kid on star trek

Russell Crowe's really been letting himself go.

>literally adopted his wife's adult sons

everyone on Sup Forums

>She even took his WiiU

Jew Jhewton

This is the correct answer.

>Name a bigger cuck
Onision

This will only be understood by Sup Forums but Anthony Burch. Also, Jake Rapp.

I remember when all the SJW bullshit was just getting started full swing Tumblr turned on him for some totally inane reason (I think he was doing some podcast or side-project or something and the panel of like five people happened to all be male) and he posted a long rant about how stupid, poisonous and petty they were all being and that all the people that were attacking him over this random shit saying he was a sexist/misogynist/whatever were doing nothing more than virtue signalling and looking for shit to get upset by and that they could go fuck themselves.

How the tables have turned.

I miss pre-SJW existence. AKA 2010 and before. My hope is that Trump's presidency will galvanize people to push back HARD against this PC bullshit and it'll die off and things can go back to normal again.

Anyway, prime example of how a regular dude went from being a normal liberal with basic common sense to a full on SJW cuck because of the fucking plague of SJW nonsense infecting him and millions of others. I'll see if I can find the original posts of his; the contrast with all the shit he started saying/doing just a year or two later is delicious.

Canada's prime minster

Fuck I didn't notice that you beat me to the megacuck.

Shut up Wesley

Was the full story ever discovered

I only know that she left him and took his WiiU

Did she have another guy or something?

YES I CAN ITS SETH MAKEKLANE

They had an "open" relationship. She was getting fucked on the regular while Burch was getting no play and then decided to try to be bi even though he admitted he wasn't attracted to men at all. It was so utterly pathetic she finally just left him entirely. I don't know why he's not killed himself yet.

How did Wesley react to Trumps win? I don't have Twitter.

He still refers to himself as "queer".

Not sure how much of this is empty bullshit from Sup Forums but apparently Burch went so far with his liberal bullshit that he was convinced he must be bisexual and talked his wife into having an open relationship. Some time passes and she's more and more happy riding the dick carousel while he finds he's rejected by men and women alike, a sad fuck all alone, but unable to give up on his shit ideology that drove him to where he was. He spent a bunch of time with vidya, annoying his "wife" so when she eventually did leave him, taking everything, she took his WiiU as well just because she could and to spite him.

Oh he's definitely queer alright.

Yeah. HE was looking for the other guy.

Seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

>>literally adopted his wife's adult sons
how can Wheaton say no to that? it's not like the kid was black or anything

Preached climate "science" on gay show. Not a nerd. A Cuck.

>nobody brings up shaun king

He's a huge blm leader which is funny because he's one of the whitest people I've seen.

You mean Talcum X?

This. Whedon had all his Feminazi and SJW friends turn on him and he's still sucking their tranny cocks.

I have to believe that sometimes when he's all alone and feeling depressed he gets drunk and watches this video while contemplating suicide.

Who dat

Shaun King.... remember when he refused to take the DNA test to prove he was half black? He's a self hating white man.

Niggas a fraud yo.

Anthony Burch. What do I win?

Justin Trudeau

He used to do a D&D podcast with the guys from Penny Arcade. But then he left. I'm not sure why but I get the feeling it is because he threw a bitch fit.

HAHAHA KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
UNDERRATED

NOT SO FAST

You got me. I truly can't.

Oh I know. It's hilarious how pathetic he is. He should get with that bitch Rachel Doleezal, or whatever tf her last name was, you know the one that pretended to be black?

Am I supposed to know who that is?

STEVE SHIVES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

He plays D&D.

He's okay with me.

I don't think there's any face I'd like to punch more

You.

There I did it.

Wow. Sounds he went from fairly redpill to bluepill?

I didn't know that really happened.

STEVE SHIVES

a man so salty he blocks everyone who even has a minor disagreement on twitter

searously even if you dont know who he is there is a %80 chance you are blocked by him
go ahead and check for yourself

and if you are not then simply tweet "i do not agree with your stance on feminism" and he will block you im not kidding i tweeted him that and got blocked

go ahead and see

Yep

holly shit its the lanky kid that plays in stand by me

at the moment

this unfunny cunt

Underrated, Top Kek!

That faggot's the definition of guilt-ridden. Probably watches his wife get fucked by niggers, he's so self-hating.

Yeah this is disappointing to me. I'm a big fan of Tim and Eric and Tom goes to the mayor and his constant whinging is putting me off.

fuck this cunt i love on cinema but no more

What happened?

everything about this show annoys me

*Hey*

Thomas Middlebitch, absolutely cucked.

She runs a hair salon now.