Happening in Germany

Our German bros are carrying out raids against ISIS all across Germany...according to DW. Get in here and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/police-make-raids-against-suspected-is-supporters-across-10-states-in-germany/a-36395068
rt.com/news/366958-germany-special-op-islamists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking racist islamaphobes, they should check their privilege

ISIS was created by (((them))).

Now we return to our regularly scheduled international incident.

Or, we can discuss Frauke Petry.

DW has just added some police lights to their happening page, so this is heating up, guys.

A real German Happening.

Here come the first "facts"

dw.com/en/police-make-raids-against-suspected-is-supporters-across-10-states-in-germany/a-36395068

Wonder how they got into the country.

Hey, don't call them (((they))). That's rayciss

So German bros, are there any other regional elections in Germany in 2017 before the federal elections? Is there a test bed for Meme Warfare German style?

mmm thats disappointing
i wanted them to blow up the reichstag building once and for all

>Our
>German
>Bros
Pic one, Germany is a cuck country. Fuck Germany. They aren't even a fucking WHITE country as far as I'm considered.

Germany NO!

t. Internal kraut theorist

RT news has joined the fray. It's a class 1 happening with Islamists.
>muh islamists

Sauce with some hashtags

rt.com/news/366958-germany-special-op-islamists/

She looks so much uglier in this photo, typically I'd give her a case of cum-bum but not now...

Yeah, three in fact.
A big one in March. In NRW. A post-industrial shithole, filled with roaches. They always vote left wing but it's going to be interesting because the AfD has snitched the lefty votes quite a bit.
Then there is also Schleswig-Holstein at the Danish border. Not too interesting, tbqh. If the SPD would lose bigly there it generate a lot meme power, though. We could then laugh about Stegner who is from there and a complete turd.
The third state election is in the Saarland. Very small, also post-industrial economy. Stronghold of the parte The Left in Western Germany. But the people there can be quite based sometimes.

Thank you very much for your posting. We value every comment on this board and read all of them. Unfortunately we can't answer each of them individually.
Thank you for your contribution.

Facial expression + shit illumination + no makeup + video artifacts are a recipe for disaster. The fact that she's old and used goods doesn't help.

wow its fucking nothing
they are doing this almost every day since mutti merkel invited whole ISIS into germany so they have to clean up literally every day

Unless the families of those slain in entirely preventable mass terror attacks, assaults, and rapes get to watch as the architects of the refugee crisis are tortured to death with their own families, who cares

I'm feeling LePen but I just can't sell myself on her to be honest. Is she guaranteed to be the candidate in the next election?

This one is friendlier. She's my European heroine.

She and the AfD are still beginners, so I give them a wide berth.

From what I heard from the frenchies she'll pass the first turn but not the second, or at least, that'd be the case under normal circumstances. But given what the went through during the last 2 years I wouldn't take anything for granted.

Damn, I can't wait for the first meme battles on the European continent. Anything that was learned during Brexit or Trump applies just as easily to the EU.

The meme-ing will be epic as Merkel and the CDU get bitch slapped three times before the general election.

>Anything that was learned during Brexit or Trump applies just as easily to the EU.
Oh if only it wasn't for the language barrier.

>mfw actually considering learning german just to fight the great scharfinternetfotografiekrieg

Will they go to camp?

Pretty much a daily occurance now.

BUT DONT FORGET ABOUT DEM NAZIS GOY

This translates to German...and Dutch...and French

>Mindestens 140 Aktivisten und Unterstützer der "Lies!"-Kampagne sollen bereits als Dschihadisten in den Bürgerkrieg nach Syrien und den Irak ausgereist sein

At least 140 of these faglets are/were fighting in Syria.

MUH HITLER NEVER FORGET
MUH HATESPEECH
MUH NOT ALL OF THEM
MUH ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME
MUH RACIST XENOPHOBE BIGOTS
MUH SPENDING 100s of MILLONS TO FIGHT (((NAZIS)))

What am I looking at?

Oy vey thats not very tolerant of you

> let in 1000000 terrorists
> arrest 10
> release 9 next day without charges

EU

>what's that?

Operation Insertion

-find memes on Sup Forums
-print some at home
-find empty newspaper dispensers near your home or work
-discreetly insert memes to adjust the narrative
-take notes, report results to Sup Forums, make memes
-rinse and repeat

If the memes are effective, the local SJW's will take them down fast. And that's good. Because it means the memes are effective.

>tfw no printer

God damn it, why am I such a poorfag?

> let in 1000000 terrorists
> arrest 10
> release 9 next day without charges
> next day other 500 peaceful muslims blow themselves up because with this operation they know they could be found out as well and need to act before it's too late

FTFY
brace yourselves yurokeks tomorrow is the day of the rope

no ISIS among the refugees they said

she's too ugly to become chancellor

If only KC wasnt run by tranny mods

>they are doing this almost every day
That's not a good thing, Hans.

Thank you gratest allie.

Thx to republicans isis exists and europ gets fuckt by it.

Dont worry. You get your payback.

absolutey meaningless. theyll just fine and relese them anyway. germany is a fucking joke when it comes to arrestung scum.

who cares isis is dead and gone.

old fucking news.

there hasnt even been a terrorist attack in months

Just how much fail is the German civil forces and intelligence agencies if there is ISIS "all across Germany?"

>invade country for no reason
> scream wmd
> find non, fund terrorist cell
> screetch mission acomplished

Appetently thats what it was all about.

>this is normal

Not in the first bage.

The ones comming now have them.

wew lads atleast we take in all these poor people and show mercy. give them money and food. my wifes son and i are taking care of the refugees on weekends for example we clean their toilets. also once a week my wife is having lunch with one of them.

Tell that to the sponatnius selfhanging guys.

germany has states?

According to RT over 500 people are involved with the Salafist group targeted by the raids, and over 200 locations have been (((searched))).

I'm sure it's nothing. Religion of peace.

i actually agree with you, the Bush administration was retarded, the whole foreign policy of the NATO was retarded

but letting them in afterwards wasn't particularly smart either

instead of blaming Bush you could start with your traitor chancellor, now it's pretty clear that she has political experience, but BAD experience...

unfit for office

SAD!

>tfw no large Terrorist attacks in Germany yet

Are we even European?

Germany actually has some of the best intelligence and security services in the world. I saw a documentary on it a few years ago and a former MI6 officer was talking about it. A lot of terror attacks in Europe are averted from German intelligence.

If you weren't complete fucking cuckolds you might be a great country.

>germans are the best

This is not news to me but thank you.

You got a name for that documentary? Not casting doubt, I'd just like to see it.

Your wrong on merkel. What she did was rigth.

The only traitors in our mids are the american republicans. From NSA spying and further.

fourth reich when? i'm growing impatient, hans.

>According to DW

Guess DW skipped arrest

I don't like mids either.

To this day I still don't understand their moderation's criteria, it's absolutely nonsensical.

Maybe you're the only homosexual turks in Germany.

I'll have a look on BBC iplayer, that's where I remember seeing it. It was about the radicalisation of British Muslims and the subject came up when they talked about Europol where they spoke very highly about German contributions in identifying terrorist cells and these radical preachers they send into European mosques. Apparently you have an extensive intelligence network all the way to the ME.

Good retarded image you used.

This group of Salaries called themselves "lies!/read!" they had events where they gifted the pedestrians in big cities the Quran. Unsurprisingly, they were also recruiting cannon fodder for ISIS.

The first battle will be fought in Austria were Norbert Hofer has a good chance to beat his green opponent Van der Bellen, who is literally supported by every political party besides the FPÖ. Will go there with some buddies next week to watch what our fellow Schluchtenscheissers do better than we, and maybe even help with effort.

any shootouts happen from islamists who didnt want to get captured alive?

I would like to see some pictures taken from inside public subways in Germany to view official government propaganda posters and campaigns.

what happens Pedro, angry about that wall you gonna have to pay soon?

There's no checks and balances. Mods will delete and ban for shits and giggles and dergeneral does nothing about it.

>Or, we can discuss Frauke Petry.

Her policies don't go far enough.

She wants to reduce the migration level from what ever it is now (At least 1 million a year) to 200,000 a year.

You need to reduce that to 0 and deport all the muslims.

>wall
You mean the fence and the south wall obongo is paying for in my south border, anyway fuck off negro sudaca.

If you go to Austria, take some pictures of newspaper kiosks or free newspaper dispensers you see in Vienna. I'll bet it's easy to insert your own propaganda into the obviously well-constructed German or Austrian boxes.

>triggered by Trump images

hang on in there have a lot of them

What they are gonna do to them, offer them apologies, some increase in welfare and the right to adopt 3 year old brides?

Until the punishment for jihad is a bullet in the back of the head after a short (1 week top) trial in order to extract more information by any means necessary, all is for nothing.

>Apparently you have an extensive intelligence network all the way to the ME.
Yes. Germany has had good knowledge of what's going on in the ME already during the Cold War. I think it's because we were given this task during the Cold War by the allies.
After reunification we've also had good insight into what's going on in Russia since the some people of the DDR regime were well embedded in Soviet institutions.

We also inherited some of the Russian Cold War Jet fighters and could (for the first time) find out whether the Soviet or the NATO air force was superior.

It's not even that. Mods use to ban shit becase it's cancer and/or from Sup Forums (eg the crusade against the word "cuck") but some of what fits into that is left untouched. Or how some posters are granted the special privilege of shitposting and sagebombing with impunity. It's very arbitrary, in a very counterproductive way.

Expect a happening in Germany soon.

They will miss a couple. They'll be pissed. They will wreck havoc. There will be at least a hundred dead.

Redpilled Germany here we come!

those eyes are fucking magic my man

>What she did was rigth.
Really now?

No what she did was absolutely wrong and idiotic beyond any measure.
She broke EU law, flooded Europe with isis fans, ignored that more than half are not even refugees or syrian, censored the media so no backlash happens, still hast not put anyone behind bars for cologne and the list goes on and on and on. She and every single retarded refugee welcome person that didnt listen when we warned them is responsible for all of this. Congrats.

>germany
>states
K.

politicians who smell soros want to know from trump that he has their back if they go ahead with this, u.s. border control doing the same thing

THIS IS WHAT ISLAMAPHOBIA LOOKS LIKE

We can't let this slide, One da, every libtard "Gutmensch" must be held accountable for their dangerous mental illness.
They endangered everyone in this country.

does europe have newspaper dispensers? we don't have these in Australia but if they're in france and germany we should be doing this over there.

Mommy

Look at the bright side of it, it reawakened nationalist sentiments in europe. With enough luck and effort the EU will be a thing of the past in a matter of 5 years. Maybe less.

> 77
Checked

So what's the over/under on when pictures of those arrested will be released?

I wonder how long this current happening will continue? Will they stop at 500 arrests, or make it an even thousand?

>federal states

protip: If you had left the 'my wifes son' part out you could've triggered some Sup Forumsacks and farmed some (you)'s

How can you say that after over a decade of hässliche "Ich hasse Deutschland" Merkel?

>KINDERLOS

probably to give them their guns

Plausible @ 33

The Austrians should follow the Trump Timeline, and focus initially on the health of Hofer's opponent. VDB smokes like a chimney, so meme that.

Just making way for a million more Syrians arriving soon!

>Alternative for Germany
I never heard of a party called AfG.

At some point, people around the world are going to be asking 'where are the men in all of this?'
At some point, and I'm no suggesting anything illegal, you have to take a stand against all of this. Your country will be in ruins. My father lived in Germany as an immigrant up until a few months ago but has left because of this situation. The future does not look good there.