Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57216073
youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I
mobile.twitter.com/nickandmore/status/961812427795980288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cut down live-action sitcoms by 75%
>fire Schneider
>stop making shitty live-action TV movies
>cancel FOP (assuming it's not already dead)
>bring in new and original cartoons
>maintain a consistent schedule that doesn't disproportionately favor Spongebob and TLH
>stop treating Nicktoons like a dumping ground, refocus it to hosting the older series

Basically, they need to show that they still give an honest damn about original animation on their network. They've fallen so far behind it's depressing. Somehow, modern CN isn't this bad.

Reboot ATLA entirely, with Ehasz as head writer and without any Bryke involvement whatsoever. This would allow it to get HD animation as well.
(Keep Book 2's writing somewhat similar, though.)

Drain the swamp of all the progressive social justice nerds that fired savino

>cut down live-action sitcoms by 100%
FTFY, no one ever liked that shit anyways, and its only used as filler during the day time and an excuse for schnider to bring child sex slaves through his connections to the execs

>Reboot Avatar
Are you talking about PPG 2016 or what?

>with Ehasz as head writer
Looks like someone didn't read past the first three words.

Id rather they try to get him to make something new that isnt like that shit korra

this thread is gonna be 99% of 90's nick fans whining about that.

If it's not in the ATLA universe, it'll probably suck...

Create an ATLA season 4 or reboot and fill it in nick's schedule like teen titans go on CN

*cough**cough*

And yet korra sucked ass. Just abandon it and make something new

Original PPG wasn't particularly good, to put it very mildly. ATLA is completely different in that sense.

>Original PPG wasn't particularly good, to put it very mildly.
Get the fuck out

Ehasz didn't work on LOK. Bryke did.

Bryke fucked up both LOK and the post-ATLA comics with their fanfic-tier writing.

Hey, to be fair, only one Cartoon Cartoon could be called good from an objective POV. The rest are really just mediocre nostalgia fuel. (Though not all CN shows were CCs too, in fact the best weren't.)

>hate Evil Con Carne.

>only one Cartoon Cartoon could be called good from an objective POV.
Which one do you think is objectively good

Great taste user, this is probably the best cartoon ever made along with OG spongebob and invader zim. However thats not to say powerpuff isnt good. Have to agree though that mediocre shit like dexter and johnny bravo are overrated due to nostalgia

None of the shows you named are anywhere near "the best cartoon ever made". Even Courage itself doesn't quite qualify for that list.

it's almost as if you want your existence to get verbally raped

>None of the shows you named are anywhere near "the best cartoon ever made". Even Courage itself doesn't quite qualify for that list.
Okay mr critic, what “cartoons only for intellectuals” do you think are the best?

We find next spongebob

Sheep in the Big City

The top 10 cartoons are, in order: W.I.T.C.H., Gravity Falls, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TMNT 2003, Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, Duck Dodgers, and The Batman. Courage would be number 11 there.

This is animal cruelty and i want to break that bong over that weed niggers face
Thanks for outing yourself, baitmaster

That's a Cartoon Cartoon, you retards. Shitty bait.

Teen tians, megas xlr, gravity falls, kim possible, and the batman are objectively shit

Dont group me with him you retard

It's your taste that's actually shit. Both objectively and otherwise.
You fell for his obvious bait, retard.

Stick stickly comes out of nowhere and saves the day.
3:00 inspector gadget
3:30 legend of the hidden temple
4:00 Doug
4:30 hey dude
5:00 clarrissa explains it all
5:30 double dare
6:00 rockos modern life
6:30 are you afraid of the dark
7:00 ren and stimpy
7:30 60s batman
8:00 get smart
8:30 the munsters

I called out his bait, read next time you fucking retard

>Cancel all live shows
>Produce original cartoons
>Support streaming service
>Let show directors do their thing, but not with that tight ass schedule.
>Reel in the execs and tell them not to meddle.
>Approve shows second seasons ahead of time.

All of that is shit except for rocko, are you afraid of the dark, ren and stimpy, and batman

You called out his post as bait, sure, but you thought it was mine. Which was the real bait.

>Support streaming service
Fuck that, focus on your own channel instead of worrying about some stupid fad. Look how that idiocy is killing CN

Nobody has cable anymore, user.

sauce?

>le cabke is dead meme
Whatever makes you feel hip faggot. Most people will always have cable.

>Most people will always have cable.
user - younger generations don't even have PCs because smartphones are all-in-one technology...
Cable is completely dead as an ongoing platform.

Why can't I do both? Streaming and my channel?

Here you go senpai
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57216073

>Cable is completely dead as an ongoing platform.
>durr i feel smart by saying everything popular is going to die and that im ahead by knowing the future before everyone else
Neck yourself
Fine, as long as you dont spam your worst show and ignore the actual popular shows on it

Ed Edd n Eddy was better

It's overrated as fuck, especially on this board.

Cancel TMNT and greenlight this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=ijgRyNeeF5I

Also, get rid of pretty much everything they're currently airing. Fuck Spongebob, fuck TLH, fuck FoP, and fuck live-action. Just bring in an entirely new lineup of shows. Maybe do the Japanese thing and animate a bunch of indie comics while using merchandise to bring in extra dosh.

>fuck TLH
Get raped, its the only good thing on nick atm

That is the dumbest idea for a tmnt show and you should be whipped repeatedly for shilling it

Better than the one they're currently making.

Not a fucking excuse for this shit either

wrong, it needs more diversity, cuz I need to validate my existence by seeing my features resembled on a TV show

Season 4 with /ourguy/ savino

Nick is currently through some changes at the moment
mobile.twitter.com/nickandmore/status/961812427795980288

>W.I.T.C.H

Fuck off.

>Johnny Bravo is overrated
No you just have garbage taste

no more live action. they're a cartoon network, not mtv. do more things with art and animation for days to fill slots, do more plot focused on weekends for coherent stories. be ballsy.

>no one ever liked that shit anyways
BRRRING, IT'S FOR YOU

Oh no! I mentioned Sup Forums's most hated show!