Ultimate Marvel Chronlogical Order Storytime

Chapter 5: The Life and Times of Elektra Natchios

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

And anything that crosses over with it. All in chronological order.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun.

>Can I just download it all instead?

Yes, but it won't be for a while. I overheated my last video card and am paranoid about having it happen again so will only be uploading when I am home.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/7muZgPny

>Will this obnoxious OP be used every time?
No, just until I can think of something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here we go

>chronological
>Elektra this late
nigga what?

Huh?:

Nevermind, just realized that chronological includes flashbacks. You're fucking crazy.

Thank you

grade-a autism, my friend. while the threads slow... 5 favorite ultimate stories, go.

Also didn't you already storytime the whole UU once?

Lemme think

I'll go ahead and help you...

>Ghosts
>Absolute Power
>Deadpool
>Adventures
>End
Objectively correct list.

Alright
>USM #122: The Worst Day In Peter Parker's Life
>USM #156-160: Death of Spider-Man
On second thought, no Spider-Man because that's easily the highlight of the universe
>Ultimate X
This felt like a return of the Jeph Loeb I know and love. Emotional, well paced, lovable characters, great art, and what could have been a great direction for Ultimate X-Men. It also had Hulk vs Sabertooth which I didn't know I wanted.
>Nick Spencer's UXM
This should have been continued and I damn Brian Wood for having such a lackluster run after. Wood admitted he didn't understand what Spencer was doing and ignored it intentionally. Having the the four horsemen be dead characters from the world Pheonix erased after Apocalypse won was fucking genius
>Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk
This is just dumb fun
>Ultimate Captain America
Turning point for the character where after years of being a joke about zealous patriotism Steve finally became a real character
>Ultimate Human
I knew the second Banner showed up to Tony begging for a cure that this was going to be great
>Also didn't you already storytime the whole UU once?
Yes pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
kek

I actually am really fond of Ultimate Adventures though

>USM #122
Patrician taste
>Death of SM
Nahhhhh. Bagley fucking killed it (much more than he did on End), but nowhere near the best USM arc.
>X
Best of Loeb's Ultimate work mainly, but it's a complete nothingburger. Yet another mediocre Wolverine-light; Blob 2.0; Black Angel; and for some reason the Hulk. Jean's story was alright I guess. And yeah, Art Adams was great.
>Spencer's run
Also good, but still behind Millar, Bendis, and Vaughan...
>Wood lackluster
...and Wood. Wood's run was fucking great, even if it was a complete departure from Spencer's.
>UWVH
No disagreement here. That was a blast.
>Cap
Big fat meh on this one. Thor and Iron Man had the better postUltimatum minis. Aaron really didn't do anything new with him.
>Human
Based Ellis does it again.
>Yes
So why do it again?

This is time it is in chronological order

What is your top five user?

idk ... off the top of my head, it's probably something like
>Amazing Friends
>Galactus Trilogy
>Magnetic North
>Ellis's F4
>Hickman's Ultimates
I'm back and forth between Hickman and Ultimates 2... if Hickman had actually stuck around and finished it, it would be on top no doubt. But we're left with a mediocre finish to his arc and a fucking terrible follow up.

alright ulti-mate. I've gotta go to bed. see you tomorrow when I'm sure you'll still be going.

Night user, this is Sunday's storytime so I'll be back Monday

>if Hickman had actually stuck around and finished it, it would be on top no doubt. But we're left with a mediocre finish to his arc and a fucking terrible follow up.
I'm not so sure, Hickman has terrible finales. Always just complete let downs that leave the run looking weaker. Ultimates is easily his best Marvel work though

So her first look a sweatsuit and her second was that of a prostitute dominatrix?

Fantastic Four had several great finales. Secret Warriors had a good one too, even though it was cut short by like 20 issues.

Really, it was only Avengers that was somewhat weak, but that’s because Secret Wars was bloated as fuck.

I guess she wants to make sure the rapist is enticed

Secret Warriors ending was alright I guess, but F4 was just weak in general through the whole run.

Oh also ultimate Thor had a perfect ending.

But honestly, anyone could’ve written a better follow up run than Humphries did. Possibly the most forgettable thing in the UU since Carey’s FF.

Anyone that disagrees with Elektra is 100% incorrect

>having taste this bad
wew lads

Not really a fan of Hickman desu
Ultimate Thor was good, but I just count it as Ultimates Volume 0

What the fuck is up with that moon? Did I forget some giant spacestation orbiting the moon in the Ultimate universe, or a hole through the moon?

Don't you know that the moon is a mutant?