I'm an illegal immigrant

Tell me how i'm not benefiting my country.
> Arrived with mother when I was 3
> stayed there until we obtained citizenship 15 years later
> Now I'm going to college and if everything goes well I'll be an engineer

Tell me again Sup Forums how all illegals are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to go back

>stayed there until we obtained citizenship 15 years later
Then you're not illegal anymore you dumb fucking immigrant

Yeah but I was when I came. Like any illegal you obtain citizenship eventually I believe

>Canada
Why should we give a shit? Who illegally immigrated there?

>illegal
>canadian flag

proxies aren't for (you) to shitpost on
nice proxy

Probably a filipino or an overzealous mexican

My leaf friend its not about benfits, its abou the nation state and ita right to determine itself.

You have to apply for it. And I think that only productive people receive it

Because not everyone is like you? Jesus you're stupid

My point is illegal immigration is not the absolute evil that Sup Forums likes to portray

Maybe not, But illegal immigration without assimilation is

>my anecdote is evidence
A FUCKING LEAF

That is because you are stupid and naive. Enjoy your several years of bliss as a young adult until you realize you are getting fucked over on your wages because too many illegal fucks have screwed over your country's economy. Its also possible you will stay a stupid and naive person and never actually realize the harm illegal immigration does as you aren't from a family of multiple generations living in the same country. Either way the only point you made tonight is that you are too young and foolish to have an opinion on illegal immigration. sage

If you're an illegal immigrant then you aren't "benefiting" your country unless you are sending money back to it. It cost Americans money to send you to school. We cannot pay for the entire worlds education.

So you moved into a country and received an education through wealth redistribution, and somehow you're saying you're contributing to the society?

But you applied for it, you did the right thing, thus you are a good person not taking advantage of others.

Also you are a leaf.

If you stayed an illegal for that long it means you and your mother are idiots

I'm sorry but you have to go back, this is the illegal immigrant version of thinning out the herd

he took advantage of the people who go to canada following the laws, skipping the line completely

You took a higher education spot away from a legal resident. You're a scumbag.

>wealth redistribution
I'm paying for college and went to a private school. Not wealth redistribution.
Once my education is finished I'll be working as an engineer so yes I think I'll be contributing to society.

Because your a fucking criminal.

Forgive me allah for saying it but, he is a leaf

so you are not a illegal and are not draining the economy

came here the legal way proving that there is a better way then sneaking over the boarder

worked hard to gain a education and are currently using it to benefit society instead of taking entitlements

you are benefiting the country and proving what your trying to do here wrong

>You took a higher education spot away from a legal resident
Oh my God, you burgers are brainwashed it's hilarious kek.
I was already a legal resident when I applied for college so I didn't take anyone's spot

where are you from

You were a dirty illegal and you deserve to be deported. You and your family. You're lucky we won't jail you for trespassing, theft and many other crimes. Kill yourself.

Stay mad. Now that I have my passport there's nothing you can do to me

>eastern yurop

A leaf... that figures.

Leave and come back with the proper papers then.

>Tell me how i'm not benefiting my country.

We don't give a shit that you do.

You're a smug piece of shit and deserve to be publicly executed. Also a leaf. So torture before execution for that alone.

> overzealous mexican

Now I'm just imagining a border jumper building a rocket at the Mexican Home Depot and blasting well past his intended target zone.

This is what too many illegal immigrants look like. Ask Europe. It is an absolute basket case third world country now.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

They cant as it contradicts everything they got told to think.

>How To Solve The Refugee Crisis
My suggestion...
>BRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

> obtained citizenship

Then you aren't the illegals Trump despises. If you can't tell the difference, then I highly doubt you'll be able to graduate with an engineering degree from a school that's not shit tier.

Your mother knowingly broke the law. That sets the precedent for others to also break the law and I guarantee that not every illegal goes on to be an engineer who'll take a job away from a natural born Canadian citizen. You have to go back.

You got away with committing a crime, congratulations. There are millions of others who would love to gain Canadian citizenship, and are trying to do it through the legal channels, you broke the law and went ahead of all these people, and for some reason you are being rewarded for it.
Like I said, congratulations, you got away with it. Doesn't make you any less of a cunt.

You're doing fine, but you did break the law. Future immigrants simply need to come in legally.

Cyka brlyat.

>You have to go back
I'm not

And the illegal ones already here need to be expelled.

>Now I'm going to college
The only place you're going is OVER THE WALL

You've been invested in for your entire time living in the country. You have not begun working yet.
You may be a net gain in the future, but for now you're not.

thank you for clarifying, you're good with me then, those cucks still against you would rather have a legal poo than a based slavbro who happens to be in that situation

Even the illegal leafs are shitposters. Holy shit kys. Even worse than Ausniggers

You cheated. There is a system. Fuck you.

You broke the law for 15 years. The ends do not justify the means. I don't care that you're going to design new bathroom stalls that use 4% less materials, you broke the law.

They should send your dumbass back so you can build new toilets in your shit home third world country that really needs it. If you don't fix your country, no one will.

>spend 12 years living off handouts from others
>parent didn't work for the 12 years we have been here
>apply for aid to pay for college
How about you tell me how you are supporting the country?

Because you stayed here for 12 years as a non citizen while people in other countries have to go through legal hurdles and pay money to get here legally. But your cunt mother doesn't want to work, so she said fuck that, and came over.

12 years, not citizen, not paying income tax. Maths is hard engineer

still much better than a legal poo or a legal rapefugee

No worries man, now that Trump's president we slavs and burgers have even more reasons to be friends

because there are people in, let's say Russia or Belarus:
>want to migrate to America.
>go to the US embassy and apply for a work visa or residence visa to be allowed to go there legally
>be checked and vetted
>have to pay a processing fee which is probably thousands of dollars/not cheap
>probably also have to pass a language test
>finally granted the possibility to go to their new country.
>be proud as fuck to be in American because you worked hard to achieve it and quickly assimilate

Meanwhile someone crosses the border illegally, essentially jumping the queue in a big "fuck you" to all those people who jumped through the hoops.
>make their way to a sanctuary city and shit out an anchor baby
>be unvetted/checked and could've come from anywhere
>won't be in any system
>eventually may buy forged documents with a SSN of a person who is most likely dead
>become eligible to apply for welfare that should be provided for citizens and legal immigrants
>send money back to family wherever they are
>vote for whoever is least likely to deport your ass/increase benefits
>be more proud of being "undocumented" or being the nationality you came from rather than the country you leech off

etc etc. it doesn't matter now because you somehow became a citizen. But you were an illegal immigrant so you managed to be worse than just a fucking leaf.

>parent didn't work for the 12 years we have been here
mom has been working as a nurse since we first came

>apply for aid to pay for college
never received any kind of aid

What do you think I'm a fucking gibsmedat nigger? kek

immigrants from developed, prosperous nations are not a problem. even some immigrants from shitty countries is okay.

whats not okay is being the most powerful country in the world and having one of your neighbors be a despondent shithole that flushes its problems into our back yard.

its not even about the job. you beat me out for a position fair and square, whatever. good for you. its about the money you are funneling back home to perpetuate a corrupt narco backed system of strife that hurts a shitload more people than it helps.

fuck mexico, get your goddamn shit together.

so you're
not illegal
you fucking retard

You should still go back

When people are hanging on every street corner because whites got tired of the genocide, youl know why you fucked the country up.

yeah, meanwhile our country becomes brazil, but it's okay, because 3rd world people are coming legally

let more Europeans come instead, ffs

he's white

>I'm an illegal alien
>I obtained citizenship

I see a contradiction in your story. Op.

>send money back to family wherever they are
We're not sending any money back, all the $$$ are staying there

>vote for whoever is least likely to deport your ass/increase benefits
I'm a big Trump supporter and would probably vote for O'Leary or some nationalist candidate desu

Well then that literally changes everything, no one gives a flying fuck about him.

Is this some sort of trick thread?

so you'd rather become a minority in your own country among the chinese and viets and soon arabs, all legal though!
k dude

Philosophical Query: who do Mexicans hire at Mexican Home Depots?

Illegals don't pay tax, benefit from welfare systems and often send a lot of money to family back home as there's usually a reason you sneak away from one country into another.

Also, you're not an illegal immigrant any more- you have citizenship.

Fuck off and die Canacuck

>we obtained citizenship 15 years later
>Illegal
What are you talking about?

Nope. Many people dont even bother applying for it. So good for you for being a LEGAL immigrant with an education.

>I'm an illegal immigrant and I'm not bad so illegal immigration is good.

Wow, what a great argument, OP. Fuck borders and laws and shit.

You took a spot away from a native resident, that's what matters. Do you understand now you fake brown leaf fucker? You're not fucking Canadian despite what it says on your passport.

FPBP