Admit it Sup Forums, you found this funny

Admit it Sup Forums, you found this funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkpJgVdm2Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol yea

www.democrappy.cuck

Was that actually real? What was he trying to accomplish with that? Don't liberals hate that word?

to me this was the surest sign yet that we influence the mainstream.

we started the lib cuck meme, we pushed it, and in it's undeniable veracity it could not be ignored but only accepted

He was ridiculing Trump supporters for being Internet trolls, saying we visit sites like that.

Trump`s family back in 1400 was a german family called Drumpf

oh nvm, didnt read

I thought it was hypocritical they harped on his grandfather changing his name decades ago but flip the fuck out if you call a tranny their actual name

The word Drumpf or that blokes show?

I thought it was funny that HBO paid for that shit.

link it? i don't watch tv or follow cuckold shit

>be an advocate for inclusiveness
>make fun of the way European names sound
It confused me more than anything else, really.

I just kept waiting for him to somehow tie it closer, but alas it was the punchline that never game.

Trumps grandparents changing their last name at Ellis Island isn't weird.

Jon Stewart changing his last name to sound less jewy is weird af.

>Drumpf

BWAHAHahahaAHAHAHahAHHAH!H XDddDDDd FUGG xDD BWAHAHAHAHA OMFG ROFL!!!! BRB GOTTA GET A DRINK

OMFG BACK SxDDD AHAHHAHAHAHAHEHhAHAHHEHHAHAHAHAHHA OH GOD OH GOD I CANT BREATH I CANT FUCKING BRATH , CANT. FUCKING. BREATAHHA XDHHDdAaBWAHAHahHAHAHA ROFL LMFFFFAO!!!!

i think it's pretty sad that he needs over the top spectacles in his shows

>"Trump is a racist fascist! Democrats are the party for immigrants and the oppressed!"
>"haha look at Trump's impoverished immigrant ancestor's last name, what a retarded name lol what retarded foreigner has a name like that xD let's shame him about his stupid immigrant heritage"

>it's almost current year +2

FPBP DESU SENPAI XDDDD

found what funny? all i see is a picture with current year man. i assume its a still from a video. lets have the video huemonkey pls

its just the German word for trump, I dont get it

*intake breath*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*intake breath

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=mkpJgVdm2Kk

It was literally Stan Darsh-tier

Admit it, Sup Forums. This made you hum.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

Given the part of Germany they are from,they would have pronounced it Trump anyway.

not funny.

Bernie Sanders generational surname of old was 'gutman' or something along those lines

Seemed abit desperate and sad more then anything all that digging and this was all they could come up with.

It's funny in hindsight, yes.

>this dude brought his own rope

Day of the Rope confirmed.

>DUH-RUMPFFFFF

>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>a fence is ok i guess lol haha

>Illegal immigrants have broken the law and must be deported
>Oh did I say all of them? I just meant the ones that had committed more than TWO crimes haha..

>Bill is a rapist and Hillary is a criminal, we need to end their dynasty and lock her up
>I love the Clintons, they're good people. I think we should all thank Secretary Clinton for her great work serving our country.

>Supreme Court justices could repeal Roe v Wade and gay marriage laws; the choice would be with the individual states.
>Did I say that? Lmao no I love gays and I love abortion, the laws stay. When I said that my judge appointments would be conservative I didn't mean actually traditionalist lmao I just meant, like, uh, Republican and stuff.. yknow

>Repeal Obamacare!
>Don't!

Unbelievably cucked, I can't believe that he would do something like this, doesn't he know how angry his supporters are going to get when they realise what he's done

"Drumpf" was really, really embarrassing. That picture of the fags wearing Drumpf hats really drove home what losers these guys are.

No. It's really sad the left is so full of venomless pussies that "haha silly name xD" was the best they could do.

Silly name, dumb hair, small hands, orange skin, he's a loser, etc

But no, Trump make a joke out of the process.