DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO

You guys might as well just quit. There's no way he's going to win.
>North Carolina
>Florida
>Ohio
>Arizona
>Nevada
>Iowa
All blue. Georgias most likely going to Clinton soon as well, shes leading in some new polls. How can you think Drumpf possibly has a chance of winning when he's down in literally all the polls?

inb4 muh rigged polls. They said that for Romney Drumpfkins! Prepare to lose

Love Trumps Hate

The election was November 8th. You lost, cocksucker. Now, that Trump has won, we will ethnically cleanse you and your family, you are going to die a painful death

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TOP KEK
EAT YOUR LOSS LIBTARDS
YOUVE MADE YOUR BED, LIE IN IT

He's already on track to be the worst president ever. Soon all you racists will see that Hillary was and always will be the better choice. Haven't you seen the Dow predictions? Great job electing a racist bigot that will do nothing other than lead to recession and inflation.

WHEN THIS BABY HITS 88 MPH YOU'RE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT

This election pretty much confirmed all those conspiracy theories about the media trying to create a narrative with Democrat +20 polls were true. Makes me wonder what else was up.

Get out of here Putin shill. Your leader is a stupid dictator that supports Drumpf

You mad, nigger? Trump won. You and your family is gonna die on the streets where you belong you fucking animals
NO MORE WELFARE FOR YOU FILTHY NIGGER AHAHAHAHAHHA

Go worship molech you p

Isn't it amazing how badly she got beat.

She was literally the worst candidate in history.

Trump wins and the markets have a record high. He's already making America great again.

No one doubts pol is always right now

slowpoke.jpg

>GA
>TX
>UT
>red

fuck off drompf shill

>mfw Sup Forums the polls are wrong
>mfw Sup Forums there's some kind of 'hidden monster vote'

Could Drumpfies even be more out of touch with reality? It's just pathetic desu.

Ahh I'm going to look back at this election and reminisce about the good times and how CTR fought tooth and nail everyday to no avail.

Thank you CTR, I will miss you guys...

Moloch will win when the democrats come back and take back all 3 branches of the government in four years. Get ready to get blown the FUCK out Drumpfkins. People will see that your phony god Kek is a charlatan and after Drumpf leads to another great recession Moloch will bestow a new democratic leader to power. Most likely Chelsea Clinton.

SHE FUCKING LOST AHAHAHAHHA

TO A FUCKING ORANGE REALITY TV STAR

don't forget about Texas! it could go blue!!

I can't believe that jew faggot ever thought AZ would ever go blue.

Can you believe drumpkins ACTUALLY think states where she is up by 10+ points like Pennsylvania are swing states. They are willfully believing right wing conspiracy theories.

>CA
>Blue
These fucking CTR faggots I swear

ironic CTR posting is great

>the poll
>Shilling the overall national polls when individual state polls have Trump and Hillary neck in neck
>Ignore them

Look we can't lose this

Where do you think the CTR shills went? Did they all get fired? Will they back for 2020?

Who's going to correct the record in the meantime?

> 98% guaranteed victory for Hillary
> Trump wins

And you still cling onto preditions, speculations, polls and bullshit !?

If someone was saying he won't be htting you with a stick, but then proceeds to do it anyway. How many times would it take you to understand that whatever gets said in advance isn't a sure prediction for the future. The future is reality yet to happen, and we all know how reality is..''

dank af ma nigga

>lead to recession and inflation
Why is that i feel like hes talking about 2008