What's up with all these fucking normie ledditors and cuckservatives that still voted for Trump complaining about the...

What's up with all these fucking normie ledditors and cuckservatives that still voted for Trump complaining about the antisemtism here?

If you're my redpilled on the JQ, get the fuck off this board.

*not redpilled

Why are you anti-Semitic when your senpai's daughter and son-in-law are observant Jews?

use opportunity to convert them

CUT MY FROG INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAB REPORT

>Trump is anti-semitic meme

lel. Horseshoe theory is never wrong. Far-right pretends Trump hates Jews out of delusion, far-left pretends he hates Jews out of desperation

>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>a fence is ok i guess lol haha

>Illegal immigrants have broken the law and must be deported
>Oh did I say all of them? I just meant the ones that had committed more than TWO crimes haha..

>Bill is a rapist and Hillary is a criminal, we need to end their dynasty and lock her up
>I love the Clintons, they're good people. I think we should all thank Secretary Clinton for her great work serving our country.

>Supreme Court justices could repeal Roe v Wade and gay marriage laws; the choice would be with the individual states.
>Did I say that? Lmao no I love gays and I love abortion, the laws stay. When I said that my judge appointments would be conservative I didn't mean actually traditionalist lmao I just meant, like, uh, Republican and stuff.. yknow

>Repeal Obamacare!
>Don't!

Unbelievably cucked, I can't believe that he would do something like this, doesn't he know how angry his supporters are going to get when they realise what he did

stop hating on kikes you autistic retard, there are plenty of based kikes like (((shapiro))) that are white

If his supporters are as stupid as they seem then them getting cucked seems pretty likely.
If you didn't see Donald Trump lying to you then you're too stupid to care. Just go and yell obscenities at some minority you earned it.

(checked)
Hit me with some knowledge, senpai. I'm ready to learn.

Reddit invaded here, they're the kind of cuckservatives who care about ethics and accept faggots and transfaggots

basically goobergabe losers

>tfw not dark enough

Oy vey remember the electrified roller coaster in the gas chamber with the bear and the eagle that may or may not be real in my mind? Pay shekkels.

>blood
>flammable

everyone look at the newfag and laugh