So what would you all at Sup Forums like to do as a wearable "symbol for the cause"?

So what would you all at Sup Forums like to do as a wearable "symbol for the cause"?

We have a very blatant movement that we are a part of and a major influence towards. It does not represent Britain, America, nor France but rather something larger that - nationalism. And while we have various internet symbols and "mascots", we have nothing in person worth speaking about between our various countries involved. What would be good, Sup Forums? What would you prefer?

>yell DICKS OUT FOR TRUMP in a crowded area
>male and female allies alike will whip their dicks out to signify their support
>freedom hating shitters will keep their dicks in

easy.

I suggest something common, elegant, but distinct and just barely noticeable if you are in the know.

Light up teeth

In all seriousness though, probably something like those livestrong bracelets. Or the ones they have in the same material as rings now.

what fucking faggotry is this?

are we truly invaded by redit?

>this reads like a 60s cartoon

>Find out about this because American friend changed his profile pic on Facebook to the rebel alliance star wars version
Just make sure your symbol doesn't remind everyone of diaper fetishism.

>tfw I'd probably be the only one to whip my dick out and get arrested

New Balance Shoes

We need only this.

A simplistic reference to Kek. Perhaps incorporating one of the hieroglyphics that are used in one of its names.

are you from Ohio?

Anything with an iron cross on it

...maybe not subtle enough

It's beautiful. I wish all the NFL teams would have a trump themed mascot in celebration of his presidency

Pic related is best. Just do patches of that.

A 4 of clubs patch with a sun and a straight line (path of light) in the middle would work too.

> he did a very brief sieg heil

When you heil Hitler and hope no one to notices

>they spelt sieg heil correctly

Impressive for a liberal.

maybe... Some kind of pin? Like an american flag lapel pin but somehow different? Perhaps in the blue field it could be a white 4 leaves symbol?

tiny frog button pins
kek wills it

How about just anything that has to do with frogs? Kermit, pepe, whatever. Just maintain plausible deniability at all times. Sure-fire identification would be counter-productive. Make it a keychain or a pin or an embroidery, whatever blends with your clothing style.

I agree with the black sun but only because I have a pendant of one already.

This
Even Barron wears them

Lapel nazi flag pin

>So what would you all at Sup Forums like to do as a wearable "symbol for the cause"?
Self restraint and decorum

You know, like a civilized human being.

You barely hold diaper together, how you expect to stop America become great again_

dude I absolutely fucking wish

When Mexico tells America how to accurately MAGA

Only the made in america ones.
Also, hello NB marketing!

>sanctioned by the government and take direct orders from Trump
>like a vigilante group
That's not what vigilante means