ATTENTION ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Attention Trump supporters: you can't defend him by saying "but what about Shillary??" anymore. You have to actually defend him on his own now

Like for example, the Goldman Sachs exec for Secretary of the Treasury.

Please defend that.

Fucking adults with their hurt feelings and big fuck you to the world. Grow the fuck up, put on your big boy pants, admit to your problems, and work hard to fix things, not rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5cvvqr/attention_trump_supporters_you_cant_defend_him_by/
nhentai.net/g/129880/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek has spoken.

Fuck Drunpf and fuck whute ppl

>Fucking adults with their hurt feelings and big fuck you to the world. Grow the fuck up, put on your big boy pants, admit to your problems, and work hard to fix things, not rage.
You're addressing the wrong people dumbass. This message belongs to be sent to Hillary supporters, not Trump supporters. Ya dingus.

????

I don't give a shit. The guy spent years saying whatever-the-fuck he wanted because he thought it was funny. No one voted for Trump because his policies were well thought out, they voted for an IRL Petyr Baelish.

>chaosh is a ladder!

Saged and hidden.
Trump at his worst is incomparably better than Hillary at her best.

Wow, I wonder where this came from.

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5cvvqr/attention_trump_supporters_you_cant_defend_him_by/

A goldman exec has run the treasure for the past 12 years. I'm not thrilled with it continuing, but it's hardly unprecedented

Fucking this.

Dumb shit like this is the reason Drumpf will never be elected tbqh

LOL it was just a prank bro there's a camera right there.

Doesn't Jon (((Stewart))) and his ilk pull the same shit? Trump took your tactic and used it against you. Learn from your lesson.

sauce?

sorry no sauce

sauce me friendo

ples

found it for you guys

nhentai.net/g/129880/

bow before my google fu

thanks for finding the sauce for me

Fine with me. Continue funding renewables to make sure we keep up on tech. Just don't get us stuck in any bureaucratic mandate that will provide yet another opportunity for wealth extraction by the elites.

i knew this cunt was familiar, fapped to some of his Juri doujins before

you dumbass don't know we've already past the 400ppm tipping point for carbon?

t. country that bent the knee instantly

every repost is a repost of a repost

Wew lad!

Some salty butt hurt from Obama leaf.

LEL

>You have to actually defend him on his own now
this is america you cant tell me what i have to do

I'd rather know the sauce to that fampai

Climate Change is the one issue I strongly want Trump to reverse on.

I am okay with most of his other positions, as of this time, but global warming and overall environmental health is non-negotiable imo.

Less damage is still cheaper than more damage.

Foolish leaf.

benantoka

>non-negotiable
>imo

well, I disagree

He will turn around once the military tells him it's an actual threat. Trump doesn't even dispute the climate is changing, just that it's man made. This is the difference between preventing something bad and preparing for something bad.

I expect an alternative to carbon taxes, such as funding for bio-engineering research to convert carbons into ethanol or geoengineering type projects.

Bless you m8

>still believing in non-falsifiable science
You know, after the last 15 years where the land temperature didn't budge, you think people would have learned.

Don't have to defend anyone or anything. He's voted in to trigger lefties, even at the risk of destroying everything.

That's how most people hate libshits so much. Destroying the libshits and their PC insanity, even if it destroys everything else, is worth it.

Remember this.

ATTENTION ALL LIBERAL RETARDS

I don't care what Trump does, what policies he makes, what promises he breaks

I ONLY CARE THAT YOU ARE MAD AND HILLARY LOST

>more soros paid shills
*yawn*