Libcucks coping

looks like all of the libcucks are resorting to shitty normie-tier memes to cope with the hildebeast losing

is it possible for them to look any more pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are normal fags so bad at memeing?

their error was acting like biden is worth a shit to anyone but pedophiles

He's heard the orange line a thousand times, how would he react with pure autismo?

lol ikr

the memes here are way danker than the other site

>politically correct humor

That gay meme would have killed on the Nig-Daily Show

Their memes are so fucking shit man. I remember when that Bernie sanders dank meme stash bullshit was floating around kikebook so I joined the group and my god that shit was terrible. Joined Donald Trumps dank meme stash, which had a bunch of lib cucks in it but now it's all glory, and the memes for the most part are top tier. We're better at everything than them. It's just reality.

Whoa whoa hey man we're all just having fun here, I think your post implying that PC humor is bad might be liable to hurt someone's feelings! Maybe consider being a little gentler man, thanks, we're all just having fun here :)

NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their memes are weak.

Forced memes are forced.

the butthurt is real

This Biden shit is anti-humour.

I've yet to see a single one that wasn't teeth-grindingly cringey.

I should knock you out for posting this nonsense

Honestly I find the ones with biden and Obama pretty funny

I kind of like them. I've even seen Trump voters post/share them.

this is all i see on my social media and they're so unfunny. i miss when normies were only on myspace

cause if it doesn't call black people the n-word then it's politically correct, huh?

OMG lol Biden is so funny

you are saying what about me? you dirty drunken mutt how dare you SPEAK to a man LIKE ME i am your MASTER and you're SUPERIOR you wilL BOW TO ME!!!!!!!! I am the champion of Sup Forums and I will not stand for this rubbish and I will CERTAINLY not stand for this BLASPHEMY!

These shitty memes won't last more than a month at best. Let them live in their a delusion a moment longer.

Trump is the president, so it's actually the exact opposite of "politically correct".

Do normal faggots actually get a kek from this level of meme?

how about

Caller - president trump? could you do me a favor and put all Serbs in Concentration Camps? (actual suggestion from Biden)

Trump: Damnit Joe, we're not exterminating a whole nation.

Caller - How about bombing Belgrade?

Trump - (hangs up)

the libtards already hate Mike "Putting Amperes in Queers" Pence

Also I should say that after 8 years of libs sucking the President's cock I'm going to enjoy their asshurt for the next few years.

I hear this a lot. Normie's are bad at memeing and their memes suck.

I think ive figured it out.
Sup Forums memes have natural origins. There is a reason we find things meme worthy. There is a source. Good memes dont start by presenting themselves as memes. Rather they are just jokes and banter that stick around.

Normie memes are forced, unnatural memes. Now everyone knows a forced meme when they see one, but normie memes are of a different variety all together. A forced meme might have some appeal later with permutation. A normie meme is just alien. it is wrong. Uncanny even.

For example, all the memes about india. Poo in the loo, designated shitting streets. It all came from a legit indian trying to defend himself on here, as well as numerous real news pieces about their shitty country. To poke fun at it was natural. A meme born from natural circumstances.
Meanwhile normies had dat boi. it was a frog on a unicycle. That was it.
Normies are like scientists attempting to create artificial life. They know not what they do. their memes are an affront to nature. Their Frankenmemes exist without purpose.

I'm a diehard liberal, and the one thing I will give conservatives is that you guys have way better memes.

I don't get it. If he's a disappointing, wouldn't he be just like Biden?

>born too late to club cavegirls and breed their unconscious bodies
>born too soon to procreate with hot alien chicks
>born just in time to see trump get elected

You don't seem to understand what "politically correct" means.
Him being president soon changes very little.

>mfw go onto Kikebook and see all these Joe Biden and Obama memes
>tfw have to explain to them that nigger doubled our national debt and Joe is a fucking pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=qKjuTv85Maw

how is it even politically incorrect to make jokes about the President? I thought politically incorrect meant you said some shit like women can't drive or niggers are dumb or something. I thought in a free country you're always supposed to be allowed to shit on your President?

WE HAVE TO SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY

While all the normies are focused on Biden, now we have the chance to expose him as the creepy pedo he actually is. Subvert their shit-tier memes and show them the truth.

Stop posting this CTR thread day in and day out.

my wife has been all over these fucking biden memes too and expects me to find them funny

>Nazi-style concentration camps

Seriously though what did he mean by this? Why is Biden so anti-Serbia?

It's because they try to not be offensive. Most normie memes are actually not so bad. Kids love that "Alex is a nigger" meme. It's the liberals who have to have work safe memes that are shit

Honestly I find the ones with biden and Obama pretty funny

I can never get used to the normie Biden meme because the pedophile Biden meme will always be the original and only Biden meme for me.

Just tell her that her memes are weak.

>
What did he mean by this?

It also doesn't help that they don't have a sense of humor.

Was "why are only liberals funny?" actually true 15 years ago? Did I imagine that?

This just goes to show which side the brainpower is on now...

Seen this wave of shitty psyop memes the past week, most of them have Biden seeming silly and mischievous. they are literally too shitty to be real, even for a libcuck. It's a psy op created to draw attention away from biden's pedo tendencies

It's because they try to not be offensive. Most normie memes are actually not so bad. Kids love that "Alex is a nigger" meme. It's the liberals who have to have work safe memes that are shit

Humor lies in truth user. The same goes for memetic magic, true memes enter into reality because they tap into some aspect of the collective unconscious, they bore straight into the mind, immediately beyond any self-imposed censorship brought on by your upbringing to grab a hold of you firmly by your core be directly speaking to truths that, deep down, you know just as instinctively and naturally as you know how to breathe.

This is why forced memes are exactly that, they are forced because they have no fertile ground on which to take root. They are thrown upon shifting fields of rock and sand, to last but a moment before being lost in time.

They think putting text on an image is a meme. I have had active Infowars followers tell me that they go talk to their friends to "make memes" for them.

Capped for posterity, I think you're 100% right.

Yeah, I like this meme better.

Biden memes are smirk material

I don't laugh but it's too innocent

They really do regret Biden not running. Who knew they'd find an excuse to like an old white man?

ONE OF MY NORMAL FAG FRIEND HAS POSTED 30 OF THESE IN THE GROUPME. THAT AND MICHELLE 2020 SHIT

FUCKING RREEEEEEE

I get a chuckle out of them, some of them a genuinely funny. And why not? They're not politicized, they don't take a real stance on anything, they're just a few dumb jokes.

Don't become the hypersensitive bitches, Sup Forums. Fight them, don't become them.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, why are we not subverting this meme?

why the fuck does jimmy numale keep being posted? are there really several people here that have a folder devoted to this idiot? or is it just one of you?

>spellcorrect red squiggly lines in their own meme

these ppl not only suck at memeing they fucking suck at life dont they have any self respect or awareness

Should counter with Pence Trump bromance.
Make them out to be superior bros.

>frankenmemes

top fucking kek

Holy fuck, underrated as hell.

>"Good memes dont start by presenting themselves as memes. Rather they are just jokes and banter that stick around."
This x777. I remember the saying from Sup Forums from 2007'ish, "If something is to become a meme, it has to withstand the test of time"

> their memes are an affront to nature
10/10

Cap for cap? :DDDD

Because they are women and women are not funny.

No, do this:
Revive creepy grandpa meme to see cognitive dissonance among the feminists posting this along with the normies.

>leftists think Video is topshit instead of top-paedo

What would happen to their brains if they found out what hes really like?

*Biden

t. Phone poster

Video is shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rape apologist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Social Justice 101, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed instances of saying “check your privilege.” I am trained in being overly offended and I’m the top SRSer in the entire social justice blogosphere. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord. I will call you a neckbeard with persistence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, cissexist pig. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of differently-abled, ethnic, transqueer womyn across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the AC360 investigation, *aggot. The investigation that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your erotic Internet. You’re fucking privileged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in arguing with shitlords, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jezebel.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your privileged bigotry off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sexist” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will passive-aggressively type fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cis scum

Trump and Pence are new best friends.

>A FUCKING
>L E A F
>E
>A
>F

I mean this in the best way friendo. The libtards just want to create divisiveness, the shills. Not all leaves. Not all.

Nice.
Too bad there's no mention of gorilla, that should have stayed.

I like this one better.

I can't fucking wait for the normie tears when Trump arrests Obama after arresting Hillary over the email server

I'm going out on a limb, and I'm going to try to defend those weird actions he does.
After losing both his wife and daughter, he became depressed, even though much time has passed, and even after his second marriage, he never has another daughter.
I'm hoping he isn't into Cheese pizza, and when Joe touching those girls, is just him trying to imagine his own daughter.
Of course, it could all be a cover up.

Pretty much Dawkins' theory of memetics.
If memes are the smallest unit of living information, then memes born in anonymity are subject to the pressures of their environment, and only the fit will survive.
Anonymous forums/image boards/comments sections are the wild.
Normie memes are born, and evolve, in a zoo, the cages of which are identity and social pressures.

nice post m8
>tfw you will never be this much of a meme researcher

Meme philosophy is going to be a legitimate college course in the future boys

>7777
checked

God those Biden memes are so fucking cringey, my goybook """"friends"""" that are anti trump are in full damage control spamming this shit tier meme.

We will be the professors of the future.

I was once where you are. Then I searched youtube for 'joe biden 13 year old girl' and realized, no, you know what, you don't fucking sniff other peoples' kids.

Degree in Applied Meme Theroy when?

A good meme comes from the soul.

nice

> Obama: Is that a binder full of women, Joe?
> Biden: Of course not...
> Obama: Joe...
> Biden: It's a binder full of girls!
> Obama: C...can I see it?

what's the punchline?

You can literally feel the anger and frustration they are channeling into these ""memes""

Post to leddit. I'd upvote it.

UPON THE 7's IS HIS FATE WRITEN
PRAISE KEK

>Mike"throwing grenades at pride parades" Pence
>A disappointment

I cant believe they thought they could out meme us

It pretty much already is, isn't it?
It's just studying how information propagates through a population.
Plenty of universities already offer information science degrees.

>forced meme
Don't remind me.

Joe: There's still time for you get shot-
Obama: Fuck off Joe.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

> Biden: Hello Hillary...

> mfw everything memes were and everything they've become.

I need a pepe 2004 2014 where did it all go wrong dot jaypeg somebody please.

>The same goes for memetic magic, true memes enter into reality because they tap into some aspect of the collective unconscious, they bore straight into the mind, immediately beyond any self-imposed censorship brought on by your upbringing to grab a hold of you firmly by your core be directly speaking to truths that, deep down, you know just as instinctively and naturally as you know how to breathe.

A good meme comes from the soul.

> Biden: Rrruuuhhh...
> Obama: Ee ee ee-ee!

Saved.