Guns!Guns!Guns!

How does /pol feel about constitutional carry nationwide?

Can't wait to visit family in NY with my NC carry license. Also, repeal gun bans, mag bans, (((safe act))), a repeal of Obama's attack on trusts, and possibly 4473 for suppressors??!!??

My body is ready.

>following CC laws in the first place

While it's great it'd be even better if he repealed the NFA and that 1986 machinegun ban nonsense.

And the Hughes amendment!

I want Korean M1 Garands so I can have more M1 Garands and other cheap milsurp king nigger kept overseas

Makes sense. I don't see why it's restricted when we have the second amendment.

I'm for Constitutional Carry, but the fags in government are never gonna give up their fat CHL permit fees.

it would reduce crime nationally and restore a basic human right to the people in states that have trampled over it. i am for it

Crime will drop too

Baby steps. First up is silencers off the NFA, then SBS, SBR, and AOW. Destructive devices and machine guns will probably still require registration, but the machine gun ban will probably be later.

The irony is that it can actually be "repealed" for the duration of Trump's term by executive order. The passage banning it mentions "without the approval of the president or congress", so all Don has to do is pass an EO advising the ATF that he approves all otherwise valid machine gun forms, and that's that.
Honestly, as long as he slaps the ATF's shit in and tells them to stop being such fucking cucks, thing will improve tremendously.

Will they let me carry my gun on college campuses?

I always carried regardless. I'd rather go to jail than be murdered by some gang member because I didn't think about what color to wear before my 1000 mile road trip.

I feel comfy.

We can dream, brother.

Scatterguns reporting in

What I want to know is if he could potentially wipe off that nonsense for at least, say, 40 years, via the SCOTUS or something. I'm absolutely certain that whoever comes after him will go back to the old gungrabbing ways.

whats are good semi auto shotguns? currently have a saiga 12 but want to get something in 20 gauge for the females of my house to use, i dont know the model names but are there any reliable mossberg 20 gauge semis? needs to shoot buckshot reliably

You are extremely fat

>stubby toes
Jesus, you're definitely a big nigger.

I keep hearing that from this image, what makes you think so?

>falling for the glock meme and actually spending 800 dollars on a plastic bb gun.
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Not comfy enough

nice makarov

short fat feet. Fat toes. No veins. No bones showing. No definition between top of foot and ankle (cankle). You look very fat.

Are you a Slav by any chance?

>missing the fucking RPG-7

>rpg-7 receivers are kinda cheap and dont require a permit of any kind
meh

I paid $400 just today. My first since leaving the army. Used service pistol (cops) excellent condition.

Huh. I do have some fat, but I'm not as fat as you're making it sound. I mean, my feet have been like this since I've been young. It isn't just the angle, is it?

where the ak74 at?

eww, walther p99 is life senpai. 1911s are way to over priced and glocks are a shitty meme and wont die

could be, got another pic? Or you could be fatter than you realize. I know I was in denial a while back.

>knock off addidas pants with only 2 stripes
no, not slav and he is sitting not squating

browning a5, remington 1100, remington 870

In my safe
>fukkin mobile rotating pics

Do it.

>Remington 870
>Semi-automatic

Look, I'm a fat fuck, I'm not going to deny that, but I'm not some 400 pound freak.

nice 47u is that an m1a and a g3a1?
have a rare one of my mag-7

>tfw just won an auction for a shield 9mm
>tfw trying to finagle my way around CA's retarded gun laws so I can actually get the damn thing shipped in
It's not on the Approved Gun List™ so I have to have it shipped to a cop, then transferred to me. Please fix this shit Trump.

ooooo, and an m16a2 and some lebels?

Isn't it a huge pain in the ass to find ammo for a MAG-7? It doesn't fire standard 12 gauge, does it?

That looks a little better. I don't think your 400lbs. I would peg you around 250lbs. Which is pretty fat unless your a body builder. You need to take a pumice stone to the bottom of your feet dawg, you'll thank me later.

You are a fat, fat man. Put down the edible jew and get in shape

Fine with it. Carry my bodyguard everywhere. Wife carries her shield everywhere.

Got a german trans person visiting. Been staying with us for 2 weeks. Gonna sound completely fake (like all those people claiming that Trump supporters are assaulting them), but in 2 weeks, she has decided that she regrets the transition, wishes it was reversible, has contacted an immigration lawyer to see if she can switch her Esta to a Visa to get employment, and desperately wants a gun.

Apparently 2 weeks in a small town in KS (about an hour away from Wichita) has a super liberal ready to give up literally everything she has ever known and embrace US culture.

No underfolding AK, no M1A, technically its a CETME but close

Good eye for the A2, Rifles on the right are Enfields.

i got you user

About 250, yup. I used to work out quite a lot, I need to start again, I'm 6'. Like I said, I'm fat, but boy, I ain't some lardfag.

...I do need to clean my feet, maybe. :^)

u r fgt

no it does, but its a shortened verson of the 12ga. standard 12x70mm is standard 12ga my mag has to use 12x60mm, it costs me 50$ for a dozen shells from a gun store. not really exspensive unless you try to buy ammo from the producer. i have mine made custom from a gun store, cheaper but it takes a while to make them

this is actually not surprising at all. trans people tend to just want somewhere to fit in, a decent amount of the LGBT crowd is like this. not really LGBT, just people looking for belonging somewhere

whats in the left corner? i got shitty eye sight
my old saiga, had to sell though

Well, she found it. Loved shooting, loves our dogs, and even has a job programming that she can do from here while she looks for a new job.

Combine it with rent low enough to where she won't have to sweat it, and she'll have it made.

I just have no idea if you can make an Esta into a Visa without returning home. Visas only cost about 160 bucks, but if she has to travel home to switch it, that will add a lot of expense to the process.

Anyways, if she find steady employment in the states for like 5 years, she can become a permanent resident, and apply for citizenship, which would be nice for her.

RPK.

Was your saiga an SBS?

Do many gun stores sell 12x60mm?

I've been considering moving to the US purely for guns, it's so much cheaper up there to be a gun owner. I'm sick of paying $250 every 5 years just to keep my gun.

that rpk...

Good until the googles realize they can move anywhere they want. It's been almost 60 years so please don't tell them.

You realize that the guy has a foot fetish and you gave him exactly what he wants right?

>muh states rights
>only when it suits me

cant she just go to the consulate? props for showing her america

i would conceal carry my pistol

states dont have a right to overrule the bill of rights you ignornat faggot. the constitution says

> The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

the second amendment is explicitly written in the constitution imbecile

Hitler killed fatties like you

>laser on top
>IO
It all checks out

No clue. I have no issue admitting that I know very little about immigration/esta/visa law. It's not something I ever needed to know before now.

Also, I doubt there's a German Consulate anywhere near Wichita, KS.

t.skelegate

whats the muzzle velocity on this thing, is it significantly better than any standard handgun caliber?

not that i can find ive searched about 100 stores and nothing, gun showes dont have any either. techno arms sells it but its so fucking exspencive.
just get a regular 12ga pump, model 12 is great and very reliable.
originally no, i got it from my brother who says he got it at a gun show witch was made of mismatch parts. had a 10in barrell when i got, got a 7 1/2 barrel at gun show for 170 so i bought it and swapped it out. it was fun but it was an automatic and was ruled as an assult grade weapon and didnt want to pay to have it registered so i just sold it, easy 5 thousand made

>IO
hah, its centry arms
>laser
you expect to be able to be firing this anything from other than the hip? you retarded.

its significantly less than what the round was designed for, but WAY more than any pistol caliber could hope to be.

after market CF stock?

I'll probably end up getting an Adler A110

I have no idea what you tried to communicate to me in that post where you admitted to having an unregistered NFA item and presented clearly no knowledge of the laws regulating them
>assault grade weapon
come on dude you have to be trollin

Russian RPK74 plum stock set. Got it from my boy Dimitri

interesting weapon, but in my experience lever action shotguns are very reliable. ie model 1886. but dont let me deture your choice.

i thought australia just banned the adlers?

never said it was unregistered, and just wanted to throw some bait out. seems like the thread is dying =( and no i dont really remeber the regs or anyhting else desu

When you look at the statistics gun deaths are minuscule when compared to all of the people who live here. Most gun death's are suicides, and the rest of the majority are homicides by blacks.

>inb4; ketchup pie

whats your best killstreak burger?

i dont remember much of anything anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

watcha building user

Based Leyonhjelm will get it unbanned

>unregistered

my ar9 pistol doesnt even have a serial number

straya is fucked

>2017
>Conceal Carry amended to Canadian Bill of Rights

make it so Sup Forums, now go, every shit needs a poster

nothing interesting, just finished an 80% lower

A weapon, to surpass metal gear

The balance of deaths in a country with guns is always terrible. Innocent people end up being killed, massacres happen, paranoia slopes away, etc.
What kind of world do you live in, where you're constantly ready to shoot someone? Must be anxious as fuck. You should try to live in other countries for a while and see how safety really works

>Voyager
mah nigger

The balance of deaths in a country with guns is always terrible. Innocent people end up being killed, massacres happen, paranoia slopes away, etc.
What kind of world do you live in, where you're constantly ready to shoot someone? Must be anxious as fuck. You should try to live in other countries for a while and see how safety really works

Yeah..

to be honest people will kill people with or without guns.

hell, up untill the invention of the gun we have been murdering each other for thousands of years with sharp sticks/swords/bows/maces/axes/dagers/rocks/bare hands.

nothing will stop someone from killing someone if they want to, the only way to stop someone from killing another person is a third party / victim being on level ground, and the gun is the ultimate equalizer.

Were you in that crash user? Looks crazy, I had something similar
>pic related

They better scrap the Hughes Amendment.

Oh, you mean like Mexico?
With its ridiculously high murder rate?

stale meme bruh, get some new material

>has contacted an immigration lawyer to see if she can switch her Esta to a Visa to get employment, and desperately wants a gun.
Not on topic but that is impossible. VWP visitors can't change status.

They would have to go back and apply for a proper visa overseas.

Just a FYI.

Carrying a gun actually increases confidence and puts people at ease. Also, the world that everyone lives in has them at an incredibly small chance of being put in a situation where using a weapon is warranted. Basically what you can take from that is everyone might need a gun at some point in their lives, but only some people will, and the others will be doomed to being victimized without any say in the matter.

Approaching someone so angry that you will kill him/her with your bare hands, strangling to death, or beating a gory face until the screams stop, or by stabbing while being covered in blood
VS
Pulling a trigger from distace

>same thing guys

yeah hydra planed and hit a semi, what avout you f a m?

Yeah but guns are more effective at killing than a sword, bow or a knife. Its easier to kill a lot of people at once with a gun than it is with a knife.