Three Millions Votes in Presidential Election came from Illegals

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

>Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

>If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

>“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

Holy fuck my dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/
publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/virginia-illegal-voting-fraud-coverup/
youtu.be/HFuHhWCQrFM
wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for pic related being meme gold

Right? It cracks my shit up.

>infowars

Sure they didn't mean literal space aliens?

Wouldn't surprise me at all and from dead people too. They committed voter-fraud and still lost.

>American """" democracy"""" allows non citizens to vote
Fucking embarrassing burgers

#DeadVotesMatter
Stop discriminating against people who died and decided to change their party affiliation as a result.

Sounds like something to notify the next Attorney General about.

Those registered "undocumenteds" have addresses right?

How do you guys allow this? Do you guys have any sort of regulation to sort out who can vote and so on?

The scary thing is they still got several million more votes to analyze which means they haven't gotten close to the true number of illegal votes.

This also prove fucking no one liked Hillary.

I JUST got done redpilling a coworker on absentee ballots and how a certain number of them don't even get counted... Here we go again I guess.

Obama also on video with a reporter telling illegal immigrants to go out and vote because they can't be deported for voting

It varies by state
Not all states have voter ID laws, which is fucking dumb and should be corrected. The only reason to be against it would be if your party depends on fucking rigging elections to remain in office.

Please don't start using infowars as a source unironically on Sup Forums

Once again this pic is proven right.

Can this be enforced if trump uses an executive order or something?

LEL THAT SMUG CUNT

>HFW NOVEMBER 8TH

THE BEST PART OF THE LIBERAL SALT IS HOW SELF-ENTITLED THEY WERE ABOUT SHILLARY

>ITS HER TURN!
NOPE :^)

yes but you can't get to them like that obama said so

Obama said there's no harm in voting illegally in american elections

THATS RACIS!!

You are a sexist, homophobic pig!!

man i don't know anymore. at this point Infowars is more credible than CNN.

If this election is proven to have massive amounts of fraud I could see some voter ID legislation being passed, since the republicans control both houses of Congress right now.

It's from info wars and also about illegal immigrants and voter fraud so I doubt literally anyone outside of here will believe it, but it's entirely plausible

Can we honestly use Infowars as a source? I mean, they slandered Wikileaks back in 2011 or some shit and during this campaign it was one of their focal points to expose corruption(more like helping spread the information).

Not really, no.

Just because infowars is willing to say true things that CNN won't doesn't make up for the fact that most of their stuff is pure nonsense. They just accept every mainstream conspiracy as fact because it's catering to that conspiracy minded crowd. I can't imagine Jones believes everything he says. I think he saw that Breitbart was able to ride the Trump wave to increased popularity and he wanted in. Look through Sup Forums, we don't need help looking like we're insanely paranoid. It's a terrible look for your credibility to cite a source like infowars and it makes the "alt right" or whatever it's called look bad by merging into the conspiracy world.

>(((infowars)))

Do you think that it's a psyop like some contrarians believe?

Oy vey I just took a look about what states allow no ID to vote and you guys would not believe what I notice.

10,000 hours and all that.

tfw NH still cucked itself

Yeah I live in MA, it's dumb. They only ask for your address and your name. If someone had gone to the polls with my name and address before I did then they could've voted under my name no problem.

Well, that's why the electoral college exists, lol

3 million illegal votes in Cali still doesn't swing the election

You guys will believe anything you read no matter how stupid it is as long as it favors your worldview

wow CTR still collecting checks in this thread

amazing

Considering all the shit about encouraging "documented and undocumented citizens" to go vote I sure as hell will fucking believe it

Believing any election is free of fraud is naive in the first place but there was some pretty blatant scumbaggery going on here.

Nobody responded positively to this article you fucking basic bitch retard.

3 million sounds unlikely, but we know for a fact that at least 1,046 non-citizens were registered to vote in Virginia. And they were only caught because they were dumb enough to say "I'm not a citizen" when they went to renew their driver's licenses. We can reasonably assume that the number of illegal voters in that state was much higher, and Virginia isn't a state with an insanely high number of illegal immigrants anyway. Imagine the numbers of California, Texas, New Mexico....probably nowhere near 3 million, but more than enough to swing the popular vote one way or another.

Source:

lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-1000-illegal-votes-cast-eight-virginia-localities/

publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

And Breitbart, because I know Sup Forums loves Trump's Pravda

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/02/virginia-illegal-voting-fraud-coverup/

>infowars
user please

Not legally. It's voter fraud

Man it's NH it wasn't red vs blue it was Establishment vs Outsider and I'm shocked that NH went so close to being red at all.

I want to just spray paint that on every wall of that ladies house

At this point he's been proven correct on more than he's been proven wrong. Also if you dont believe in conspiracies by now you're still a blue pilled normie fag. Infowars has done more to expose tge NWO than any other group.

He's making a living off am and fm affiliates. Jew bashing in a jew run industry is suicide. Just know that deep down he knows its the jews he deflects to keep his business running.

I wonder if she kept that sign

And of course Virginia allowed felons to vote

that woman is so fucking ugly that i don't even enjoy watching her cry.

Is it true that she had a meltdown when she lost and barricaded herself in the hotel room?

Infowars was more accurate than the mainstream media during the election. They also warned us that there would be an attempt by the Democrat Party to steal the election.

fucking bump. its happening, again. if hill lost the popular vote, the left has nothing but the internal sissy fight that already destroyed the labor party.

Trump has appeared on it, it seems they have more legitimacy then the New York Times, I admit I used to be pretty skeptical of the Filtersalemen, but things he reports upon have been validated.

youtu.be/HFuHhWCQrFM

Video: Obama 'encourages illegals to vote'

wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama responded: “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

It may be illegal, but it's still allowed in the sense that they do not put measures to avoid it.

Voter fraud and gay frogs, amirite? Along with human-fish hybrids.

how exactly are they making sure over in America that a person doesn't vote twice or more? If there's no voter ID, there's no database of who has already voted.

explain burgers

Again, depends on the state
Even in MA where there's no voter ID laws they still check your name (or the name of the person you claim to be) off on a list when you vote.

>how exactly are they making sure over in America that a person doesn't vote twice or more?
We don't. You have to be an idiot and do something like collect 'I voted' stickers and wear them openly. We can't do anything about it because das racis

Probably. She realized just how hard the American people hate her. Losing despite MILLIONS of illegal votes for her. Losing despite having rigged voting machines in 13 states. Losing Florida. Almost losing Virginia.

It struck her just how hated she really is.

Plus she had to back down after giving Trump so much shit about maybe not accepting the results. And she couldn't let him fight for it or she'd be easily discovered. Trump completely denied her any ability to fight back by acting like a twat in a calculated manner.

24D Tic-tac-toe

You have to vote at a specific polling place where they have the names of everyone in the district on paper. When you vote, they check your name off and (in Ohio at least) you sign your name stating that you are voting and they already have your signature there for comparison.

The only way you can steal a vote is if you know the name of someone who has not yet voted, you know where they go to vote, you can sign their name convincingly, and no one recognizes you or the person you are pretending to be.

Going through that much trouble for one vote is ridiculous. Not to mention if you get caught you could go to prison.

3 mil is probably a low ball total...

Genuinely curious as to how people think this happens.

How might an illegal immigrant or a dead person get registered to vote? When people die, they are removed from the voter registry and their names are stricken from the list. Unless of course they die between the time when the list is made up and the time in which the vote takes place.

As for illegals, when you register to vote you are also registering for the draft/future jury duty. Do you not need a social security number for that?

>how exactly are they making sure over in America that a person doesn't vote twice or more?

Each state is pretty much responsible for establishing their own voting process. This means some states will actually do a good job of keeping a vote honest, while others give two shits and don't check a damn thing.

It's a fucked up system, but the politicians want it to be a fucked up system so they can exploit it for their personal gain.

Hence, millions of non-citizen foreigners voting in our elections every fucking time we vote...

oh, ok, this explains it. It's pretty much the same procedure as we have here. cheers cowboy

Holy shit

These stupid fucking Democrats just can't stop cheating

>Obama responded: “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

The nigger should be tried and executed for treason.

>infowars

>Do you not need a social security number for that?

You can just use a fake soc number.

Then once your papers go through and they see that your social security number does not match up, you're removed from the system.

Also, there are quite a few states that require your social security card to register.

as a white canadian all i have to say to them is come on up to the frozen north we will take real good care of you. we would love to take you all out hunting just like we do all the fine upstanding ethnic people! although you need to remember accidents do happen sometimes...