you jelly bro?

Poor man's Nitori

Thought you were a tuhufag Ian

But 2hu is moeshit

I didn't think people still used this term after death of moe in 2011

>Yokai are a thing in OKKO
>No Tanukis
Fuck right off with this shit

Stop cheering, shes literally the worst character who bitchs about shit like “muh representation”

autism and science go together like autism and sonic

No, she is the worst character that bitchs about “muh representation”

I think the cheering is supposed to distract people from the fact that she lacks any characteristic charme.

Samefag?

> autism and science go together like autism and sonic

Wrong again fagitron

best girl

Literally me.

Samefag learned how to change IPs

>proves him wrong
>nuh uh you changed IPs
Retard

I'm more interested in Ernesto, to be honest, that battle theme was killer

>Near-perfect character design fusing nerdiness and cuteness.
>Has made something adorable out of a creature as ugly as a kappa.
>Can copy the battle techniques of her friends and use it to build a cool-as-fuck virtual mech-suit for herself.
>Has an infectious voice, proving that Melissa Fahn is a criminally underrated treasure who should get far more roles than she does.

>There are literally people on Sup Forums who actively hate this character.

If you cant enjot something because your race isnt involved and needs to be panderously shoved into it, then you are a fucking narcissist and not a true fan and should be ignored by said franchise

...I was going to say that I hate Dendy because kappas have to be serious ass-freaks to get the reputation for stealing people's souls through their butts.

But goddamn it, I'm into that.

can you fuck off and let us circlejerk please? we didn't like that episode much either, but Dendy is good in all the other eps.

Lucky for you the full OST will be released eventually.

Both new dendy EPs were decent tho. That's not my problem

I really wanted to like this show but it's just not good

then don't watch it. there's no need to be upset

I don't actively hate her. She's just strange and uncharismatic. The smartass borderline robot nerd character doesn't always work my man. She also seems to be the first character in this show to reach the mary su status and that of course triggers me

>le mary sue mamay

>those feet
literally a shit

I liked the pow cards episode. she asked for a chance, they even make fun of ko for crying and bitchin

>Has made something adorable out of a creature as ugly as a kappa.
Ludo did it first.

>i don't liek tis word so its a maymay now

I rarely even use this term. Only said it because I couldn't find a better word for it. She's just boring because you know she can do almost everything.

Hey! We need more fucking kappas, you can't get enough kappas these days.

You forgot the best part
>Is literally a Touhou

what are you talking about, most of the time she's too dumb to realize the potential of her abilities without ko and she's prone to make things worse first

dubs don't lie

youtube.com/watch?v=n9xKF4FG0XQ

>tfw no Dendy with wider hips

Are none safe from shittyass youtube parodies? Is nothing pure?

but this is actually one of the less shit parodies out there honestly still shit tho

they didn't even use TKO the fuck

the animation is fine. but yeah, what bothers me is how hard it tries

>one of the very few OK KO parodies online
>it's shit
Only thing really good about this fact is it hasn't gotten to the same number as Undertale has thankfully

2013 wants its stale meme back

Fuck, I heard it.

I want bikini drupe and red riot to bully me into rubbing sunscreen on them

eh, to be fair the dude's almost 40 and besides his hair he's fine. but he needs a new look

reminder Melissa fahn is the va for gaz

your point is?

Isn't he a midget that comes from a long line of big-ass bird people?

>Terrible acting from the males
>All females sound like the dudes sister that only read the lines because he kept begging her
>All the jokes go on way fucking longer than they should and have no (or just really weak) punchlines
>Goes for the most obvious thing you could make the parody about
Good god, it's like this was made with a template.

OH FUCK IT'S DENDY

>its a dendy roasts everyone episode

so are we expecting new episodes on the app tomorrow?

At this point every board team has had a crack at a dendy focused episode:
>Geneva/Mira
I Am Dendy
OK Dendy: Let's Be KO

>Dave/Haewon
We Got Hacked

>Stevie/Danny
No More Pow Cards

>Ryann/Parker
Mystery Science Fair 201X

I want Dendy to force me down and rape me in order to conduct an experiment on human-kappa reproduction. After copulation she'd put a micro video camera inside her and live stream my sperm fertilizing her egg on one of her holoscreens.

>hurr what's the big deal with discriminating against an entire species based off negative stereotypes

Kill yourself, one less cancer from Sup Forums.

i wanna eat a berry

I want to jiggle some guts

She is adorable.

What do you mean with representation? She isn't dark skinned.

That user is surely referring to the highly allegorical episode about Dendy protesting there being no Pow Cards for kappas due to prejudice against kappas

When are she and KO going to BANG-BANG-SIMULATIONS?

>The smartass borderline robot nerd character doesn't always work my man. She also seems to be the first character in this show to reach the mary su status and that of course triggers me

Well I dislike certain "my tech" moments but she is cute and funny so I can't complain about her, she has a good dynamic with KO and she has a classic wave coming out of her because the oldie games where we had this scientist character.

Besides she isn't so mary sue as Connie and I can enjoy her participation.

>If you fight for your own race that makes you bad
I hate this anti-SJW trend. Can we move onto the next awful shitposting trend already?

Not until SJW shit goes out of fashion as well.

Personally, I'm hoping for a millitary revival. More GI Joe shit.

>hurr durr we need to force females into everything and ruin the series as a result
Stab your eyes out tumblr scum

will never happen, we never totally got over the "no guns in childrens media" thing that started in the 90s

In fact that's probably a parody of the "fight for your people and against discrimination" thing. In the episode there is discrimination yeah, but our protagonist don't change the world having a superior moral but discovering that the Kappas are an economically exploitable group just like the dark skinned people, then they produced an massive amount of products with that public as objective and the company accepts use these products not because they learned their lesson but because they are greedy and they see how much money they can get of these sector of the population.

Ian was making fun of the Dark skinned token characters and CN's insistence in include them in every show just for monetary reason... Ian is based.

The Steven Universe star-wipe should have been a dead giveaway that the episode was a tongue-in-cheek parody of the subject.

>In fact that's probably a parody
It's never a parody.

>Removing Gregg
Yo, fuck you, you no-taste-having mother fucker!

>having a female in something is so triggering to user that their mere presence ruins everything they become involved in
how do you function

Look at marvel, ghostbusters, and star wars sequels to see my point, then kill yourself