SOROS HOLDING A THREE DAY CONVENTION IN WASHINGTON TO STOP DONALD!!

SOROS HOLDING A THREE DAY CONVENTION IN WASHINGTON TO STOP DONALD!!

>twitter.com/TrishIntel/status/798262429998313472

We can't let this happen!!
#StopSoros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

there needs to be a soros general thread

Bump!!! There are so many repeated retarded threads about nigger shit and circumcision

Pity it wasn't done before the election...

BUMP

Will chip in $50 if someone bumrushes the stage and stabs that motherfucker. Minimum three stabs, one to a vital organ, on video.

We have a greater power on our side.

>SOROS HOLDING A THREE DAY CONVENTION IN WASHINGTON TO STOP DONALD!!

What can this possibly achieve?

Why is this man even in Washington? He's not a politician. Disgusting how transparent he's become yet he's allowed to continue.

$100 to whoever can successfully ackbar themselves taking Soros with them

Podesta and his friends may have practiced Crowley sex magicka but Crowley was always trying to tap into ancient spiritual beings of Egypt and Mesopotamia. We went straight to the source of power. We praised the Kek and he rewarded us with the powers of meme magic.

Probably they are covered in bodyguards since they don't even bother to keep their locations secret

bamp

Considering how much dirt that guy has I wouldn't be surprised that FBI arrested him during the event.

If they are willing to take down FIFA they could just as well step up their game and start taking down these billionaire shadow kings.

I know user has history with the FBI and most if is not remembered here so fondly but you do have to appreciate them for trying to their jobs. Without pressure from your average agents Comey would have never gone for the second E-mail investigation.

bump

That dirty jew, is gonna expose the men pulling the strings. They think they are invisible.

We can expose them.

bump

Soros is a good guy. Saged.

We pulled off Brexit
We pushed Trump to victory

The podestas can wait, we need to focus our memes on taking down Soros!

stop watching anime

American Anons

Find out where the fuck it is

Send investigative Anons to the scene

Never

>pol is a soros general board

fuck off kike

To some how trigger the Electors to betray the general election results and elect Hillary instead is my guess.

It's happening

let's take a degeneracy test.
How much of anime you watched and watch per day?

Soros is funding all these anti-Trump riots out of spite, it seems. At this point, he wants to punish the American public for not supporting his puppet candidate. He's a vengeful, bitter old man. He's exactly the type of villain who would turn the nukes on his own country if he was about to lose the war.

He is dangerous and he must be stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc

Soros on 60 minutes. Just watch and he seems alright to me.

Soros shills appearing. We need to stop this fucking cunt. Kek shows us how!

Bump!

So globalist high rankers in one place? Time to summon KEK. Praise KEK ! !

What the... Is this old fucking cunt completely unstoppable?

No sorrow for Soros!

Is this a confession?

Personally, I say let them hold their convention. It's their freedom of speech. We shouldn't use the left's censorship tactics because we are better than them.

>falling for the judeo-masonic enlightenment meme

welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay

why kind of obvious kikery is this?

I forgot to add that aside from letting him hold his convention, we also should hold up banners and signs showing all his craigslist posts paying money people to riot and protest Trump. It will show how corrupted he is. But nobody would want to do that because we're not paid to...

George Soros is a rich spoiled brat that thinks throwing money around can solve everything.

How much uranium do you grind up and snort after squatting on the side of a shithole street in a fishing town with an abnormally high suicide rate after drinking plastic bottle vodka and eating salted cabbage and watered down borscht for the 30th day in the row after lighting your track pants on fire?