twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everywhere

His feet.

Yes

>inb4 found god
>inb4 youtube red
>inb4 no career
>inb4 cyma killed nick

Is it worth rewatching Danny Phantom or are the nostalgia goggles fucking me over?
My first fanfiction read was Danny Phantom and it got edgy and lewd as fuck before I realized the rabbit hole I was headed down.

BRING BACK DANNY PHANTOM AND DRAW MORE CURVY MILFS YOU FUCKING HACK

I hate that someone pointed out he looks and sounds just like Jason Bateman

Bateman played Timmy's older brother in one episode.

Anyone remember that panel where it was Sugar, Hirsch, McCraken, Faust, and Hartman. And for whatever reason everyone one of them seemed pissed that Hartman was there? What was that about? Is it cause he worked with the network instead of fighting for his art and being a rebel?

Is he one of those gay hating Christians? Cause I could see that being a reason he bailed. H&R changed their policy or something

It's... alright. I was watching it with with Sup Forums weekly and it's such a mixed bag

This might be the biggest assumption, but he is one lf the only conservatives in the animation industry. McCracken’s never state his politics, but it can be assumed he’s at least somewhat left considering he’s married to a strong feminist like Faust. They might secretly think his Christian background makes him a bigot or something.

It does seem suspicious. After that gay episode of the Loud House Hartman had that meltdown about cartoons being political and now he's jumping ship while opening up about his faith (he's a Protestant, right?)

He's friends with Seth MacFarlande though who is a HUGE liberal. There are so many gay male artists that I can't imagine he could last and hate them

>he's a protestant, right?
Almost definitely. Catholics hardly ever quote scripture

>had that meltdown about cartoons being political
Speculation or did that actually happen?

Butch Hartman isn't a 13 year-old girl so... nowhere

Apparently by Sup Forums standards this is a "meltdown"

Based Hartman

he seems like a guy who wouldn't bring up his prejudices and would just avoid the issue. However, having a youtube channel might not be the best idea if that's what he's going to do

What are you expectng to happen?

>>>/tumblr/

People hate their co-workers all the time and still make it through the workday.

mozilla ceo

what does that have to do with OP's post?

They were pissed at him? I didn't catch on to that.

>Dan Schneider will never be brought to justice

Tragic.

>that title name

Oh god it's so true

youtube.com/watch?v=rqY_RT1R7wo

>3m views
Why are people so attached to this guy? His only good show is Danny Phantom, and everything else was either mediocre or became mediocre (FoP)

Watch “my brother’s keeper” and “Ultimate Enemy” if you want to remember the show at its best. Watch other season 1/season 2 episodes if you want to remember the show as ranging from okay to decent. Only watch season 3 if you want to remember the show as being crap.

Most media is inherently political. Hell some of the best old Disney and Looney Tunes skits were entirely political. I understand the argument he’s trying to make but suggesting that cartoons should be completely dumbed down out of fear of offending someone is ridiculous.

Dan "Grab Butch by the bush and slam it in his can" Schneider

>hurr durr why can’t cartoons be fart jokes with no substance

I’d excuse him if he was capable of decent animation like John K but even Danny Phantom came off as stiff.

>cartoons should be completely dumbed down out of fear of offending someone

All Nick wanted to make was FOP and it turned to shit and Butch was sick of it. Wake up you autists he just wanted to make original content without it getting cancelled.

I watched it recently. It's not amazing, and there are some annoying bits (Sam and Danny's romance), but it's a solid, cool and entertaining show.

Mine was a Danny Phantom flash-forward fic where he and Skulker fuck

I don't think he's very good but I'm also willing to believe he's been held back by executive meddling. Can someone confirm that Danny Phantom being close to FOP in style was a decision made by Nick?

So if a cartoon doesn't have an overt political message that means they're being dumbed down?

I guess Captain Planet was the apex of the medium, then.

That's not even what he's saying, you dense faggot. He's not saying political cartoons shouldn't exist, he's saying that people shouldn't use cartoons for children as a front to push an agenda.

But what defines a cartoon being "political" or having an "agenda"?

But DP was always shit

Maybe someone can confirm that Hartman was behind the decision that the ghosts weren't actually ghosts but rather transdimensional aliens

>And for whatever reason everyone one of them seemed pissed that Hartman was there?

Do you have any proof to back that up?

Having gays exist, apparently

Why do the gays have such a huge victim complex? 99% of the media puts you faggots on a pedestal, but because Butch doesn't you think he's out to get you.

>suggesting that cartoons should be completely dumbed down out of fear of offending someone

But that's not what he's suggesting at all.

I'm almost positive Mr. Bickles is gay in Fairly Odd Parents.

Veggietales was a great show and more witty than most Sup Forums material yet had some me of the most blatant Christian agenda pushing. It’s up to parents to be aware of what their kids are watching and if they don’t agree with the message prevent them from watching it. If you teach kids your morals they won’t be swayed by seeing the opposing view in cartoons. I was raised in an extremely strict Christian household and whenever certain shows would bring up things that went against my beliefs I would just think the creators were wrong and move on. Prevent your children from seeing content you don’t think is appropriate for them instead of trying to censor creators like a soccer mom.

Then what is he suggesting?

No one is saying Butch has to put fags in his cartoons. But he’s whining that other creators are doing it. It strikes the same cord as those like Kate Leth bitching at creators who don’t put enough women or blacks in their creations.

Whether or not autistic trolls feel like devoting their days shitposting about it

Because Catholics never read the damn book their faith is based on, and just do whatever priests tell them to do. While Protestants constantly interpret it in whatever way that makes their beliefs right, ignoring the context of the quote if necessary.

I don't remember them being pissed he was there, but I'm sure he has the same opinions as Doug TenNapel on gays and trannies. He's just quiet about them so he can survive.

If I don’t like it it’s an agenda. If I do like it it’s fanservice.

>and just do whatever priests tell them to do.

Not since Vatican II.

He’s got to learn to let it go. I used to have a huge hateboner for mtf trannies to the point where even seeing them in media made me angry. But that mentality isn’t healthy and consumed too much of my time. In the past I probably would have spent time hating on Danger and Eggs for having so many transwomen characters and constantly bringing up trans ideology. But if that’s what the creator wants to put in her show then that’s on her and it’s not worth it being angry about it. I’m still not fond of the trans movement but it’s better to live and let live and focus on things I enjoy.

>He’s got to learn to let it go.

Why do you assume he's consumed by hate 24/7? Just so you can pat yourself on the back for being more progressive than him without proof? Get off your high horse, you self-righteous fuck.

I was referring to Doug not Butch.

>Butch "Kill A Gay Every Day" Hartman

Same comment applies. Doug only ever goes after the queers when they deliberately pick a fight with him.

He should learn to just ignore them. Fighting with them only makes you angrier and look worse in end. There is no winning.

He's suggesting shows stop being so politically overt and -in-your-face- about it. You know exactly what he's talking about and you're just underhandedly trying to say you don't and he's baseless.

Except I'm catholic and I can tell you you're wrong. Also the thread is about Butch Hartman and you're making it about religion and politics.

Give examples. The only show I can think that is overt with gay shit is SU.

Maybe he's just worried that some woman in the office will decide that he's too conservative and needs to go, so she'll accuse him of something. It's really not a safe environment for him right now.

He probably has fewer victims, but it's going to hurt a lot because it's going to be people we know and spent our youth watching while behind the scenes they were being repeatedly violated.
It will also probably take down all of Nick with it

>(he's a Protestant, right?)
From my secondhand understanding he's Born Again. Such a weird mixture of conservatism and postmodernism; it's the Protestantism of Protestantism.

does the fact Schneider hasnt been called out yet prove hes just a weirdo and not a pedophile?
or is he a part of that secret pedophile ring Corey Feldman talks about?

Nick has a SHITLOAD to lose if he gets exposed, so you can bet they're using all the resources they have towards keeping his exploits under wraps.
He's definitely a pervert, that much is provable just from what we have. Whether or not he actually raped anyone isn't, and it's likely he has a massive flock of lawyers ready to strike if anyone lets out a peep.

There's a podcast (Revenge of the Cis if anyone's interested) that has an ongoing series about outing Dan Schneider.

I was kind of jarred by how little Nickelodeon acknowledged the Savino shitstorm, I don't think there was anything other than some vague internal email from Cyma--nothing at all on their social media for obvious reasons I guess. But it's weird to see all of their happy little Loud House social media posts not change at all after everyone's found out the creator got fired for being an assaulting creep.

I dont know, no amount of lawyers in the world can stop someone from saying he's a pervert on Twitter
if he did actually have victims then the fact they were young probably fucked them up enough that they legitimately cant tell anyone about it because of like, PTSD or some shit

>But it's weird to see all of their happy little Loud House social media posts not change at all after everyone's found out the creator got fired for being an assaulting creep.

Part of it is that the news cycle is so overwhelming nowadays, what with all the Trump shit and all the other people getting outed around the same time that it just kind of blew over in the mainstream media. They didn't acknowledge it because they didn't have to.
Same thing happened with Clarence but a lot of that was because A). It happened so early on in the show's run that very few adults had ever heard of the series and B). The actual assault was an isolated incident and was the result of such extreme mental illness that it's actually irresponsible to put all of the blame on Page, as it was done during a psychotic episode where he had no control over his actions.

Savino's more of a run-of-the-mill Weinstein-esque pervy boss (repeatedly making unwanted advances and threatening to end careers if his subordinates didn't submit) but he's not as famous as Kevin Spacey so a lot of people never heard about it, and because they didn't Nick wasn't forced to do anything drastic like pull the show.
I'm pretty positive they won't make that movie now though.

gays are seen as inherently political in every medium tbqhwyf. it fucking sucks

He meant that your show slash project should have some modicum of substance and not be a half-hor long political rant.

Also
>Dissing the Get Along Gang
And I bet you think Gen Zed was the best thing since sliced bread, don't you, you absolute mong?

Whens Danny Phantom & Jesus vs. Satan

Everywhere except the feet.

Shut the fuck up proddie

That's nothing. Colbert mentioned how Trump got more ice cream than everyone else at dinner before making a joke about he got to sit in the front seat too. The entire bit lasted 10 seconds and Sup Forums has been sperging over his "meltdown" for months.

Is it, though? The only relationship that isn't handwaived as "they're rocks" is Pearl/Mystery Girl, and not only is it not even a relationship yet, it isnt even considered shocking or weird to anyone and is treated as completely normal. There's never anything "overt" in the show like someone going "I'm gay and this is my true self and you have to deal with it mom and dad!".

I've dealt with the same problem, user, but I've let my hatred consume me and now I'm basically alt-right. I envy you.

I’ve encountered too many complete faggot alt righters to ever consider myself alt right even if I can sympathize with some of their ideals. I just create and consume what I enjoy and ignore material that doesn’t appeal to me.

remember that executive meddling isn't always a bad thing

"stories about the Bible" isn't an agenda. Chick Tracts has an agenda.

well butch is now my favourite person
>christian animators keep their imaginary bullshit to themselves while "modern" animators cant stop pushing their bullshit on everyone

What a time to be alive when christians are less pushy about their beliefs than non christions

Does this mean FOP is kill for good?

is also possible that he felt 20 years was just a long time to work in one place and he wants to do something else

can we predict that Nick is going to have a show about a gay boy? And he said, I can deal with gay background characters as long as their not on my show, but I can't deal with gay main characters

Maybe he felt persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=vGgcq2pjnNU

its vastly shitposting onto Colbert than a "meltdown" like other cases.

>non christians
you can take that one step further

>"stories about the Bible" isn't an agenda.
No, because the Bible is an inherently...self-contained?...story. You have to buy into its ethos for the plot to make any sense.
Which isn't a bad thing, but it's definitely an agenda. It's impossible to create a version of, say, Noah's story that isn't overtly Christian.

>give something
i once gave a massive tip to a cab driver who took me half across the city when his shift was ending and he lived in the opposite direction, told him to order a pizza and buy a couple beers because dinner was on me

>doesn’t believe in evolution

Alright so he’s just not the brightest. Still a nice guy.

Nope, him leaving was not his choice. Nickelodeon didn't want another season of Bunsen is a Beast, or anything else, because Butch's properties kept failing. He couldn't keep up with the times and overstayed his welcome.

In the cases of his work, the so-called "executive meddling" hurt his works.

> It's impossible to create a version of, say, Noah's story that isn't overtly Christian.

Darren Aronofsky did and it was WILD

No, everything has to be because of the evil SJW boogeyman

>sympathize with Butch for tumblrinas treating him like a villain because he didn’t support their precious headcanons and he just seems like a guy who wants to make fun cartoons
>also think he’s a bit of an idiot for muh christian oppression and believing in the agenda conspiracy

Not sure where I stand.