Goku would body New 52 Superman

Goku would body New 52 Superman

Prove me wrong.

He would. A shame Rebirth Superman is the current one and that guy has pretty op feats.

>people saved by superman: billions
>people killed by goku: too many to count
superman will always win, goku is the worst person to ever exists, he is also retarded and has no job.

>people killed by goku: too many to count
What the shit are you talking about? Goku's a dick, but his kill count isn't actually all that high.

Superman: I need to defend the people of Earth from demons, monsters, aliens, evil just in general. I need to be these people's hope and saviour.
Goku: lol I wanna fight shit without reason.
Really shows character.

Probably, N52 Superman wasn't even the "real" Superman.

>whoops! there goes one universe!
>whoops! there goes another!
I know people will claim it doesn't count because they always use the fucking lame adam jensen balls to revive all those who get killed because goku just wants to be a retard and fight stronk people, goku has no moral and is a danger to all universes.

Goku is about to save a bunch of universes from being erased. I’m sure that trumps whatever count Superman has. That’s not even a quantifiable number of people.

>Superman is a generic superhero
>Goku is a complex pseudo-hero

Really activates the almonds.

Why do people watch this power-creep faggotry?

>Goku
>"Complex" or "Heroic" in anyway shape or form.
Hah, No.

You can't get credit for saving people from a burning building that you set on fire.

>Calling the first Superhero generic

What does "body" mean? Also goku has only killed 2 people so far. The universes getting erased would of happened even if goku didn't want a fight with other aliens. Zeno felt there were too many anyways.

goku started all that shit by himself
>b-but the little blue guy was going to destroy the universes anyway!
hell no, there's a balance, he wasn't going to detroy them all, just the shit ones and now everybody else got tangled into goku retardness, also what makes people think the little guy is not going to keep destroying universes once they get resurrected? that's literally his job.

Firemen do it all the time.

Oh silly user
One does simply not fight on a level where you accidentally destroy entire solar systems
And don't perform teracide.
This is the same psychopath who willingly destroyed most of the biosphere in the Namek Solar system, to have a way to try to kill Frieza.

I mean yeah him being the first does make him generic. All other heroes built off his archetype and put an interesting spin it.

you don't even know what the fuck that word even mean, please stop making an ass of yourself and stop posting, thanks.

No, he definitely would. Rebirth Superman would win hands down, though.
The only interest I have in Doomsday Clock is the possibility of showing just how godlike Superman is.

>H-he would totally take THIS version of Superman, you guys!!

>characteristic relating to a class or group of things; not specific.

Everything about Superman is textbook capeshit hero.

Firemen set buildings on fire?

Well yeah there are many different versions of Superman while there is only one Goku. That’s why the debate is flawed.

This is the dumbest post I've read all day. And I frequent /gsg/ on /vg/.

>he doesnt watch the show
Those universes were all gonna get erased, goku's tournament gave them a fighting chance to survive. He literally ensured the survival of at least one entire universe.

Its not uncommon for a bored firefighter dreaming of glory to start a big ass fire to save people from

goku brought back that little clone from trunks failed timeline thus accelerating to a couple of days a process of destruction that probably would have taken millions of years if those little idiots weren't jerking each other by destroying universes, those comics just incriminate Gooku even further, thanks for posting them and proving my point of goku retardness being the reason such universal destruction and catastrophe.

There are probably more versions of Superman Goku can beat than versions that can beat Goku

why is Sup Forums allowed to shit all over this board?

But user, Goku is a Turnip Farmer.

I remember a Law and Order: Special Victims Unit where a woman working at a nursing home would put seniors into critical condition so she could save their lives and be the hero

>This is the same psychopath who willingly destroyed most of the biosphere in the Namek Solar system, to have a way to try to kill Frieza.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Batman who lmaos solos the dB multiverse

That spirit bomb did do some shit, but like All namekians were dead by that point so who cares.

Spirit Bomb is fueled by life energy, something plants and fauna gives willingly.
One thing is Named itself, which is whatever.
But the rest of the plant life in the solar system also got drained, basically causing some hefty mass extinctions of alien life.
They also do this later against Buu, but this time in actual desperation. Destroying the fauna of several nearby solar systems

Enough of this "honorary Sup Forums" crap, fuck off, Sup Forums

there's already 2 dragon ball threads up, there's nothing we can do because mods=gokufags

You know that superman gets his powers from that earth has much weaker gravity then kryptons on top of the whole yellow/blue sun thing
Will goku has trained under gravity that was 100 times stronger then earths with the gravity machine

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), his Taikyoku value being beyond infinity, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day as a park ranger for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

yeah, hence the "no job" who the fuck only grows one type of vegetable? rotate that shit. That's how the potato famine happened, all the nutrients in the soil drained away from continuously planting one crop. No wonder people say goku is retarded. that's like framing 101. You'd think chichi or even Gohan would have said something.

wasn't the potato famine started by a plague?
but yeah, not rotating your crops will kill the land in no time

No. Not even close

>goku uses kamehameha
>"k-kuso! I'm losing stamina!"
>superman bench-press the entire earth weight for five days nonstop
>"that's all you got? nigga I've taken heavier dumps in the surface of the sun"

That might be true but I'm sure Demonio Sobrenatural Shaggy would insta KO him

>Implying Goku couldn't do that
>Implying strength is all you need to win a fight

if you need intelect to win a fight then goku is fucked beyond fuckening

>bench presses the earth for a few days
Hit me up when you're at a universe bro.

Except that Goku is basically a savant when it comes to fighting.

Goku is a fighting genius, dude.

>Vegeta managed to beat a GoD before Goku ever could

Let that sink in for a minute.

HAHAHAHA!

Anywhere from the vast majority to entirety of the time a "what if a non Sup Forums related thing was in a Sup Forums related thing" thread is created, it's for the sole purpose of discussing things that are neither comics, nor cartoons.
Sup Forums is not a refugee board.
Go back to Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Sup Forumsrules/1

Sup Forums gets a free pass, they are not bound by rules like us, they can literally make threads anywhere they wish with no consequences, getting mad about it is just a waste of time.