>ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC

CNN: ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC
MSNBC: >ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC??
HUFFPO: ANTI SEMETIC ANTI SEMETIC!!

DID YOU GED THE DNC MEMO THIS MORNING??

DND: REMEBER TO SAY THE WORDS ANDI AND SEBETIC OGAY??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgsZO8JNU58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hate this proud strong LATEEEENAA

I love how both the far-left and far-right think that Trump is anti-semitic.

She's annoying someone needs to take her down a couple notches and remind her of her worth

>implying anyone is watching the news anyway

Holy shit these people are so out of touch

youtu.be/jgsZO8JNU58

Being a faggot. KYS.

Norwegian autism, I was talking about the MSM

being a jew. Hold my balls as I cum in a nigress for your herd. Pleeeess help me cum, Jew Uhhh.

fuck ana navorro

she's honestly one of the worst people on the planet

Steve isn't antisemetic. Also, pol is going to be let down by Trump. The jews were only persecuted in germany because the globalist banker fail safe worked. They all left and let the jews suffer their consequences. Steve knows this. Trump knows his. Your anger is slowly being managed back to the proper focus. And that's not "the jews". It's Soros, and people like him. They are not jews.

The game worked in germany via Hitler.

It won't work this time.

t.insider and fuck you I don't care if you don't believe me.

soon it will be meaningless lmao
typical boy who cried wolf scenario

I like your triples.

is this that double-think game where you try to convince me not all jews are like that? :DD
Trump is jewing the jews, and I love you guys, but you're getting fucked over (financially! Financially, not to play into your masochistic fantasies) this time. Bigly.

What did the guy do to be labelled an anti-semite?

I wonder (((WHY THAT ISSS, GOY))) :DDDD

Know the game.

Did he name the jew?

Anti semitism doesn't exist

Something something power + prejudice

He's working for the guy that the media have propagandised into being 'literally Hitler'.

No he just learned about the game and didn't, you know, sell out in visible enough ways.

kek

She wanted an imaginary "big brown wall of Latinos" to stop Trump from the white house. She'll have to do with brown turds for now.