Ever since the election ended there's been anti-racist, pro-Jewish...

Ever since the election ended there's been anti-racist, pro-Jewish, pro-Bernie shilling here non-stop like I've never seen before

Wtf is going on

anybody who's redpunped knows America and Europe cant have dindus but i don't share yalls autistic hate of kikes, many of them like (((shapiro))) are one of us

to answer your question its the redditard spillover

Sup Forums is contrarian. now /ourguy/ is in the white house half the board will switch to being antifa.

>libtards still don't realize they lost.

Desperation

(((they))) realize we are now the nexus of power

people thought we would be freed from shilling when Trump won but the reality is we are under more shilling than ever before

>(((shapiro)))
>one of us

fuck off, you're exactly who op is talking about

Just when you thought Sup Forums couldn't get any worse, it goes and surprises you.

>(((shapiro)))
>one of us
Pick one faggot.
He's stood in our way once before
He cannot be trusted

I'm starting to think the US government has increased their shilling efforts here ten fold. They are on top of every single thread

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people!

>shilling

nah, ppl just got sober

Happens every time cuckchan gets media attention bub.

Keep in mind there is more than one chan.

Checked and Kek'd.

you hive minded brainwashed fags cant even come up with anything better than Drumpf and white people. go home nigger

>wants to stop racism
>can't stop being racist against whites

Great plan you've got there.

The greatest sacrifice of the Great Meme War was Sup Forums itself. We'll never go back to what we once were.

it's really fucking annoying desu
did they really think they could turn this place into spook central and no one would notice?

is pol down?

I do think that people of those generic racist stereotypes do exist, and probably in large numbers.

But I've never met one personally. I wonder, is it that the shitty black people just live in slums (which i never visit) and the more decent ones you actually get to see?

i'd like to argue that at least 50% is just trolls. you go to boards like /r9k/, Sup Forums and even Sup Forums and they constantly talk about trolling us. we also have our own resident trolls. it's easy to spot.

The very first Communists were early Slavic tribes who owned so little they had to share everything. They were renowned warriors, whose battle tactics consisted of getting as drunk as mortally possible, then drink twice as much more and charge at the enemy wielding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. Even in these early times they were called the Red Army for their red faces (esp. noses). A Communist Warrior was terrible to behold in battle, bashing, slicing, and breathing alcoholic fumes at his enemies. Mortally wounded, he would merely fall asleep at the field of battle, only to wake up the next morning with regenerated limbs, healed wounds and a severe headache.
Picture is of Carl Marx.

this is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

Like every kind of site, liberal or otherwise trolls Sup Forums constantly.

I can't speak to anyone who might be getting paid to shill, but I am a diehard liberal. I started posting here the day after Trump won in an effort to understand the unfiltered mindset of Trump's most rabid supporters.

I quickly realized that unlike some other sites, people on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums are often not their true self.

So I mostly just stay for curiosity, entertainment and also because I believe echo chambers are bad.

Come on, you know you're tsundere for libs and shills.

The other chan is absolute trash

Its new people from /r/the_donald

I mean reddit in general, other social media places. Sup Forums got big buddy

Chomsky should be /our guy/

this

Sup Forums has always been one yuge mountain of anecdotal pieces of evidence on why to hate each and every group on the planet. White males are even included in this hate pile by disparaging cucks, fat people, vidya and anime wankers, neocons, and russians/italians/irish/slavs/southAmericans/greek who are not white.

This will never change. It is said that any unregulated space will fall victim to racism and far-right views, so there shouldn't be too many worries outside of the occasional shill invasion.

If you're ever worried about the board culture, just start a redpill thread and dump em so the pass on to the next generation of truth-seekers.

>Shapiro, a white knight Jew.
>one of us
You make me laff tbqh

>vidya and anime wankers
>not white
Unicorns.

Some of them are ok. But the rich ones who are in power should be gassed.