Post your predictions for Adult Swim’s 2018 April fools day prank

Post your predictions for Adult Swim’s 2018 April fools day prank

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6QqVxGUzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIm-sUNHUZE
youtube.com/watch?v=xr_fi5I5kjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adult Swim Jr.

The entire lineup but performed with sock puppets.

Venture Bros premiere but it's a shitty live action performance

/thread
While it's plausible it is another Toonami situation we know that whatever the hell this is it's more likely then not going to appear on April 1st.

>another Toonami situation
Maybe they'll cancel Toonami.
God, I'd be so happy.

I thought most people wanted Toonami? And even if you hate it's only on so late at night that unless you don't work/go to school its inconvenient to watch it.

>12am on April 1st is on a Saturday night going into Sunday

Toonami, but all the sound effects are different. Or its upside down or something.

Every show is in Japanese with no subtitles or those Russian dubs where it's one guy doing all the voices and he just talks over the audio

They did want Toonami. They wanted the Toonami we had.
Instead they got zombie Toonami with shit like Naruto and Inuyasha again.

Xavier Renegade Angel special

Best prank ever
youtube.com/watch?v=b6QqVxGUzN0
youtube.com/watch?v=NIm-sUNHUZE

No, wait. A marathon of Samurai Jack, but after five minutes it abruptly switches to a Rick and Morty marathon.

No! A Samurai Jack marathon, but Rick and Morty heads are shopped onto Jack and Aku!

No.
Pickle Rick all night long.

Samurai Jack but Scaramouche is replaced with Xavier's snake hand and Jack's sword is Pickle Rick

I still cant believe Boston got so bootyblasted over neon SIGNS

>april fools on a saturday
I hope we get something cool related to Toonami

With all the hype around The Disaster Artist, I think Toonami will show The Room except it's been dubbed by either japanese anime voice actors in their native language or english voice actors who are famous for dubbing anime.

I would love more PHF

>Tfw no C2C crew to do this again
youtube.com/watch?v=xr_fi5I5kjg

>saturday
Boku No Pico marathon
I want this

>Tommy Wisaeu voiced by either Steve Blum or Liam O'Brian
I'd die a happy man. Hell, if they really put the effort into it they could bring the whole Beebop cast back.

Personally I could careless since Adult Swim died for me back in 2012 but I believe Adult Swim Jr will be the April fools day prank.

Followed by a new Moral Orel special.

user please don't bully me like this

>The Room by FUNi or Bang Zoom
I’d rather BZ though since I’m sick of FUNi voices

Logan and Jake Paul host interstitials hyping the world premiere of their new animated show. When the time comes it's actually a new Rick and Morty episode (S4E1), which marathons the rest of the night.

Miguzi Revival.