Who is this and why is she being meme'd?

Who is this and why is she being meme'd?

I've been out basking in the glory of the Trump victory. How can I help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EeSEE5qsAs8
youtu.be/LkYi9x8tHW0
youtu.be/vzn5CoEWW1I
youtu.be/XVkTcGcPLW8
youtu.be/aUDhlcONU1w
acrimed.org/Le-barometre-Confiance-dans-les-medias-ou-l-arroseur-arrose
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We started a subreddit for her r/Le_Pen our next goal is to meme her into French leadership.

Marine Le Pen of NF.

youtu.be/EeSEE5qsAs8

thread/98591906#p98606788

>thread/98591906#p98606788

>Who is this and why is she being meme'd?

She is Marine Le Pen, leader of France's National Front party. She has a chance of winning the federal elections and making France great again.

Her party is anti-immigration, Euro-skeptic, anti-Islamic and conservative.

Is Le Pen the next piece in Lord Kek's 4-D puzzle?

... I sure hope so!

Seems to me like you're missing a few Ds there buddyo.

Keep away from Le Nazi maymays on this one.

Yes, she is indeed. BBC actually apologized for interviewing her. Shameful.

youtu.be/LkYi9x8tHW0

reminder that communism doesn't work, do you want to be the 5th big example, and abolish women's suffrage forever?

The issue is terrorism. France has suffered attack after attack in the last year. she is the French Trump and a patriot. BBC and others have done hit jobs. Chris Matthews mentioned her late on election night and referenced the Nazis.

youtu.be/vzn5CoEWW1I

Fucking french cuck , why a lot of people always vote for left ?

I can get behind this OP but it should read " in the name of the people " not Hilary's crap hashtag

She's gained a lot of popularity.

Tame and vanilla Pepe's are fine right?

Maron le Pen hngggggg

Make the upcoming french election about FEMINISM. Get the liberal shit-brains to start saying anyone who doesn't support her is a 'mysoginist bigot'. MEME MAGIC! I believe in you guys

youtu.be/XVkTcGcPLW8

The niece is something else.

Feminism, Anti-Terrorism, Euro-Skeptisim.

Marine is literally perceived as the spawn of Satan, she's a meme, the emblem, target and entity that define racism in our mainstream media. If you want this to work, you'll need the strongest meme magic there is.

>I'm with her

I'm all for this movement but we should probably not use a slogan from a failed political movement. It should just be Make France Great Again, come up with a unique graphic. The movement to make ____ Great Again should sweep the world, not the focus tested hokum of globalists.

>Marine is literally perceived as the spawn of Satan, she's a meme, the emblem, target and entity that define racism in our mainstream media.

Right, and we already memed a similarly damned man into president of the United States. What's to stop you?

How much is the media trusted?

#PenIsland

She is a bitch who has expulsed her own father from his own party.

Simple proposal famalam.

America is Sup Forums.
>Pic related

Meme her. Meme her hard and long.

#PenForPres

The real question is if there are enough French people here to make it work, influencing America is almost easy when over half of Sup Forums is American.

Plant the seed of doubt in social media.

Use favorable statistics to support the party claims, compare it with biased media, and dissect their flaws.

Never let the left steer the conversation to "that's racist". Islam isn't a race it is an ideology that commands its followers to violently convert unbelievers or to execute them. Post racy videos of ISIS decapitations, etc. Try to avoid pictures of french fries or smashed potatoes a la Niece. Feefees are fickle and pushing too hard can cause people to cut you out.

Someone should find out what the social media platforms are like there. They must use Facebook, I know germans do. Everyone does. Its trickle down man. Spread it into theirs like a cancer.

So now anybody who is against her isn't against her policies they are a SEXIST they might as well be Hitler, everything the left used against us for Trump use against them

Very good. I'd also avoid the frogs and any nazi imagery.

If French social media is in French, it would seem you would need to know French to have some influence. It's not like the English speaking world, which frankly is close to a billion people from most western-ish countries. There are Germans and Dutch people who helped Trump's rise.

Facebook has translation. I've read plenty of german comments with it.

When are the elections?

Why not "Vive Le Pen" ?

April. Plenty of time.

>kek is powerless against the french

well shit

Hey, that's pretty good.

"En 2013, 69% citaient la télévision, 33% la radio, 27% Internet et 24% la presse quotidienne"

"In 2013, 69% said television, 33% radio, 27% Internet and 24% the newspapers" The latest poll I could find regarding how French people get their news. And from my own experience I'd say that's pretty accurate. There's so many tv drones that they could easily rig anything that isn't a big international affair.

Sauce? 2013 was before a lot of the rallies and before the truck attack/eagles of death metal show/various attacks.

Same as usual. Fake profs. Claim to be Uni kids. Urban areas. "Quintessentially French" kids. Make preprepared statements in support of NF and join in on the comment sections.

>avoid the frogs

No way, Pepe is an excellent counter-culture symbol. The media's attempt to paint it as a Nazi symbol was a hilarious example of the media grasping at straws and it is a perfect symbol to demonstrate the absurdity of the left.

Get more woke French on Sup Forums. It might help them connect to a more accurate source than biased television.

No DISGUSTING NORMIES please.

> She has a chance of winning the federal elections
What?

Should be #She's with you

The issue is the media has tried pegging Le Pen as a nazi. He father made an anti-semitic remark. She had to back away from him. Even Chris Matthews mentioned it on Trumps election night. "Part of a trend".

youtu.be/aUDhlcONU1w

acrimed.org/Le-barometre-Confiance-dans-les-medias-ou-l-arroseur-arrose

On a site that is dedicated to observe the media, again, there isn't many polls around and even there the samples and methods are bad. That should give you an idea about our press.

Try it, do what you want. You just might make things worse. Still have until April.

Seconding.
Use them French Revolution memes.

This.

>attaching anything to do with hillary to someone you want to win
im #withher haha

>He father made an anti-semitic remark.

If he only made one.

Anyway we can allude to her in the same vein as Joan of Arc? The french still revere her right?

I would detransition and move to France to marry that tbqh.

t. a transgirl

She's not responsible for the actions of her father. We had a number of Trump comments and various tweets that were forgotten.

Play up everything else.

>Never let the left steer the conversation to "that's racist".
They now say xenophobe, to avoid talking about race in racism.

>Islam isn't a race it is an ideology that commands its followers to violently convert unbelievers or to execute them.
Pas d'amalgame!
see NotAllMuslims

>Post racy videos of ISIS decapitations
She actually got despised for posting videos of ISIS decapitations on her twitter.

You have no idea of how much France is cucked

> The media's attempt to paint it as a Nazi symbol was a hilarious
This. Having more people losing faith in mainstream medias by getting them making ridiculous statements is good. You're not going to convince the hardcore antifa faggots.

In some areas apparently. WW2 era nationalism might be better. French Resistance?

Kay. Thanks for sharing. Pics?

>This. Having more people losing faith in mainstream medias by getting them making ridiculous statements is good. You're not going to convince the hardcore antifa faggots.

You're right. How can we trigger them?

>FEMINISM.

Don't do this, even ironically.

Nobody liked that shit with Hillary, even moderates.

What is the most current popular French theme? If we were to meme Marine? Jeanne D'Arc has religious context, how is NF among that sect? What's popular on television/film that would appeal to nationalists?

Why? Would you prefer Burkinis?

So, nothing like the women of the French Resistance?

>Why?

Like I said, even moderates and a lot of liberals get turned off by everything getting called sexist. It didn't work with Hillary either. Not only that but all it does it encourage actual liberals and feminists to keep doing it if it works, and it normalizes those retarded ideas more.

Feminism is despised even here. We even got a movement on youtube that is lynching feminist, see Marion Seclin.

Not feminism in terms of 2nd and third wave. Do it like this.

>Pic related

THIS

I fucking hate muslims holy shit

Stop right now, kek won't give us his blessing because the frogs are already hoisting the white flag

Very good. French joke. I got it.

french bros we have some time, a lot can happen between now and elections. you need to find some hope, think of creative arguments to get around Marine's weaknesses, tailored to your normie french. Think of creative ways to smear Jeppe. Post on whatever french sites you people have. If they are normies, invite them to the le pen subreddit not here. Teach us how to help you meme effectively on your social media. We all want to help you take the chastity belt off but first you have to want it!

>Who is this and why is she being meme'd?
>I've been out basking in the glory of the Trump victory. How can I help?

La Pen

She's anti-"Immigration"

Make France Great Again, Frexit, etc.

It speaks volume that the only person assumed to save france is a traitorous bitch.

yeah, use #ShesWithUs