What did xe mean by this?

What did xe mean by this?

>Now they know where I stand

On the street, I imagine.

Why should I care about some mental faggots fb post?

>I took off my shirt so that they could see my tits

> upset about the most pro lgbt president now in office.

My dad's birthday was a couple days ago, and all his friends are very left-wing. The highlight of the "debate" (which was different variations of "yes, i agree, Trump is bad) was when an elderly black lady got tired of being interrupted by a white lady, called her a racist, and left.

They're consulting with Mike "Shock 'em Straight" Pence for a suitable facility to send this nutjob to.

fpbp

>I showed my family my swollen man tits in order to prove that I'm mentally stable

This.

Off to the oven you go
Fpbp

>having black people at your party
wew

>picks anti-gay Vice President

>my fat nephew took his shirt off during Thanksgiving dinner and waved his moobs around

>uganda

>chatting with red pilled family
>previously red pilled son reveals man titties to extended family
Wat do, Sup Forums?

My dad is black, it would have been weird if all the people he invited were white. I had to admit it was kind of funny to see him lecturing them and getting away with it just for being black, though. One of the white guys unironically apologized to us for Trump.

>they wouldnt even let me speak.
Vae Victis bitchassnigga
you belong in the gutter with all the degenerates.

fpbp

i m more worried that no one noticed it had tits now. how fat do you think it is?

Knee him in the face.

>my dad is black

Fuck off nigger

Pretty sure it's satire lads.

> Not to appease to cuckservatives
Also the meme about shock therapy is a big fucking lie. The conversion therapy is a misinterpretation of what he said, he wanted to put money into helping people control sexual behaviors that are at risk of getting stds/aids. He's probably against gay marriage but he wasn't trying to shock people straight, he was trying to help the fags not be whores.

top queq

>they don't know that i have mental issues and took hormones to grow tits

also
>xe
nice touch OP

Literally, of all the things you could do during a family dinner.

>NOW THEY KNOW WHERE I STAND.
jesus.