Brit/pol/ - Tunnocks Teacakes Desu edition

>Donald Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon 'will call Nigel Farage before Theresa May'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/exclusive-donald-trumps-new-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-will-c/

>Theresa May pledges to look after 'overlooked' communities in wake of Donald Trump victory
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/theresa-may-pledges-to-look-after-overlooked-communities-in-wake/

>Jo Cox killer shouted 'Britain First' as he murdered Labour MP in political attack, trial hears
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/jo-cox-murder-trial-prosecution-to-open-case-against-man-accused/

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934006/Married-GP-spent-six-months-jail-groping-teenager-s-breasts-examination-CLEARED-retrial-jury-hears-terrible-misunderstanding.html

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37980551/a-quidditch-premier-league-has-been-launched-in-the-uk-with-eight-teams
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37983948
newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2016/11/did-oswald-mosley-inspire-donald-trump
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/798457939375755266
contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/2cebd9b3-f0e9-43ac-8e18-e08ae10153c7
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ou5uFFn8Q
contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/2be85b17-6425-4558-b196-05c72181ec1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a link to the morning show that Farage was on this morning? Heard it was quite recently. Not sure what it's called though.

Slick Willy's at it again!

Is there any point in the House of Lords, lads?

To give cronies something in return when they help you destroy the country.

>brit/pol/ died for a couple of hours

CHRIST LADS. That was literal hell for me

lords are generally sensible people who care about the country. actual lords that is, not people who've donated to one of the parties

You could have made a thread m8

I had a tescos essentials 30p cheese and onion pasty for brrakfsst this morning lads
AMA

Current incarnation is a joke.

I don't know what we could do with it though. The old model is outdated and won't win popular support and an elected house would create deadlocks while adding no further value.

Perhaps an appointment process independent of the Commons, or at least only with Commons approval. They should be experts in their fields and chosen on merit.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37980551/a-quidditch-premier-league-has-been-launched-in-the-uk-with-eight-teams

>this degeneracy

(((Experts)))?
Like all the people remain campaigned with

How popular would he be nowadays?

Many people are saying Are Nige will have a role in Are Don's government. Believe me, folks.

Now that the dust has settled can I ask an honest question? Before president trump and brexit are two important events that will have long lasting effects and I don't want to take away from either of them, but which one was a more needed win for western civilization? Take into account how one could potentially be fixed in 4 years and the other was a yes or no forever 20 years in the making.

How is your morning, best ally?

Brexit is more important to us (it's obviously personal) but Trump is more important for the world - assuming he lives up to his promises. What happens in America ripples through the world.

Now the fire has truly started.

kek, I was going to make that exact post.

Muito bom obrigado.

Just woke up. Rubbed my sausage against my bed until I came. Still yet to get up. Je suis Affamė

I wonder if they've ever "played" with each other.

>He welcomed us into his private home at the top of trump tower. Got along like a house on fire with Nigel, the door swung open I was half expecting a member of the SS, butler or a member of his staff to open the door but he opened the door himself and the first words he said were "there he is!" looking at Nigel and hugged him.
>We sat down and Nigel was sitting opposite of Donald Trump they talked for over a hour we all discussed some of his plans and what he intends to do and he seems like he has some very very serious plans that he wants to put into practice straight away

still literally can't believe this happened lads

>tfw no Nigel

>when work calls to say you have a day off for the second time in a week

I want to know what Banks intends to do next. He's still in the picture despite the brexit vote so presumably he's still politically motivated. Is he going to uncuck UKIP? Is he starting something new? I wish he'd make his move.

I don't even know what to think about this
I feel awkward for nigel, having to be in this situation

Pepe Arron Banks

The fuck is this?

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37983948

Very, He was a good speaker

newstatesman.com/world/north-america/2016/11/did-oswald-mosley-inspire-donald-trump

Maybe he's still here in some form

>tfw no culturally homogeneous high-trust society

Ah yes, an (((un-named consultant))).

BuF pls come bk

Fresh Nige video from this morning.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/798457939375755266

pretty much everything politicians aren't today so pretty popular.

I did make a thread but it died.

Any news on that black and british bollocks?

Did bbc2 get in trouble for calling a room full of people 'hideously white'?

Daily reminder Scotland will be an independent self-governing militarily capable nation in your lifetime.

Literally a quote from 15 years ago lad.

Scrutiny of Parliament, unfortunately its ranks have been swelled by back rub appointments. There is no need for it to be elected, voter apathy is high enough as it is. It should be a fully appointed house, but by whom? It needs to become a technocratic, super committee.

Why can't the BBC just get abolished?

Had a bacon bap, cost me £2.25, going to have to use my hand to wipe my arse for the rest of the month now

Just have the Queen appoint them.

Fuck it.

have any royals commented since It Happened?

Trump wouldn't have won without Brexit winning. It started the fire.

The Queen bless in her current years will lekley appoint someone to make the appointments. Then we really decend into farce. Maybe if we can agree the composition of the lords we can have like a hunger games style tribute system. Like say we need a 1/3 of the chamber to be from the legal profession, legal bodies have to nominate individuals as tribute to the lords (like jury duty) for the duration of the parliamentry term.

likely*

can we deport the cucky leftist media to the middle east
I hear they're in need

nth for haggis stirring

How is it that homosexuality has become acceptable so rapidly? I swear that a few years ago it was completely normal to say marriage should be between a man and a woman, but now you'd be ostracized for saying that.

TV

They have been fairly decent at deflecting batshit proposals from parliament, but every time they do anything good and decent the government sets about attempting to disassemble it or remove its powers.

The fact it's appointed rather than elected means it's a good thing since nobody has to play the popularity game.

Contractor here, just spotted this doozy while carrying out my usual work.

Thought it'd piss you guys off.
contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/2cebd9b3-f0e9-43ac-8e18-e08ae10153c7

The Queen is being tactful I think and not commenting on anything.

Saying anything at this point will spur republicans to press for her abolishment.

Jews

Morning lads. How are the preparations for the race war going?

Is Russel Brand right, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ou5uFFn8Q

Hi britpol!

I thought this video was decent actually. Lately he seems to have matured a bit.

The dentist is Jewing me again

Do we know who is on Question Time this week

>Tunnocks Teacakes
Hehe
>space invaders
Haha
>Freddos
Hahahahaha
>dude expensive Freddos XD
HAHAHAHAHAHHALMAOOOOHAHAHAHAHHS SIMBLY EBIGGGGGGGGGG

That spaccy jock lad from yesterday

>Literally 8 black cock threads on the first page
>Mods do nothing about it
Fuck sakes.

Nothing like a guy in a mansion preaching to the poor, amirite

This particular line made me chuckle

>The Council resolved to carry out the tendering and appointment of a support resettlement service as part of this action. It is thought that initial intensive support will be required, but that support will taper as households become more integrated into the local community.

>support will taper as households become more integrated into the local community.

>Syrian Muslims

>Intergrating

Why would I continue to listen to his opinions after all the shite he's talked in the past?
I have no patience left for him

outside of here Sup Forums isn't worth bothering with desu

Royals aren`t political, there was quite a stir during the referendum when it looked like the Queen backed leave.
I don`t even think our Royals go to the Bilderburg meetings.

I know, I only come for /brit/pol. And even this thread is being shitted up by anime spammers. They've got to go back (to Japan). Or the gas chambers.

There has to be some sort of reaction to he past week's hysteria lad.

Here's another government bennies contract, this one is designed to help you guys.

contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/2be85b17-6425-4558-b196-05c72181ec1c

>there was quite a stir
"Stir" you say?

Reminder.

Karen is not for lewd for Karen is for cute.

Pretty level-headed. Nearly 2m views in 4 days so he's definitely reaching people.

Bahahahaha.

Karen can go burn in an eternal hellfire and be raped and suffer and so can all those that enable Karen and indeed anime.

So, how do you guys suggest to weather the economic downturn? I know you guys like to say "hold fast, this is just the stormy sea before the ocean of gold and opportunity" but storms can get real bad.

Why are people so against gay marriage?

I don't get. Let people define it how they want.

If some faggot wants to believe his marriage means anything let him.

Considering that the vast majority of people in the UK are atheists the focus on marriage seems stupid.

Monogamy is ace but it does not need marriage.

That was rather extreme and uncalled for.

It`s religious, it shouldn`t be defined by the state.

Stop this. Next time I report you and you're officially on my bad side.

You don't want to see me when I'm angry, heh.

Final. Warning. Kiddo.

Peter Hichens eyebrows remind me of my Dad's

I sincerely hope that the solitary nature of your post indicates that you promptly committed suicide afterwards

I agree. The state should not recognize any form of marriage. That's what I'm getting at.

I think /brit/pol has ruined haggis for me.

Hwæt didon gē efne becwetan ymb mēc, þū lytel bicce? Ic gewilt geāgnian gē cunnan Ic fāran hīehþ in mīn burig in sē Lāgu-fyrd Siels, ond Ic bēon eac in manig deogol gefeohtan on Æl - Ceada ond Ic geāgnian ofer Þrīe-hunden acwellan. Ic ahebban orlege in gorilla hiw, ond Ic bēon sē ēoldre fyrdrinc in æt sē US fyrd. Eow bēon nānwuht to mēc ac efne sūm wælsc. Ic gewilt ofslean Þū sē fuck onweg eac cræft næfre lōclōcan on sē EōrÞ, gehlystan mīn rūnas. Gē mōd Þū canne sōcn from eac spræc swā Þā on sē internet? Cunnan eft, fucker. Wīt spræc swā ic spræc eac mīn deogol sætere on Þū IP is bēon hūntōÞ nū swā gē eaxle ge-gearwian for Þā scur. Ðā scur Þā ofsleans ūt Þā līðung lytel nēadÞing gē nama eow cwic. Ðū bēon fucking dead, bærn. Ic bēon in æt lands on æt tīd, on Ic canne ofslean gē in ofer sēonfen-hund þēawas, ond Þā efne eac mīn folme. Nīc Ic bēon wātan in orlege, ac I geāgnian Þā ansund US fyrd in mēc folme ond Ic gewilt brōc sē to sē rihtcynn to forleosan eow beæften fran sē land, Þū lytel cwēad. Gē wāta hwa eow lytel līst bēot form beran ofdūne on Þū, gē form geāgian æstandan eow fuhking āslīden, ac gē cūÞen nīc, cūÞen Þū? Gē gōdāwiergan dwæs. Ic gewilt dung gēris æt ofer Þū ond Þū gewilt besencan in Þā. Gē bēon ealdorlēas bærn.

Where did it all go so M O R A L ?

>he fell for the libertarian meme

Because marriage is a religious ceremony. Make no mistake - jews hate Christianity and want to pervert our ways in every way possible. At the core is marriage. Man + Woman + children, that's what keeps us going as a people. Break the family, break marriage, break parenthood and you kill us off. You will see (((leftist))) propaganda attacking these things in every possible way and try to make you accept things like gay marriage, abortion, polygamy as normal.

Terrible grammar/10

But if marriage is about children how come there are straight marriages between people who can't have or don't want kids?

Exceptions don't disprove the rule

Not being able to have kids is unfortunate, at least they can still adopt.

Not wanting kids is degenerate.

Who else is /sat in the office bored/ and browsing pol

Comfy NEET here. Not for long though.

Its not about children, its about man + woman, as is described in the Holy Bible. Which is the only union which will result in children and give them a mother and father.

>couple who don't have children
>yes goyim, children are so much effort they aren't worth it, you will be so much happier without them, oh have you sern how much it will cost to raise a child?
Cucks and failures. Let them die alone in an old peoples home knowing they contributed nothing to the world.

why what you got planned lad