The Loud House Thread

Episode descriptions have been shown for later episodes down the road.

“Road Tripped”
>Everyone in the family has worked hard to save for family vacations. But as they drive to their destination, almost everything goes wrong that can go wrong for the family.

“Net Gains”
>Lynn is desperately trying to win a basketball championship, but unfortunately she is assigned to a terrible team.

“Pipe Dreams”
>Mom and Dad are tired of standing in the long queue in front of the bathroom all the time. That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.

“Fandom Pains”
>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.

“Teacher’s Union”
>To make physical education more enjoyable for them, Lincoln and Clyde pair up teachers Mrs. Johnson and Coach Pacowski.

No dates for airing, I don't think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fsIs4QiO88
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=carlota_casagrande ultrahand
markbachand.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-loudhouse-cartoon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mom and Dad are tired of standing in the long queue in front of the bathroom all the time. That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.

And we're finally witnessing the quality drop of the show.

>That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.
Oh god please no

Wasn't there a thread about this?

>“Road Tripped”
>>Everyone in the family has worked hard to save for family vacations. But as they drive to their destination, almost everything goes wrong that can go wrong for the family.
Cool we're doing national Lampoon's vacation

I think that it concluded that the parents would destroy the bathroom or open it to all in order to feel closer to the kids once again.

GODDAMNIT I THOUGHT THAT STUPID FAGGOT WASNT COMING BACK

What do you have against Coach Pacowski?

Im talking about clyde

youtube.com/watch?v=1fsIs4QiO88

Why would you think the main character's best friend and one of the more consistently shown secondary characters would be gone forever?

Do you think they'll keep using Lori's rape as a plot point?

Because he hasnt been shown in the season so far, and everyone hates him and the biggest complaint is to get him off the show

>white woman raped in the city
>part and parcel

>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.

The primary demographic of the show is kids, and the majority of the people that have complained about Clyde are ultimately in the minority of people who are older fans of the show. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he's being used less often because of a more conscious focus on being an ensemble show, meaning less room for prominent characters outside of the family. That won't mean that Clyde won't show up after this episode, though.

Or at the very least, a more even focus on other characters in the family's life, leaving less room for Lincoln's own circle of friends.

>and the majority of the people that have complained about Clyde are ultimately in the minority of people who are older fans of the show.
Bullshit, hes unfunny and annoying, and takes too much attention to himself. Im pretty damn sure the target audience hates him too, as i know i wouldve at that age

You have to remember that there are probably characters that you hated when you were a kid that still stuck around despite that. I know that I've experienced that more than once, so it's better not to assume that your experience speaks for everyone else's.

Depends if she plans to keep it

>Bullshit, hes unfunny and annoying
Well, that's more of an opinion
>Im pretty damn sure the target audience hates him too
and there you'd just be wrong

>>Lynn is desperately trying to win a basketball championship, but unfortunately she is assigned to a terrible team.

Let me guess. She learns it's not all about winning, but having fun.., Even though if she goes pro it's all about winning.

He showed up in White Hare and was a cameo in the April Fools episode, but yeah, he has gotten significantly less screen time this season compared the previous ones. Honestly, Clyde isn't that bad when he's treated like a side character who only pops up occasionally and isn't obsessing over Lori.

>and there you'd just be wrong
Kids dont like spergy annoying faggots that take attention away from the likable characters, kill yourself clydefag

>pipe dreams
Well this answers my question about the hkjse having a second bathroom

>fandom pains
Sounds like a cute episode

>“Fandom Pains”
>yfw Haiku is the real Lucy, and our Lucy is just her phantom

lucy is revealed to really be armin tanzaran

Thank you. I couldn't quite put my finger on what exactly the episode descriptions was reminding me of.

>Lucy episode

I am a happy user.

Goddammit. WOY didn’t deserve to die this way

Notice that Leni boyfriend is Lori golf club
Also in the homeschool episode she mentioned Chaze sent her a cat video

The first could just be a background thing, but if the latter's true that's pretty nice.

When they're in the bunker after reading the first page

Chaz showed up in Party Down before L is for Love aired along with the Becky and the mexican kid
They're Lori's classmates and friends and it's implied they're also friends with Leni. It was shown she had all their numbers at the end of that episode.

As far as romance goes, Savino said the initial plan was that no romance was ever going to be taken seriously outside of Lori and Bobby. That means no recurring love interests. Luna and Sam became the exception after the postive reaction it got from tumblr.

However that could have changed between when he said that and when s3 was finished and will most likely change once a new showrunner comes on.

Only time will tell.

>it got from tumblr.
You make it sound like only tumblr ever likes things. If anything they'd be looking towards facebook, twitter, instagram, etc, the places they're actually more active on.

>Leni doesn't care what you look like, she would date you for your personality.

So perfect

There's a video of Savino at book signing at a con answering a fan's question about this and he specifically credits tumblr, and only tumblr, by name for Sam's inclusion un the show.

This was shortly after L is for Love. I'd post it but i saw it on /tlhg/ and didn't bother saving it. I think it came from tumblr. It wasn't from an official source but a fan recorded himself asking Savino questions.

>Leni doesn't care what you look like, she would date you because she thinks she should be dating someone and you're nearby

Fun fact. Chaz is modeled after the fat kid from The Sandlot.

Jesus Christ, he looks terrifying. Was he not available for It?

Ah, I remember the video and him mentioning fans liking her, but I didn't recall specifically saying only tumblr.

There was mkre than one video if recall correctly. He didn't say it was only tumblr. But it was the only site he mentioned.

There was one of him at a table and another in a dark room, i think it was either before or after he went up on stage for a panel. I'm trying to track it down but I'm not having any luck.

>Everyone in the family has worked hard to save for family vacations. But as they drive to their destination, almost everything goes wrong that can go wrong for the family.
That almost reminds me of a far better cartoon

The show is alright but holy shit the fandom is absolute cancer. This degenerate shit is what I'd expect from Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

shut up lunafag

>Phineas and Ferb rejected character concepts: The Show
There is a reason no one watches that shit.

Please, as Dad isn't destroying their bedroom trying to build the bathroom by himself.

I like to imagine that all Lucy knows of Nazism is how into occultism they were and thus she doesn't know why everyone hates them so much, to the point she starts defending them in public until she finally gets a whole picture of the ideology.

>Rita

This. I think the show is boring but I'm okay with that since it's for kids, but the fanbase is reaching horse show-tier autism.

it really did get out of hand way too quick for a show as simple as it is. Id' want to try to say that it's probably because threads were forced into /trash/ early on, but that's an excuse and doesn't really explain people letting it get worse.

Ten girls to ship and obsess over. Look how bad Voltron is with five guys, double it, add incest and self-inserting.

Aren't you lonely in your virtue signalling safe space?

Not really.

>horse show tier autism
I-i dont know what you mean

I wish I had big sisters to molest me...

Why not a sister that cuddles and cares for you? Against your own free will?

All of them except Road Tripped and Teacher's Union seem interesting. Hopefully, the new episodes come out in March.

len is best sister, wife and mother. but also most pure, and lenicoln /ss/ always has some kind of weird deception factor to it, like lincoln is taking advantage of her or something.

lori raping him is better.

kys maggiefag

What do you guys think of this fresh wave of Luan abuse?

love it. that stupid cunt deserves everything she gets.

>len is best sister, wife and mother.
We can agree on that.

The show just keeps making it more fun to hate on Luan. First with the corny jokes (along with her unnecessary catchphrase), and now with her ruthless April Fools' "pranks".

On a slightly unrelated note, has Ultrahand ever drawn Carlota?

Haven't kept up with TLH in a while

What happened to the plans for the show being cancelled because of Savino supposedly being a sexual harrasser or whatever

That or if you try hard and never give up you can do whatever you want.

There were never plans for that, just the person who posted the first article calling for it and people then calling him out on it.
The only thing that happened out of that was Savino's firing, his public apology and the private divorce between him and his wife.

All because of some attention whore's allegations. No actual evidence shown or witnesses to back up the claim, just some bitch's crocodile tears needed to forever ruin a man's career and life.

It was multiple people, actually. Though yes, I suppose we, the public, didn't get to see any evidence.

You think his wife would've left him just because of allegations?

I think the moment this whole 'MeToo' bullshit started led to a whole lot of devastation for other's careers. I just find it hard to believe Savino was in the same camp as Whedon or Weinstein. Plus this domino effect always starts because some cunt, or cunts, decide to accuse someone else on twitter leading to companies throwing these poor saps under the bus.
Can't say for sure what's true and what isn't, but I do believe in due process and proper trial before condemning someone.

To me it's suspicious for both parties, but I seriously feel like there's a whole lot of bandwagoning going on ever since Weinstein.

It should be pointed out that this started before any of the twitter stuff or even the news report, as the report that lead to people making a fuss about it said that he was already suspended, which means that any thing that lead to his actual firing was done internally prior.

Is the loud house movie still happening?

>“Fandom Pains”
cringe in every way

>due process and proper trial
his bosses considered him guilty enough to fire him and he's made no effort to defend himself.

>It's a "Lynn has poor sportsmanship" episode

Should be, I would think.

Luan's pranks are the best part of her. Dat sexy psychopathy.

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=carlota_casagrande ultrahand

When your main cast are cardboard cut-out cliches, you eventually redo the same episode over and over.

I need an episode focusing on Linc's teacher.

Ever since Cosby you mean

this. I enjoy the show but if these mother fuckers don't re-use plots like an amateur survivalist.

It hasn't made her any funnier or sympathetic, so it's failed its purposes.

markbachand.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-loudhouse-cartoon.html

>"You're too fast!"

>but the fanbase is reaching horse show-tier autism.

>No official bad dragon Loud House sex toys
>no Loud House conventions or meet-ups
>no youtube vids of Loudfags sperging out at McDonald's
>The show is barely known outside of Sup Forums and /trash/
>Loudfags haven't asked the creators about Lincoln's harem or what they think about the abominations (or at least haven't been recorded doing so)
>hasn't skyrocketed to the second most popular tag on paheal, beating out long-running heavyweights like naruto and touhou
>anywhere near Ponytier autism

At least TRY not to look like a newfag.

you'd defend this shit even if it were