Are we really going to make the West great again?

Are we really going to make the West great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mdT163r3dUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can only speak for my country: NO.

Ya. Are the gas chambers ready?

Political correct pedocaust

Redpill me on your elections, Hans. How are the different parties doing?

Our altright rose to power and was too dickless to do anything.
Now people have lost faith all over again.

as long as weedman is prime minister the west is only 80% great tops

Establishment parties absorbing AfD policies.

From what I've heard, if Petry ever looks like she's winning, the other parties can just join Merkel to drown out her votes.

How can anyone respect woman politicians knowing they've been choked during rough sex and had sloppy cocks stuffed down their throats?

Personally I have a lot of faith in le penn. but I'm not really that in touch with French politics

>implying men haven't been choked during rough sex and had sloppy cucks stuffed down their throats

Who the fuck is making New Zealand great again?

Yes, although it's a long way to go.

Nigel seems to have retired. He's served his purpose. We're currently awaiting our next savior and champion.

>bunch of jew lovers

No thanks, go die in a fire r/The_Donald cucks

Look how big Hofer's head is FUCK

youtu.be/mdT163r3dUQ

Yes, Hans. Oh Yes.

Sexist shitlord.

Yes, we have to .. or we all die.

The west doesn't even exist anymore.

Just means you go further right bro.

working on it.

Is it me or is Le Pen a GILF

She attractive af

Is my German right?

this. but its still fucking annoying to constantly see how biased people are against the right-wing populism boogeyman. outraged when AfD suggests it - totally ok with it when CDU actually does it

Is an AFD/CDU coalition possible or is it beyond that? How can you elect Merkel again? What is it 12 years? People don't want a change?

those are beautiful level-headed looking people.

when are we gonna see Geert do something useful?

Issue?

Just like in Sweden.

If Jimmie proposes something, there's a shitstorm.

Then a year or a month later someone else proposes the exact same thing, and it's business as usual.

probably never

why is that? he looks based as fuck

With all the current trends right now, Geert might be able to do something but the guy is a career politician with sketchy connections to Israel. The PVV is a bastion of retardation as well and even if they got a majority, the Dutch system always returns to some kind of middle-of-the-road solution.

That being said, it isn't half as bad over here like it is in France or Germany.