Yo guys I found this strange bill on the ground

What does it mean?

It's too well made to be some elaborate troll

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Udy8l#mrgcR5z
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4zn62x/found_this_dollar_at_my_work_lots_of_fun_stuff/
newcitytimes.com/news/story/viral-conspiracy-site-bad-self-eater-exposes-human-sacrifice
wearechange.org/possible-false-flag-incoming/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
youtube.com/watch?v=cH3z9jA3Dv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bad self eater

fake and gay
timestamp?

is banksy at it again?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

it's some forced meme attempt at being viral. pic related, it has been around since august or so imgur.com/a/Udy8l#mrgcR5z

>this note is not legal tender

>Abortion is blood sacrifice
After Pizzagate I'm willing to admit that Christfag discount Shia LeBouf wasn't as crazy as Sup Forums said he was.

t h e y l i v e

Here's the backside, I've added a timestamp

two heads of the same beast

this

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Also here's some links tied to it. It's /x/ tier bullshit: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4zn62x/found_this_dollar_at_my_work_lots_of_fun_stuff/

newcitytimes.com/news/story/viral-conspiracy-site-bad-self-eater-exposes-human-sacrifice

wearechange.org/possible-false-flag-incoming/

Fuck, I think I solved it

>I've added a timestamp

it's that bad self eater faggot

why is this so terrifying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon

What a fucking retard

>being this new

explained:
youtube.com/watch?v=cH3z9jA3Dv8

LMAO HOLY FUCK BRIAN

STILL AT IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?

YOUR WESTBORO BAPTIST CULT FAMILY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED

Tons of fucking symbolism Sup Forums tried to crackdown

Ended up being a fucking Anti-Abortionist video

The guy is called T. Russell Hunter

truly a trolling of epic proportions
>11/10

fold the middle together. it makes a goat picture

>being this retarded

the guy had a good point tho, we sensationalize evil to the point where we can't see the forest for the trees. agree or disagree with his pro-life rant he was right.

OF course he wasn't wrong but he was such a smug condescending dick about it. All he did was insult the viewer.

Even though I agree with the video, what´s the fucking point to "spread awareness" through the Beast Bills and shitload of symbolism?

Most people just got fucking let down because it really is fucking nothing.

yeah it was mostly seen as an epic troll and not the point that people spent hundreds of hours trying to decode the symbolism of 'evil' and not seeing the evil that is normalized in our society be that abortion, drug abuse, homelessness, the local synagogue , etc .

I fucked your mammon last night

He should have let it build up longer time. Sup Forums would be still decyphering

I guess it was an "if the shoe fits" situation. I sat therough his entire presentation and didn't feel insulted once, but then again I am more woke than the average stormfaggot on this board.

jubilee faggots
its habbening

But does it stop on abortion? What about wanking? That sperm load is fuck ton of potential life wasted on toilet paper, so you could say it is blasphemy against Holy Ghost or whatever this guy is rambling about.

So I heard you liek countdowns, Sup Forums...
Undead.net

>Hurr durr its about abortion

The amount of energy went into that thing I'm suspecting it was part of pic related psyop program

Did you bother visiting the website on the lower right margin of the bill?

What's it say? EATER.COM or something...?

Also it's obvious that if you fold the front halves of the goat heads together the bill will read

"PETY"
"LORD"

Whatever the fuck that means.