Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger

Seems like he kinda deserved it tho :/

fistfights are deadly. stupid.

It totally depends on what happened in the store to cause the original altercation.

i cant wait until its socially acceptable to attempt to murder blacks who say "cracker"

i'm with you. i don't care if he "had it coming" or not.

He may have been white but every person there was a nigger. Trashy fucking people.

not defending the dude, but always watch out for the sucker punch when dealing with confrontational people of a certain disposition

The only thing stopping you is you.

Anyone who would answer words with violence are unfit for modern society. Even worse if they attack from behind. Honorless and weak.

I don't know if it is a racial trait or a cultural one, but most of the videos I see where a black guy are fighting a white guy (Worldstar, Liveleak, etc.), there is always at least one or two other black guys jumping in and beating on the single white guy.
No concept of a fair fight. Honorless.

>Anyone who would answer words with violence are unfit for modern society.
Yes
You lost me with all the honor bullshit.

>No concept of a fair fight. Honorless.
You're still under the illusion that muds can be part of white societies while it's clear in their heads that they're at war with you and when you're at war with someone you won't be going out of your way to make sure that you're both fielding the same amount of tanks and fighter jets, right?

>relaxing around blacks

Deserved. ;3

He was more of a nigger then the nigger himself.

Dont let yer mouth write checks ya hands cant cash, goooot em, its simple be a fucking man dnt talk shit, period. Let them hands talk or walk away.

oh look more "original" content outta Texas

>he was more of a nigger then the nigger himself.

scientifically impossible

>Brazil

I can see why you think that way

>Sticks and stones may break my bones but call me a nigger and I start acting like the brain dead chimp I really am.

>pol goes outside
Pathetic white man you'll never learn right?

>honor bullshit
And this is why western society is collapsing.

>>White boy calls the black guy a nigger

there is the problem.

talk shit get hit.

wanna be a tough cunt? prepare for shit to go sideways very fast. that is the risk you take.

filthy coward punching niggers, gas the lot of them

>pick a fight
>get behind mommy
>scream "bitch ass nigger"
>get BLACKED

all my keks

honor does not fucking matter in the real world. just fuck shit up and when someone calls you a coward just say cool and keep on moving.

>On the ground literally shaking
Faggot deserved it. Don't write checks your butt can't cash

Not even that. NEVER escalate words into actions. This was entirely on the nigger. If he wants to throw a hissy fit and a sucker punch that's on him

another filthy Degenerate in jail, Feelsgoodman. worth.

fuck you nigger

did he remain woke?

You lost the election with this bullshit you retard, 3% of Americans owned slaves at the peak of slavery, black men owned slaves, and white men were slaves too.

America ended slavery, they are the pioneer, that nigger should be thankful. Africa still enslaves people.

By your logic, that nigger is african and therefore should be executed for slavery which his people still commit.

20 bucks says no one got arrested LMAO

Calling a black guy nigger to his face and not expecting to get knocked the fuck out? Yes racists are this stupid.

talk shit get hit

Exactly. Men use words, monkeys use fists.

why do woman always lose their shit and just scream instead of taking some action?
>HURR CALL 911 AMAGAD WAHHH
Why dont YOU call 911 for fuck sakes. Imagine being so incompetent that you are incapable of even dialing on a phone when shit hits the fan.

>thinking saying mean words can justify physical attacks
>leaf
I guess somebody has to stand up to racists and assault them when, unlike in progressive and tolerant Canada, they would be imprisoned such "hate speech."

stop ignoring me you rancid swine

this is bullshit.

screaming the word nigger in public is a chimp act. violently attacking people is also a chimp act. they are both chimp acts lacking in self-respect and social grace.

so may of you guys wanna have your cake and eat it too. you want one side to stop chimping out yet you will go through mental gymnastics to defend white people screaming chimpish things in public at them.

protip: stop defending poor behaviour from whites because blacks are also doing it. hold both sides responsible for all chimp acts.

fuck them niggers yo. footage! footage!

I never understood why people cant see its racist to not allowed whites to use a word that blacks are allowed to use.
As long as people cant see this simple Truth, Black people will always be racist

If the guy who was called a nigger punched the white guy then I would have no problem with the result.

All of you supporting a second party running into the situation and sucker punching in the back of the head are truly awful people

white males are pussies who need the police and their corrupt justice system to protect them

Trips of truth, kek demands it: all you now need to do is actually do it

It's still freedom of speech though. Blacks can't seem to keep their monkey genes in check for some reason. Take the ones in this picture for example. They could still be playing Sonic 2 today if they had just not acted like angry primates.

>suckerpunches

stereotypes exist for a reason i guess.

typical nigger shit
>suckerpunch out of nowhere
i would be interested to know what started this conflict because im sure the nigger started it.
kid was still dumb for not being aware of his surroundings

but still
freedom of fucking speech
>i have the right to say whatever i choose and if that happens to be calling YOU a nigger than so be it.
niggers don't have the right to assult someone because their mad.
typical nigger shit. typical ignorant shit.
if you wish to no longer be called ignorant, than cease to be a nigger.
>well this time OP was a nigger. so, most probably, a faggot also.

He was clearly down to fight the nigger he called a nigger. He just didn't see the other nigger coming.

call one a nigger its like attacking the brotherhood. get fucked faggot

white people are just scum, they allow themselves to be slaughtered then scream for help that is obviously not existent, why are whites so ghey. ? if you continue to behave in this ignorant manner do you not understand you will be slaughtered like the native americans were?

I remember when they had that video game competition at blockbuster video

the people who are truly awful are the ones using this as an opportunity to exclusively go after that black guy. what he did (before you rage at me) was objectively wrong and should be punished to the fullest extent.

but your main mission should be encouraging grace under pressure and emotional governance in young white people. not making excuses for young whites to do low chimp things like scream racial shit in public. that is lacking in all social grace and frankly beneath you if you have any real self-respect.

behaviour in young whites will continue to decline if even this board of all places is making excuses for it and overlooking it.

>act like a nigger
>Get called a nigger
>act like an even bigger nigger.

>freedom of fucking speech
thats not what freedom of speech protects or was meant protect. However regardless of your constitutional interpretations the law is the law for now at least which varies by state.

Disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor offense in Texas that includes noise complaints and altercations in public places. As long as it is a first offense, the penalties are typically minor and include fines and maybe probation.

According to the Texas Penal Code, you can be charged with disorderly conduct if you do any of these in a public place:

1. Use “abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language,” of the kind likely to provoke a physical altercation. These are known legally as “fighting words.”

2. Make an obscene gesture that is likely to start a physical altercation.

3. Use chemicals to make a “noxious and unreasonable odor.”

4. Verbally abuse or threaten another person “in an obviously offensive manner.”

you call yourself an Australian and still don't believe in survival of the cruelest, sounds like you need to go walk about and see whats real good.

He should have squared up and fought like a man. I know I know. Bix nood mufukka.

>playing the cobba card

looks like i hit a nerve. here, i'll hit it again:
>>behaviour in young whites will continue to decline if even this board of all places is making excuses for it and overlooking it.

truth hurts, mate.

You sound like a soft cunt

>Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit.
OH fuck off
Anyone still COMPLAINING about slavery is just a dumb shit hoping to get free stuff.

>Be little nigger
>Always get good grades in school because teacher is too scared that he'll be called racist if he fails you
>Apply to a college, college is too scared they will be called racist if they deny you so you get accepted
>Also need lower score than other races
>Again grades
>Apply for a high paying job, you have no qualification but they don't deny you the position because of the fear of company being called racist and going out of business
>You can't do shit but they can't fire you because if they will you will just scream racism and they will be fucked
>Have your life set for you only because you are black and your grand grand father was brought to the US as a slave or something you aren't even sure if your family didn't immigrate 50 years ago.
>You or your parents or anyone you know in your family for that matter ever experienced slavery.
>Hear a white guy saying a fucking word "nigger"
>Punch him in the face because he said a fucking word
>THATS FOR SLAVERY CRACKA

???

If I got the choice to be treated like a minority right now I wouldn't think twice.

Nailed it, dnt talk tuff then hide behind wife and kids. Real men do not talk shit, kids with inflated egos talk shit.

you sound like an ideological soft cunt.

you talk big game about hating chimps and chimp behaviour but revel in a whites chimping back whenever you see it.

You're fucking ridiculous man. Boys will be boys in the heat of the moment people will always drop verbal bombs. You can't make excuses for attempted murder cause someone said a bad word.

There is nothing honorable about calling someone a nigger.

Ok cuckold faggot. Find me video of white people pulling shit like this on black people. You got 10 minutes.

No shit

the guy who hit him is far away in the wrong here. words and violence aren't at all comparable. i know this. i'm not trying to claim otherwise.

but don't you think it's funny for a board that purports to care about white integrity as much as it claims that i am the only one taking a hardline stance on poor white behaviour?

most posters don't care. they are little boys with blood lust. they don't care about educating young white people in matters of social grace anymore. and if you can't even look to your own and worry about maintaining the standards there because you are too busy shitting on the other side then who is the real ridiculous one here?

this is how i know you never traveled, do you not understand that abo are actual animals in reginal australia.

they would often lay in the middle of the highway, get you to slow down, then they'd jack you and live you to die.

cunts like you live in the jewtrix a fictional world that does not exist.

see how the white female holds the white man for him to get hit by the nigger, you believe in things that do not exist.

THERE IS NO UNIVERSAL CONCEPT OF HUMANITY.

whites would have done cognition a solid if they had simply wiped out the lesser races. but given the level of delusion. mybe not.

>so triggered he's trying to angrily assign me flash homework

sorry to flare you up like this, miss user. i know you have been dealing with your post-menopausal blood pressure issues lately. i'll stop interrupting the class now.

it's not my fault that you are making excuses for your own lackadaisical attitude toward your ideology by the way. try to come to terms with that.

>dumbass "i dont like what you said so you deserve to die"

wrong, the escalation to violence is not necessary unless violence was orginally used.
>hence the word escalation

sadly will never happen
>it shouldn't be please see "freedom of speech"

no comment
>why are we stating the obvious?

situation awareness is key and scoeity has bred that out of us with smartphones

exactly
>cowards
yea they have no concept of honor, but that is because they are all cowards.

your as bad as the rest of these niggers
>my parents taught me nothing so i have no concept of honor or chivalry.

please see i just went outside, in charlotte N.C.
got hit up by homeless for money probably 6-7 times today.
>only guy that got a dollar from me was the one black man that is attempting to change things by giving out pamplets of stories about homeless people, and a poem that he wrote.
yes he was homeless, but he worked for that dollar and i wasn't going to take a laminated color pamplet without offering some compensation for his time.
he was also mildly retarded...... but still worked for that 5 bucks, moreso than the niggers that get offended when i tell them no, i don't give handouts.

nigger

nigger

until they evolve further, yea

dropped his guard, caught a hook, and then the electrical storm in the noggin as the brain restarted.

STAY IN CHARACTER LEAF.
>exactly right though.

judging the rest of us by a dumb minority.
>60% of us "racists" are dumb
>100% of niggers are ignorant.

your bullshit.
>freedom of speech.

because we allow them to be so.
your right they are the racist one but we placate them by saying idiotic shit like "blacks can't be racist"

nigger.

>another conflicted ideologue gets anecdotal

you only pretend to care about white behaviour. you make excuses for it.

the youth will get worse because even Sup Forums wants them to act like chimps, apparently.

Who are you to say it was bad behavior. White dude clearly wanted to fight the nigger for whatever reason. Words where exchanged. These things happen.

Sucker punching in the back of the head is not something that is normal and you should be outraged regardless of the situation.

Like I said all the second nigger had to do was square up and I wouldn't give two shits

Real life lessons will teach them all the humilty they will need hopefully, if not they will eventually run into the wrong person on the wrong day. Be humble, reciprocate energy, dnt sweat the little shit. Thats not to say dont defend yourself or loved ones,but a real man doesnt talk shit period, unless you can fight really really good and even then you are asking for it.

Benefits of being a monkey, m8ties.

pretty much, mate.

yeah.

freedom of speech is meant to protect unpopular speech.
because popular speech has never needed protection.

>as a texan i can completely say that our penal code is corrupt in an attempt to fund the largest prison system int he world.
>private industry
inform yourself as an individual before you start spouting governmental bullshit.

Didn't you post this exact thread with that exact green text a while ago?

Looks like retards let their guard down around niggers, never let your guard down around wild animals.

Bieng this offended by minor fluctuations of vibrating air hitting your ears.

One word insults are somehow racist now?

he offended a humble person of color his entire family should be sent to africa to feed starving african children

You only dare say that word online. In real life you fear black Men, so stfu white boy

lol nigger

>Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit

He should have punched another black man then?

Americucks are so cucked ive called plenty of niggers niggers and all they did was call me a racist and cry

lol I can't wait to visit Norway. I'm gonna pick a fight with a migrant nigger and beat the fuck out of him. Just a reminder that euro-migrants are half the size and half of the aggressiveness of the niggers here in N. America. You have double the numbers though. But don't forget that you're just a mickey mouse bitch. Euro-migrants are soft little mickey mouse bitches. Remember that

Here comes the americuck with a cuck fetish.

>Our blacks are superior and have big black cocks that satisfy my wife better than my tiny canaddian dick.

KEK. weak

>Get called Nigger
>React like a Nigger
whew lad

Lets be honest here, most of Sup Forums would agree much of the MSM should be hung in the streets for their words

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

Well, in defense of Sup Forums, they are traitors to their race or country and are destroying western civilization by their mere "words," (i.e., lies), while this nigger is merely being identified for what he is.

>nearly 1.8 million views
wtf?

>Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit
topkek, m8

Niggers need to stop feeling righteous about shit they never even lived through.

you are an idiot the only rules in a fight like in war is survive he who walks away wins no matter how they got to there

there is no such thing as a fair fight

Why do autists like you feel the need to respond to every post in the fucking thread?

Fuckers like you never even say anything of substance despite being so goddamn concerned about getting everyone to read your shit, too. Pathetic.

sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.

the reason there are less videos of white people beating up niggers is because white people are smart enough to not record themselves when committing a crime

What kind of chest compression is that? Also it is not needed for seizure, but at least slme efflrt was made.

Not a crime to defend yourself from a wild animal.