There's barely any aids in Somalia

Where can I get some KHAT?

Wuz you also Kangz?

*le tip*
well meme'd my frien'd

How's Sweden, neighbor?

Come home black man.

what part of dandenong cunt?

What the fuck are you doing in my country ?

Yes, no afrocentrist lies. We did have sultanates and we were a major part of the medival Silk Road. Can't say the same for the rest of Africa though

Not even close

Can you confirm?

>you have to go back

good
quit shitting up my land value

Your local grower, if your in Minnesota that is

How many Australian women have you impregnated? Please try to integrate into Australian society. The women will help you become more Australian.

Southside QLD, right.

I can confirm that this person currently lives in Australia.

Why do many of you have nose and forehead like white people, buckteeth and dr. Phil haircut?

Some of it makes sense, but I don't know about most of it. Probably fake or an obscure dialect

opinion on portugal?

This guy lives in Adelaide.

I just came back from there. The stereotypes are all true. The small towns and villages are nice enough but all the major urban centers are becoming Mogadishu but colder. A typical sight is some retarded nigger wearing a flat bill hat and a sports jersey with his ugly ass hijab wearing wife and 15 future terrorists in tow.

Not white. Hispanics aren't white.

What are your standards of integration?
I'm an ethnic preserver, I only want to breed with a Somali woman

how long til you rape again?

How long will it take until they become just your regular niggers?

underated

Please sleep with my gf.

Sounds like you'll find what you want in Somalia.

>anglos
>white

>anyone
>white

We BTFO'd them in a naval battle I think
Other than that I think they're a discount spain

why not both? breed with white australian women. the men will take care of the baby. consider this australian hospitality

Why did you go?

>white people
>white

My roomate all through uni was Somali. He was like a brother to me.

What is up with the telephone poles in Mogadishu?

Cuck detected

Why do you all look the same? Translation: What's the name of the man/warlord that raped all of your mothers?

When will you kick all those white Steve Irwin's out of your rightful Aussie homeland

23 years of war

Aren't you the master of the obvious.

Would you let him to fuck your wife?

Maybe never. Islam and the nigger should never have crossed paths. You take the innate stupidity and vice of the nigger, combine that with the violence and fanaticism inherent to Islam and you get some of the most feral evil creatures ever spawned upon this good earth.

Fuck off, we're full

Soon

Why are you on/pol/?

>the color white
>white

Will I get killed if I visit as a friendly tourist?

Why does this question exist

F(ourth)PBP

Why would you bother going there?
The locals won't but al kebab will if you make it obvious

not a cuck bro

Try again

Faggot

What do you think of the "the Jews control the world" conspiracy theories? Do you have a job in Australia?

The surfing looks good. Does Al Kebab ever catch waves?

A lot of the bankers and politicians are Jewish, so technically they do. But I just love it when Israel bombs those sandniggers into the ground so I don't know how to feel about it. I do have a job but I'm only a student though. I'm going to get one in the future. I don't collect welfare like the Somalis in America though nor do my parents

They live in the southern jungle so that's a no. If you want to catch waves wait a few years when the situation becomes better

How does it feel to be from a country where the average iq is the iq of a mentally retarded person?

i've had almost exclusively good experiences with blacks (africans) in sydney

they're generally from good, middle/upper class families in africa and are well-spoken and very polite. of course in western sydney you've got the more typical somaliniggers, particularly around auburn, but even there, because they're not in large concentrations, they don't cause trouble.

i've been seeing more young blacks in south/western sydney, but besides being loud, i've never seen them causing trouble. they're more focused on wearing the nicest brand clothes and talking about girls and going out.

i have a friend at uni, he's from sudan. his name is ka sozi. he is, no shit, probably the sweetest, most unpretentious person i've ever met in my life. one of the few people that sits back and listens, not just because he doesn't have anything to say or doesn't know how, but because he chooses to

anyway the only bad experience with afroniggers i've had here was when i fell in with a couple of sudanese thugs who used to rob mailboxes for credit card fraud. and even they weren't that bad.

i think afroniggers haven't reached critical mass here

Those studies are faulty. They've been concluded using the IQ of raw meat eating Ethiopians and subhuman Kenyans. I am a denier of those Jew lies
And by the way. Aren't you meant to be a Somali, judging by your flag

Apex in Melbourne. I'm just glad it's only a south Sudanese gang.
It usually comes down to where they came from, when they left and where they settled

Don't bully Sweden

original

How are Somalis in Norway? Are they good or are they degenerate like Swedish and British Somalis

What is the most famous Somali dish? Is the food similar to Ethiopia?

Degenerate, they are welfare money seekers like most. I have not met one tolerable Somali

Somali food is very diverse. Some local and others came through trade. I am confident that we have the best African food. We only borrowed one dish from Ethiopia but we changed it radically. Ethiopian food is blue-pill anyways

I think we have like 6 million Somalians over here. They all run the same 7/11-type shops. All of them. No jokes. They seem alright.

Why have your niggers been chasing and killing my people? The day I saw this live leak videos I realised apartheid was justified.
#makesouthafricagreatagain

because South African niggers don't like any niggery besides their own

I'm not a nigger. Our (local) niggers are the ones that committed the xenophobic attacks back then. I guarantee you that 90% of whites over here will take a Somalian (and most of the foreign blacks) over our local ones as they are hard workers and stick to themselves, rarely committing crimes - violent ones especially. And they're generally a lot more educated and wiser than our local blacks too.

Why don't you south Africans ever move out?

What's wrong with South African niggers? Do whites plan on bringing back apartheid and saving the country from the savages that rule it

The British weren't stupid when they picked colonies and the people to run those colonies.Almost a hundred years after the wheels came off and they are still chugging along.

It's home. If you're clever, you can make a really good living here and live a comfy life. It's also really beautiful.
They're lazy and stupid. There's a reason that white people in construction, landscaping etc will always try and hire foreign blacks - they're hard-= workers and are wiser. I can respect those Africans, they know what real struggling's about - starvation, scavenging for survival. They'll, generally, give you 100% as a result. They're also fairly red-pilled, especially the Zimbabweans and Congolese that I've come across.

Do u haz da BBC?

No
Somalis aren't negros by the ways
We're Hamites

Your land value was shit because if the Sudanese anyway
Are you aware of Apex street?

Why does your language look like something that was meant to summon the gods of the Necronomicon?

It's a very ancient language. Who knows? Maybe we did summon the gods of necronomicon in the pre-Islam days

Obviously he's from Flemington, that's the Abdi base of operations.

can you post a pic of your cock so we can see ourselves

>cancock

I'm not a welfare leech, but your getting close

Typical behaviour of a swede
No wonder we took over your country

Footscray? Btw is your first, middle, or last name Abdi? My friend's dad's name is Abdi Abdi xD