Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/?hl=no#en/de/Drumpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump needs to be more Volkisch, I guess

trumps hates immigrants, but he himself is an immigrant

it's meant to highlight that hypocrisy

>trump hates immigrants
you mean illegal immigrants right?

From what I've heard, "Drumpf" is the Germanic spelling, but the regional dialect of Germany from which Donald's family came from, "Drumpf" was literally still pronounced like "Trump", they just Anglicized the spelling when the came to America like most folks.

So their entire point is moot.

pic related

Listen, this is so FÛCKING IMPORTANT THAT I JUST HAVE TO SAY IT!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN FÛCKING AmeriKKKa AND ARE AN AMERICUNT!!! IN THIS ELECTION INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THEIR USUAL WHITE SUPREMACY AND HATRED FOR OTHER PPL A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT FROM THEMSELVES, - PATHOLOGICAL XENOPHOBIA IS MOSTLY FOUND AMONG WHITE PEOPLE (INDIA AND CHINA ARE DIVERSE AND PLURALISTIC WITH HUNDREDS OF LANGAUAGES PEACEFULLY WITHIN OWN BORDERS) - SO ONLY FUUCKING CHOICE IS TO VOTE HILLARY AND FUUCK DRUMPF AND HIS SUPPORTERS SO HARD IN THEIR RED HAIRY ANUSES THAT THEY BLEED (KIND OF NOT LITERALLY)!!!!!

Trump was born in USA. How is he an immigrant?
>B-B-BUT HIS GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER WENT THERE ON A BOAT!
Everyone born in USA is a U.S. citizen.

>trumps hates immigrants

Citation needed.

are you kidding me??

What did he mean by THIS?

Success breeds jealousy.

translate.google.com/?hl=no#en/de/Drumpf

>Trump born in America
>Trump's father born in America
>Trump's mother immigrated LEGALLY

>"""""""""""""hurr durr he's an immigrant"""""""""""""

What the fuck are you even talking about? Trump doesn't "hate" immigrants; he simply wants the justice department to process people who BREAK THE LAW.

wow nice trips fellow spain bro

Who cares?

Go live in.mexico or some other shit hole if Trump is so terrible? Fuck off.

>shitposting literally the same dumb shit he posted in a thousand other shitposts over and over and over and over again for no purpose other than to get a few lame responses from anonymous strangers over the internet to stroke his micropenis from the attention he's receiving
What did he mean by this?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here
If you know why people call him drumpf, enlighten me

>samefagging this hard

Get out, CTR shill.

>are you kidding me??

Calm yourself, Carl.

>R U FUGGING KIBBINGS ME?!?!?!?
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>i take advantage of the system every day!!
>Fuck Donal Drumpf!!1!
>He's a racist white guy!

Bite the hand that feeds