Redpill me on Star. Not the show itself, just her. I don't have the time or interest to watch the show...

Redpill me on Star. Not the show itself, just her. I don't have the time or interest to watch the show, but she is cute and I wanna learn about her easily. I don't care about spoilers either, just tell me what I should know to see if I should waifu her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFMM1jqtcBk&ab_channel=PokeUniverse
youtube.com/watch?v=ts5y7bJFPkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rebel princess.

Yeah, could've guessed that already from the few bits I have seen online.

shes a qt manic pixie girl thats actually likeable and more stable than the rest, has her quirks and flaws but cares about people other than herself, and owns up to her responsibilities in her own way.

shes also lewd as fuck and isnt too prude to show it. she WILL eyefuck any guy she splooshes over.

You can't really waifu a character that you haven't watched in a cartoon or read in a book at all. That just makes you a poser and worthy of contempt.

>Hyperative
>spoiled
>below average iq
>blonde
>girl
>that can turn into super saiyan lvl butterfly

youtube.com/watch?v=WFMM1jqtcBk&ab_channel=PokeUniverse

I guess that is true, but I'm too dumb to think of a more fitting word than waifu. Plus, it's not like I don't want to watch the series, I'm just lazy at keeping up with shows, and I let myself spoil too much of the show on Sup Forums to keep my interest higher.

>qt bubbly princess
>badass
>Adorable voice
>looks beautiful
>super lovable personality
If you like the bubbly girl trope you see in cartoons today, you'll love her that's my favorite character personality

youtube.com/watch?v=ts5y7bJFPkY

Very much what I expected, but not disappointing either. Thanks so far.

And also seems to have an oral fixation.

some qualities that I like that don't get highlighted as much in the fandom because of her cuteness:
>barbarian
>violent
>sorta more introspective and less confident than her demeanor lets on and tends to get more serious when things get bad
>considers herself a HUGE fuckup (she is)
>used to be a blatant racist and would stir up shit with local minorities
>a prodigy at magic but still slightly unaware she's actually exceptional because in most else she can be kind of a dumbass
>pretty devoted to correcting the things she fucks up despite it all

that was most of her lewdness in the begining

this. she learns from her mistakes. being flawed and aware of it, even if not all the time, sets her up to be more sympathetic and believable person.

>actual character flaws
This is getting interesting now, the cuteness was nice, but it's good to know this is an actual character and not just a cute machine.
lewdness helps too

This just makes me love Star even more. Made me realize I relate to her even more and is probably why I crush on her

yeah, it's a show with a cute character and art style, but it doesn't really try to be a "cute show" over all else. like the cute aspects are highlighted by fans a lot to the exclusion of the other stuff

dunno how much you know about the show, but a big part of the humor and occasionally the plot is the dark humor/violence in contrast to the cutesy aesthetics

theres really alot of different aspects to her, makes her a more believable person.

her ways of dealing with serious parts is really what sets her apart.

OP here. Well, the thread topic seems to be dying down a bit, but I got what I came for at least. Thank you folks, feel free to use this as a Star Vs thread or just for gushing about Star.

Lewd or cute pics work too.

ENDLESS THIRST

If you wanna watch it just cause it's cute it won't disappoint

Anyone got the mega for the show?

BRAVO!

She's a cute magical princess With a cute magical princess butt.

>not watching your waifu show.

I like where this is going

>convince me to be a pedophile

i hate to break the new to you, but it seems you are retarded.
or just have extremely shit taste in lolis

>pic related

>implying Lola isn't a god tier loli

Besides, Star isn't a loli, she's as old as Luan.

The show changes its tone slightly in the later parts of season 1. At first in the beginning, Star is very spoiled, selfish and reckless, not giving a shit about anything other than her amusement (and her friends, when she's not upset with them), yet still cheerful and good-natured (though she does have a violent, vengeful side too and destroys enemies without much remorse or hesitation when she deems it necessary). She pulls a lot of shit and doesn't seem to get any backlash to it, similar to Mabel from GF.

However, as the series progresses, slowly the show starts to point out the problems in her behavior and show that her flaws are indeed serious flaws that have severe consequences. As a result, she starts to grow as a person and slowly starts to accept responsibility for things, while the plot kicks into gear and raises the stakes.

Watch the show.

Pedophiles, get out.

cue triggered starcucks going
'ACKTHUALLY its hebephillia!!!!" like retards while star looks like shes 10 years old.

You’re not allowed to DISCUSS CARTOON CHARACTERS ON THE CARTOON IMAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a next in-heir princess who advocates for "equality", all while suckling on her candycorn magic wand from the comfort of her cushy throne.

Basically, she's a hypocritical privileged baby who doesn't want to realize that the existence of monarchies are the real reason why so much bad shit happens in her dimension.

Star is special to me. I fell for her as soon as she came on screen and has been one of my top waifus since. Her personality is everything I want in a girl as well as her struggles. I get slightly jealous whenever she gets a crush on someone or a boyfriend. I I wish I could get a plush of her to cuddle and kiss at night.

I love Star if you couldn't tell

>Implying monarchism isn't the only thing between Mewman society and chaos

Star wants equality, and that can only be achieved in a true democracy where everyone works for the benefit of the society.
Monarchism is the cause of all chaos in Mewni anyway, so it makes sense to prep some guillotines and end the Butterfly bloodline once and for all. In fact, add in Tom and that pigeon prince and all the monarchies in Star's dimension, none of them deserve to live.

Flat is justice!!

There's the Jackiefag

She being a hyperactive girl, she is pretty good, i find annoying those type of characters but she is a huge exception, it's a show with continuity so plots like being more mature is present.

Except season 3 so far, it just pissed me off, and not only her.

If you can't bother to watch her own show, why would you want to waifu her? Just enjoy your fap and be done with it. You must be part of Sup Forums's waifu of the season club if that's what you think waifus are all about.

Hey Mods!
Is this on point enough for you? I believe the statement was "You may create threads about specific characters, episodes, or themes without getting them deleted or trashed".
or was all that just a show to mask your true intentions. Answer me, fucker. I know it's ONE of you

No fuck you, go back to /trash/ horsefucking pedo

>horsefucking
>pedo

She does too

>ponies cant be underage
>what are foals
Really jogs the noggin

Why is her mouth sideways?