DINDU PUNCHES WHITE LEAF, LEAFMEDIA BLAMES WHITEY

tl;dr: DINDU punches a construction worker while riding a street car. Construction worker gets angry at dindu, tells him off, keeps referring to the camera footage that will prove he got punched. People around him, white women really, start defending the dindu. Tells construction worker that he wasn't punched. Police gets involved:

>Const. Allyson Douglas-Cook said there was a physical altercation between the two men that included some shoving, but no punches were thrown, according to witnesses.

>according to witnesses

what about according to CCTV footage?

the article
>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-streetcar-incident-1.3851108

the twtiter of the bitch who gave it to the news:
>twitter.com/bitchcraftTO

some of her video has the audio muted, perhaps strategically.

>twitter.com/bitchcraftTO/status/798310148250832896

anyway, can we get some reaction to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitchcraftTO)))
reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/5czqql/racist_confrontation_on_ttc_streetcar/
twitter.com/bitchcraftTO
twitter.com/bitchcraftTO/status/798187892287959040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a bomp

Holy shit there are white people in Canada?

I'm going to get revenge for our white brother

A niggers skull will be cracked soon. Fuck this degenerate shithole

Chimp blood will be spilled.

HELP BUMP THIS MORE

Also, the shit is so biased. There is no indication of what happened before the recording and its pure spin.

Get that revenge by asking for the TTC videos and spreading a counter narrative.

>altercation happens
>person punches a trump supporter
>trump supporter gets angry, says video will vindicate him
>people defend the person who assaulted him
>they lie to the police
>police ignores the video

Fuck everyone in this country. Even the "white" people are pathetic racetraitor scum. You can't trust anyone in this forsaken shithole.

Even people who are white and fucking liberal marxist traitors

>the shit is so biased
No shit. We dont have anything but leftwing media bud.

>verbal abuse justifies physical violence
Absolutely barbaric.

Chinese migrant here
I suggest you let my breathen take over your country

I'm reading the reddit thread.

They're saying he attacked the nig apparently and was "racist"

LOL, they aren't. These whiteys are anti-asian too. The moment you come here, they will tell you that you are a racist piece of shit who needs to suck on muslim cock and you are our equivalent of being a race traitor, aka: the model minority.

Provide the link. This is her (((twitter.com/bitchcraftTO))) purely spinning a narrative. The answer to the million dollar question, who attacked whom first, can easily be answered with the release of the CCTV tapes.

ahahah the end is near

In the video she keeps lying, and apologizing to the person who assaulted him.

Gross, the bitch did it for fame.

It's disgusting

One second brother getting on my pc I was on phone. I like to watch canada and toronto subreddits to gauge how our society responds to such things

reddit.com/r/toronto/comments/5czqql/racist_confrontation_on_ttc_streetcar/

Absolutely disgusting man.

Every single day i get more and more disenfranchised with this country. I don't think there's any saving at this point, burn it all to the ground.

Hang every single racetraitor and nonwhite and start over.

What I meant is that you should let the Chinese turn white people into a minority

>calling someone a nigger is worse than physical assault

Just let the nukes fly

If you kill your enemies they win

hey look a fucking retarded libcuck false flagger

fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

That's some mythical chink thinking. When you reproduce here, your second gen children are made to feel tremendous guilt. The chinese male are weak, and they don't have any history to be proud of, so they listen to rap and become ingrained in feeling guilty for being that guy to blacks and mudslims.

the chinese are the most easily controlled people on the planet. the communist party and the sjws knows this.

>race war now, or how to lose your political goals

ok, that's why his comments sound so weird.

also the bitch who recorded and told the media about it, she is clearly false flagging.

What did he mean by this?

No im just tired of this shithole country

Ever since Trump got elected shit against Whites here has gone up.

>Nonwhites protesting Trump election in Toronto of all places
>Falseflagging kikes making prowhite posters and taking pictures of them then getting them in the news
>nonwhites attacking and berating whites

>Sup Forums doesn't want a race war
so you came here at the start of the election. got it.

There are CTR shills trying to discredit the movement by pretending we are le 'alt-right'. They want to pretend our skepticism of immigrants isn't because they won't assimilate but because our concerns are just plain ol nazism.

Maybe user isn't a CTR shill. Maybe they are just a 1488er and not that strategic/bright about this.

YOUR A NOBODY

No I'm not a fucking "shill" I'm just tired of the bullshit pacifism we keep displaying as a whole.

It feels like the whole "movement" is just posting on the internet all day while our country just rots away. It's disgusting, don't you ever get tired of posting trump pepes and listening to moonman?

No wonder the shitskins are winning. They actually do things and support eachother.

>women
>human

Technically already happening. You guys are okay just impersonal and rude sometimes. Certainly no chimp outs.

You are a shill now. go back to >>>r/altright

the cantonese at least try to maintain a cultural history, these new chinks who lived in mao's china have no history so they fall into sjw traps of self-pitty and blame.

self witnessed.

>Everyone who wants to do something more than just sitting at a computer posting useless shit all day is a shill

Okay man. i remember why I stopped coming to Sup Forums now.
Been on here for years on and off. Always the same shit - never anyone actually wanting to bring real change.

At least americans have trump, what do we have? Le weedman subverting the minds of the youth with his marijuana propaganda?

Those Chinese who raged when BC put up red star flags were pretty based.

If an American and a Leaf were on fire i would run and help the American so we can laugh together as the leaf burns.

Probably would be for the better.

At least a 90% chance of them being a nonwhite, a racetraitor or some pacifist only willing to post memes on the internet but averts his gaze at the sight of a nigger.

Trump should bus them across the country.

Well first of all you replied to the wrong guy so good job on that.

Notley and Kathleen Wynne are dead premiers. Next election they will be replaced by Conservatives and Trudeau had such a pathetic first year that I would be very surprised if he didn't at least get a Minority government.

Either the hardhat guy is lying about getting punched and having his bag broken, or the leftist bitch and her pet are lying about not having assaulted the guy.

Given how the darkie is passive aggressively just staring at the guy with a smile on his face, I'd say that he did in fact punch the guy.

Given the leftist bitch's comments on the tape, she was definitely trying to stage a scene.

My guess is the darkie and bitch wanted to join in on the anti-Trump hate train and so selected a random white man to attack with no other witnesses, so they could record his outraged response and spin him as a racist Trump supporter.

You were never one of us, ever. Get that through your head. We hate blacks, we hate mudslims, but man just because you think we hate the things you do, we somehow aren't who we are, if you really believe this you need to wake up. we have our own culture on the chans, one your kind wont ever change.

I really don't know what went wrong with your country ours is heading down the shitter but i never thought i would see Canada turn into turbo degeneracy. Actually come to think of it we do have similarities. Both protected from the consequences of our actions by larger neighbors

You ignorant leaf. I'm a 2nd generation and I live in a leftist neighbourhood but I'm more hard-boiled that any person you know.
A few weak-willed Chinese people aren't representative of the true Chinese population.
True Chinese people don't give a fuck, you too should stop being that weak. Had white people acted like men, none of this liberal shit would have happened.

It's about mentalities, I prefer people not smiling over being greeted by a liberal's hypocritical and retarded smile.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You hate people like me who aren't neckbeards? You're just as much of an enemy of the whiterace. Your pacifism will be the destruction of this country.

We could have stomped out the nonwhite menace years ago.

Here in canada, we had 3 waves of chinks
>those escaping maoist china because they were legit political refugees. they saw the cucking mao gave his people.

>those who left after hong kong fell

and now, the main landers, the weakest people of the bunch

>no history
>pure consumerism
>ethics from peers
>subjugated to criticism from whites sjws, they easily fall in line.

More proof you have never been one of us.

What anime is your favourite, senpai.

Okay im sure your Sup Forums activism will do a lot to fix this country

Thanks for this helpful thread. Really saving the white race here by letting people who know that Whites are a discriminated minority in their country something they already know.

Might as well be a liberal SJW because that's the same effect your (in)actions have.

So you are admiting you aren't one of us, and like an ungrateful refugee, you have no desire to assimilate in our culture? god, you faggots need to lurkmoar. we aren't your putty to shape.

OUT OUT OUT

>One of us

One of what? A faggot who's dedication to the whiterace goes about as far as posting a racist meme once in a while?

Just face it, you don't care about the whiterace. You just want to feel good by posting "Look this white person got attacked by a dindu but i refuse to get revenge for our brothers, I'm just going to keep working and paying taxes into the system that abuses us and hopefully someone else fixes everything".

You don't give us a REASON to want to.

I am a faggot because I prefer 2d over 3d? Go fuck a trailer trash roastie who, without your constant reminder that she shouldn't take nigger dick, would happily let him cum inside of her. She probably think it is the ultimate taboo, a hate fuck too.

You aren't one of us, you are a normie skinhead who somehow think you can strong arm us into following you.

this is why immigrants are always bad. they can't just lurk moar and become us, they insist we must pander to them. fucking faggots.

No. You need to go out and make change happen.

Ever noticed how the Nationalist movement is moving forward by PEOPLE who actually DO SOMETHING?

In every other country there is people who organize and support eachother and fight this multiracial society instead of being complacent... Except for Canada. Here all we have is liberals and quasi-liberals who like to use the internet too much and would "love to join a movement if it existed xD" instead of taking initiative.

Go back to stormcuck, you faggot.

>Go fuck a trailer trash roastie who, without your constant reminder that she shouldn't take nigger dick, would happily let him cum inside of her. She probably think it is the ultimate taboo, a hate fuck too.

What the fuck is wrong with you? What a surprise that the pacifist is also a cuckold

Can anyone post an alternate link to the video? Twitter has had this longstanding problem of fucking up their videos for a while now, shit just goes black and I only hear audio. Fucking hell Twitter videos are the worst.

>racist altrecation
>he literally just said "i can tell he's not from around here" and "welcome to canada"

wow. what a KKK racist asshole!

White women fetishize the 'forbidden' fruit. That's why they always disobey daddy.

tell me that anime u love.

Why didnt he just punch him. no pointing in talk that much mate

he had a clear shot at him. i would have knocked the niggers face. how is this guy the bad guy. he just let off some steam. didnt even hit him when he had a clear shot

His words is his steam, they only recorded the shit after the mudslim punched him.

Way back, there was an online argument between a chef and a vegan who left angry reviews about them serving veal or some shit.

He called her out for not being a legit customer, she posted a photo of his child with threats against the child, and he pushed back.

She then deleted her post with the child so that it looks like he's launching an uncalled for attack on her.

It strikes me as similar.

He got harassed by feminists for it for quite some time before the actual screenshot of the threat against his kid was recovered.

Do you even know where you are, faggot?

see the picture here
the 'alt-right' hate us for our degeneracy, and yet want to manipulate us.

Milo isn't a "stormcuck" retard, he's literally a race-mixing gay Jew.

You're literally a subversive redditor, get the fuck back there.

And most of us aren't /r9k/ autists.

No one said milo is a stormcuck. I said they seek to manipulate us and have no respect for our culture.

And how is that relevant to this thread? No one is manipulating anything except autists like you whining about "stormcucks".

So in you case, you'd want to actually get the footage that includes the punch clearly. That's the key.

A lawyer would tell you to do that or find it himself. Society is actually less reasonable than even a lawyer in my experience, but it'd be better than nothing.

It's relevant because someone questioned his intent

End your life,

And this is why we hate you faggot leafs. You're such weak pussies, if you see a shit skin you knock him the fuck out

Googs are the best servers of red pills

>Live in Toronto
>Don't see any of this

If it's around I'd rather be there and have it spice up my day.

you alt-right force memers, wow.

>bitchcraft
She probably thinks that's cute too.
I hope there is a global famine soon and these people realise they are completely useless and no one actually cares about them.

>we

Speak for yourself, you sack of shit. No one speaks for me.

Only redditors and shills are obsessed with the "alt-right". You have to go back.

Right? So why did that cuck defend the force meme and why are you defending the cuck?

No one said anything about the "alt-right" except you faggot redditor.

>intersectionality

wat

>twitter.com/bitchcraftTO

twitter.com/bitchcraftTO/status/798187892287959040

CBC is communist propaganda at this point.

The last time I was hurtling insults at a nigger, I made sure not to show my power level.

Both Sup Forums and /r9k/ know that women are the enemy. And Sup Forums has barely anything to do with stormfags.

weak ass leafs

How do Canadians still manage to sound nice even when they are enraged and yelling "pussy ass bitch!"?

Nothing. Just another fucking tranny term. Sickening piece of shit.

>be Cùcknadian
>ride street car at night to go home after a long day of work
>get punched in the face by a random nigger
>you have now committed a hate crime
>the street car stops immediately
>the police is already out waiting for you
>get arrested
>judge finds you guilty with the aggravating factor of being a white cis male
>get life sentence
Tough luck, buddy.

t. 60%