Daily reminder this board will be the first place to go when Trump is impeached

Daily reminder this board will be the first place to go when Trump is impeached.

I am leading the resistance.

You've been warned.

>this faggot larping again
get necked, loser
>saged and hidden

By the way, all the haters/racists who say I'm not black can fuck off.

Just a bunch of lying racists.

>Shaun King

But the Secretary of Pretending to be Black will be dismissed once Trump takes office.

>a white bread liberal thinks he is a kang.
Takes a special kind of stupid.

Just taking a break from Twitter to inform this hate board of their inevitable purging.

I highly suggest leaving the country, you're a product of a culture marxist experiment and are a threat to the empire.

If Trump is impeached Pence will be president. I don't think anybody wants a creationist who wants to electrocute gays as the president, it's why he got the VP job, assassination insurance

FUCK OFF TALCUM X

>Im a faggot the post

cool
keep me posted

Ha. If it ever comes to that. We are already convincing electors to vote for Hillary.

triggered jew nigger detected

>father of 5
>but 0 genetically

Shoo shoo retarded jew.

No.

Republicans have no reason not to impeach Trump. They want a subservient little establishment neocon. They'll get the Dem's on their side easy.

Shit, they might even outright assassinate him.

They will probably take Pence down too, and then BAM. This fucker is our president.

Not a Jew.

Can't wait to write an article this week outing this place as a racist/hate stronghold

Tons of my followers are skilled with computers and will have no trouble frying your modem.

cnn and some aussie site beat you to it

www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/opinions/what-next-alt-right-krasodomski-jones-opinion/index.html

We were in the fucking news, Pepe is an internationally recognized hate symbol. How the fuck can you out this place more?

Sage

I'll enjoy suing you and your friends while I continue shitposting 24/7.

Ave gloriousa in nomine Kek

They only scratch the surface.
Their readers are too docile.

Mine aren't.

yes
unlike the dozens/hundred+ other times that has happened

>Can't wait to write an article this week telling everyone what they already know

Fuck off, Talcum X. You've lost. Public opinion is turning against you. Stop pretending to be black and get a real job.

>Daily reminder this board will be the first place to go when Trump is sworn in.

Fixed it for you sempai

thanks for the warning faggot

K, DDoS Sup Forums, piss these people off and I'm sure when the servers come back in 5 minutes someone will have your name, number, and address like they always do. I'm too much of a lazy shithead to do anything like that but if you are a big enough retard to think you could take this place down I see hundreds of pizzas and a yardsale listing on cragslist in your future.

>mfw talcum x has been the dumb white faggot who has been spamming Sup Forums with nigger supremacist faggotry this whole time
Hmm, someone in jew york should really do the board a solid and take care of this problem once and for all.

>Couldn't hack it as a Jew because mixed
>"I'll prove myself to them by doing what they can't! Then they'll have to accept me!"
>Thus began the new life of Talcum X

I've got information on everything you say and do. The FBI is watching you carefully. Be careful what you do these next few days or we'll have to take you in and place your children into the "system".

Correct me if I'm wrong but, doesn't impeachment work only in the case of the president facing criminal charges?

Congress can't "fire" the president for political differences, just like how the president can't dissolve Congress because they piss him off.

And if that is the case, what (legitimate) criminal charges would D. Trump possibly face?

Thanks for the warning.

Deleting my account now.

Its been a fun ride.

He has none. We've looked over everything thing he's done. No dirty deals or international laws broken. He has no ties we know of to any criminal orginizations. We've analyzed his relationship with the Five Families and he has none. Trump is clean.

but you're white!

FUCKING KEK'D

That image really makes me wonder why she hasn't "committed suicide" yet.

Legitimate: none
Illegitimate: every single fake bullshit they've made up for him under the sun that never existed before he became the nominee and suddenly appeared out of nowhere once he showed to be polling way ahead of clinton internally
Really makes you think.

Thought as much t b h.
Then this is the death rattle of SJW faggotry in the United States.

Feels good bro

Sure Talcum X whatever you say

He will be impeached tomorrow

I work at the ClA and have insider info.

Not the first time our departments have had conflicting views. This time you'll lose.

Well my Dad works at MI5 and he is convinced you're the one whose gonna get impeached.

wew

desu stories like this and talcum x make me wonder how many more white liberals are pretending to be non-white

I wonder if they number in the millions

That's nothing, my cousin at Nintendo told me that Link's the one that's gonna get impeached.

You're slipping, Sup Forums. Eight posts to get this? Should be an easy fpbp thread, not have to wait for 8pbp to get Talcum X reply.

>my readers
ImplyingNiggersCanRead.jpeg

it honestly made her look better

> tfw blacks are literally been cucked by white people

Shaun's brother has a more nigger nose than Shaun, how does he explain this?