Japan will shift to Asia. Good bye useless America

>Trump reject TPP
>TPP expected to rise 2.6% of Japan's GDP
>Trump demand money from Japan. US spend 0.8% of their millitarry expence in Japan.
>They think It's huge amount of money

ok. Mr Trump.
You can go back to your nation. and please build wall.

Japan will be friend with asian nations^^

Free Trade Partnership in Asia
FTPA when??? fuck america. useless bastard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha haha ha YOU WISH.
>Japanese harbors stuck with shit that can no longer be sold in the US

Hurrr. Make a deal where you give me all your trade power or I'll trade with someone else. how far do you think we're gonna bend over backwards?

Ok gook, cya later.

Gonna nuke you again if you try attacking.

T. Navy troll

This time, we will bomb you with fucking pedo anime picture.

so your people will be degenerate as fuck as we are.

Enjoy fucking degeneracy. FAGGOT

Based japs

Fuck America, Mexico should do the same thing and give the middle finger to these rancid white fucks

It's time the nations that have been under shifty American influence make our own brexit from the imperialist pieces of shit that call themselves whites

Obvious navy troll is obvious lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lbRki94nack

asia is the most concentrated power according to your map.

A nigger without a white is a parasite without a host. You think you're poor now, carlos?

Cool, so Kung Fu and Karate will be combined into a new, ultimate fighting style?

Oh god please that's what my wet dreams consist of

Please build massive wall on your side of border.

>implying the rest of Asia doesn't hate you

lolaru nanking a of nevfur hapernings

Maybe that was Trump's plan all along:
>piss off Mexico so much they build wall themselves
>the wall is now real and Mexico paid for it

Japan belong China now.

Don't Japs and chinks hate each other?

Real life isn't like Bugs Bunny

money can make enemy friend.

Oh no the shit skins are going to leave our countries and go back to their own what ever will we do.

why is the japanese flag a red dot?
is that to make it an easier target

picture related

Fuck you guys. Leave. We don't want any more bing bong chinks.

when the river meets the road you need pedro with his donkey, or chad with his speedboat?

LMAO

>Japan will be friend with asian nations

...sure

>Japan will be friend with asian nations^^

top kek

Abe already tried to become buddy buddy with China and they told him to fuck off. China wants you conquered or bust.

Asia isn't a country and certainly doesn't get along like the USA does.

Hello. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

what do you call a mexican that marries a chimp?

A social climber !

Japan has the right to self determination, no one can call themselves a nationalist if you oppose this.

Go for it Japan and I am sorry about letting niggers into your country. We will purge them soon.

-Burger

Alright nips. We get it, you want to leave the table and that's fine. I mean we have plenty of buyers in the pacific. Buyers of guns that is. Of course we don't really give a shit about them like we do you guys, you draw our wives after all. Totally would turn a blind eye to any expansion, ah! If only you didn't have that pesky article 9! Whats holding you back again, NATO? Those nerds? Heh, but hey you know if you want a rinky dink defense army and not a real global power power I suppose all we can do is walk, later.

Yes, it's even funnier and more absurd than Bugs Bunny.

hehehehehehehehehehe

Davido kun your proxy is showing

It's more that Japan is now shitting bricks at the thought of being left alone in Asia with neighbors that don't like them very much. Many of Japanese leadership were counting on the TPP as a way to jumpstart the economy (it wouldn't have worked anyway). The news in Japan is nonstop about the TPP but I doubt it's the same for the US

China will BTFO japan for their crimes if jp stops sucking the big white american cock.

You realize China hates you...I mean really hates you. Like Chinese propaganda for the last 70 years has instilled a deep hatred in their hearts even more so than the actually atrocities you guys committed on them did. Do you have any idea how many fucking movies the Chinese have made with you guys as their main villain. Fucking North Korea level brainwashing. We made you our bitch, broke you, isolated you, protected you, and now your dependent. Deal with it.

TPP is terrible for the people of western nations
it's really nothing personal. Nobody was thinking they want to sink TPP because fuck japan, they want TPP gone because it'll just export even more of the production economy overseas and worsen the problem of mass unemployment

>It's a proxy tries to troll Sup Forums episode

>asian nations
>doing anything else than hating each other
huh

>It's more that Japan is now shitting bricks at the thought of being left alone in Asia with neighbors that don't like them very much.
Don't worry we're still there for you. You're not little brother Canada level, but your easily that weird cousin we look at nude magazines with level. We can pick on you, but hellfire shall reign if anybody else does it.

what do you call a british that voted for brexit?

An european!

Japan was never that close to Korea. What is going on?

Isnt this a good thing? You fucking cuck jap. You shouldnt try to be like The united cucks of america. Do you want to be a multiculti multiracial cuckland like they are?

It's insane the almost cringe level of superiority the chinese feel over the nips. It shows a lot in their shitty novels but from what i can tell Chinese are nig-lite.

The fiere rises.

Lets form a world wide anti burger coaltion.

This is the lamest bait I've seen in a long time. You truly know nothing about Japan, their military, our military presence there, and Japan's relationship with the rest of Asia.

There are no japs on Sup Forums.

>we got put in the poverty quarter
gross

I really think that the Japanese government are a bunch of retards. They really thought that the TPP was going to jumpstart the economy, after Abenomics fell flat on it's face? Japan mainly consists of electronics and automobile manufacture and agriculture. If you can get cheap ass rice or vegetables, from say Vietnam, pride alone will not save Japan. The only thing for me good about the TPP is that I can get amazing Japanese fruits here in the US (their apples, mikan, and nashi are amazing).

This

omg japan get your shit together

死ね
日本はアメリカとも中国とも距離を置いて孤立を目指すんでアジアとかきもい連中と一緒にすんな
sakoku banzai

Fuck no. They actually voted Trump over Hillary. Now im pro-burger again.

He is anti merkel which is very good in my book. Now we have another reason to get rid of her. That cunt is not able to have good relations with trump which believe it or not is actually important.

I can see you passed the N3 test. Good job faggot but you still suck.

>Free Trade Partnership in Asia
>FREE
>China
good luck with that

You need to upscale your military industrial complex.

僕も日本語が分かります!!

Usually when I see them doing this it's some retarded "YEAH DAS RIGHT WITE BOI WE GUN TAKE BEYONCE AND OBAMA AND PEANUT BUTTER WITH US U GON MISS US THEN!" but then they remember we don't give a fuck about them and they get sad

To be fair Australia alone is probably 10%

What's the TPP? Also I'm more worried with the US relationships with China. Has Trump meet the Chinese governor?

>american education

>Trump seems like going chill /getting turned sane
I really got disappointed to him. probably Okinawa won't change. he never allow Japan to have nuke, much less to repeal article 9

> Japan shifting to a China-dominated Asia.
What could go wrong ?

>American troops pull out of Japan
>China invades and conquers overnight
>payback for rape of nanking, japs raped and killed by the millions
>subjugated to commie rule, all anime is banned and replaced by state propaganda
whew

Japan is just one of many eg he gave. Ofc its pointless to spend so much money in japan, just like many other pointless things and spendings americans did during bush and obama's mandates

YES YES!!!!!

MAKE ASIA GREAT AGAIN

Friendship with China, unless you give them your waters and control over your fleet Konami. And btw. who does hold japanese bonds and isn't Japan pretty degenerate?

t. cuck