>Be an atheist
>Have no possible explanation for how the universe came into being
>Thinks that Christians are the dumb ones

>A magic fairy created everything and all the science is fake

lol yea bro and Im the pope

it's called the Big Bang

Why are you so made, matey-roo hahah?
you seem grumpy as fuck

really though, suicide isn't a viable option for me, user -- my life is kicking butt right now and I've still got a lot of stuff to do

il suck his dick man

>shitty chinese drawings lend credence to my faith

You're a fucking embarrassment to Christians and the Faith.

A theory created by a Catholic priest, and rejected by the atheist at first because it implied the universe had a beginning. I believe in the Big Bang, but tell me, where did all the matter come from? The Big Bang offers no explanation for this.

The bible said god made the world in 7 days, not created a big bang which formed the universe over billions of years.

inb4 "IT'S JUST A METAPHOR BRO"

Nope, the Bible said that God made the world in 7 time periods, which is what the Hebrew translates to. Think about it, how could God make the world in 7 days when God didn't make the sun, which defines our days, until the 4th "day"?

People who are actually religous are fags.

People who dont believe but still use faith are redpilled

>Science: Matter just exist
>Theism: God just exists, which in turn, creates matter
Protip: Adding one extra step to your problem does not actually solve it in any way shape or form.
Nobody actually can explain "Why is the amount of energy in the universe not zero". Which is what you're actually asking.

Because the sandnigger who wrote the book didn't think that far ahead.

>Have no possible explanation for how the universe came into being
Better than a made up one

>where did all the matter come from
Nowhere.
I don't know why all you theists assume that matter is contingent. There's no evidence to support this and no reason to assume it either.

I just told you about the Hebrew language saying it was time periods, did you forget about that?

Your mistake is in thinking God is just some object in the universe subject to the laws of time and physics. He is outside time and physics, in fact he was the one who created the laws of physics and the concept of time. There is a reason the Trinity is so outside human understanding, and that God's very presence is enough to kill us.

>Your mistake (...)
>Doesn't actually provide an explanation to how it works
>Basically "It's magic, I don't have to explain shit or follow logic"
Sure, keep believing your fairy tales, then claiming they make more sense.

Do you apply the same logic to quantum physics? "Oh, well there's no way something could be in two places at once, and in one place or the other, while also nowhere all the same, so it must just be magic bull crap created by scientists to trick us!"

>Red pill comes from film based off of Plato's cave.
>Plato's cave is analogy of seeking information to the point of finding god (or 'the good' as he calls it)
High school level philosophy might do you some good

Well the thing with QM is we actually see this stuff happening, whereas with your weird made up properties for god all we have is your word.

>muh vague ambiguity
The bible says that god created day and night in "time period" 1, and for day and night as we know it to exist there must be a planet which revolves around the sun in order to experience periods of light and no light.

Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. The universe is estimated to be about 13.7 billion years old. There is a discrepancy there already, because according to the bible the earth already existed when the universe was formed, as there was no previous "time period" of creating the universe and then creating earth according to your sandnigger kike book. Checkmate christfag.

Please post more Christ-chan.

Believing in God is the ultimate red pill alongside sucking dicks and voting for Hillary Clinton

>Believe ridiculous explanation for how the universe came into being with absolute certainty despite literally no evidence.
>Incapable of accepting that the origin of the universe is currently unexplained and possibly unexplainable.
>Too childish to accept own mortality or responsibility to find own meaning in life.
>Thinks that atheists are the dumb ones.

Please, try to actually have an understanding of quantum physics before talking about it.
Quantum physics is rigorously based on mathematics and logic, following differential equations and boundary conditions, as well as the throughly studied and tested ramifications of the planck constant. From the way you write, you probably can't even understand Shcrodinger's differential equation.

That you compare quantum physics to your baseless fictional story just speaks of your ignorance and lack of understanding of the world. It's quite sad that people would spend so much time on their fictionalized versions of the world, instead of actually devoting themselves to the actual complexity of reality.

user, if we see stuff like quantum physics happening in real life, and making the same amount of sense to the human mind as the Trinity, then why are you saying the Trinity makes no sense, when it runs off the same logic? You'd have to be selectively ignorant to say one makes sense and the other doesn't.

>science is fake
Jehonas witness =/=cristianity nigger

Please, explain where I got it wrong. It's easy to say "your science sucks" on the internet without any backing, I want you to explain what I got wrong about it.

Christians are Muslim fags

I'm saying that one has evidence for existing and the other one doesn't, not that one isn't weird and the other one is.

QM and the trinity aren't even remotely the same fucking thing.
QM has mathematics to support it. The trinity doesn't.

Your post gives the impression that we have no idea what's happening with quantum systems, when in reality we have a very precise mathematical formalism to describe these systems with extreme accuracy. Sure, they behave differently to stuff on the macroscopic level but we still know how they behave.

>became religious after I started coming to Sup Forums
really activates those neurons

I don't like religion, but I really think if europe was still christian we would DEUS VULT the rapefugees back to the middle east in a heartbeat

No you didn't, let's go back through the conversation shall we?

First you said that God needs a cause like the universe

Then I explained why he doesn't

Then you said that the only reason he doesn't is because of "magic"

Then I explained quantum physics and how that applies to your logic and God

Then you said it's different for some reason cause we see QP happening

Then I said that they run on the same logic and so they should both make sense

Then you made this comment. At no point did evidence come up in the conversation.

God is real. Frogposters were foretold in the Bible.

And who the fuck created God you genius

>inb4 for some reason the universe can't possibly not have a creator but God totally doesn't have a creator

"Redpilled" people understand that religion is a good bulwark against degeneracy. Most people are too stupid to understand what creates a good society and decent moral/social standards, so they need to be told through a big book, under the threat of damnation.

All the things Sup Forums complains about: degeneracy, promiscuity, mindless hedonism, nihilism, lack of national unity, white replacement and low birth rates, Islam gaining a bigger foothold at the expense of the Western world are a result of the West losing faith in God.

And that changes anything how?

I agree. It'd be pretty hard to the Trinity mathematically, no one said otherwise.

For starters, explain what you are even referring to, because you said a bunch of vague terms but didn't refer to any particular actual phenomena.
Sounds like a typical misunderstanding of quantum superposition from what I'm seeing so far.

I found god on Sup Forums praise his name

Look how redpilled atheist countries like sweeden and germany are wow..

We already discussed that here:

You're arguing with two people so not all of that applies to me

I'm ok with some things I believe in not having a clear cause or having an unknown cause. However, for me to believe in something I need reason to believe in it. I have reason to believe in QM because it's observable and definitely real, I don't have reason to believe in a deity.

I was basically referring more or less to Schrodinger's cat for the quantum mechanics.

Shadilay

>And who the fuck created God you genius

not that guy but...
God is a never ending process which embodies everything and nothing, There is always a god above a god above a god... basically god is a manifestation of the infinite force which is present everywhere, even in yourself