Gunnerkrigg Court

>This old thing?
>--------------------
>Hey! Gunnerkrigg Court volume 6 is OUT NOW and available to purchase in the usual places you might purchase books! This here is a link to the Amazon.com listing but I'm hoping to have them available on my Topatoco store soon too. People often ask which is the best place to buy the books from for me, as the author, and really I suggest that people buy them from wherever is most convenient for them! Even buying them from Amazon lets them know that the books are in demand, which makes them order more copies, which is great for me!
amazon.com/Gunnerkrigg-Court-Vol-6-Dissolve/dp/1608868303/
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15008120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess Coyote is pretty spineless now.

I'm not sure I follow, can you explain?

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Im saying he won't be putting his back into things anymore after this is done.

The stripes were clothes this whole time?!

I don't understand.

What do you think is gonna happen?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/15008120

This -might- be the last time i post this poll, so vote now

I guess Ysengrin has finally earned his stripes.

The really unsettling thing is that I have absolutely no idea what's going to come of this, except for a feeling in my gut that it will be bad for almost everyone.

You don't have to, all you need to know is that there is no backing out now.

KNOTTING WILL HAPPEN!

He's just trying to tell you about the backbreaking experience Coyote has to go through

Oh god is he going full princess mononoke forest god on us? How horrifying

I can't tell if this is genuine autism or not.

Huh so if giving up a power is represented in his appearance I wonder what Coyote looked like before granting possession to Rey

None of you guys are voting strategically.
Logically "some other big event" incorporates a wide array of possible things. While the others are super specific.

Coyote knows Ysengrin has his back. Why not make it official?

I wonder if Ysengrin will have his looks altered himself.
Maybe he will get revitalized but it will be in the form of a human body just because he would hate to have one and that will be the "drawback"? Ysengrin Rose soon.

Not to mention that Smitty is unlikely to die so soon after he already almost did so, and certainly not if Parley isn't nearby

smitty can just poof parley into existence.

Is that just plain, brown fur under there? Was coyote once just a plain coyote waiting for a man to die in the desert?

Well, Coyote seems to think so himself, it also might just be that he is getting Ysengrins body which is in a similar state.

this comic sucks

So you claim, but soon you will buy the books and post your purchases while still howling "GUNNERSHIT FAIL SUCKS".

i will not

I'm the one that made the poll
I just included the most likely events i could think of, and then one that could cover the remaining stuff

>When nobodies got your back so you have to get it yourself

For some reason of all the faces Coyote has made this one fascinates me the most.

The face of a guy that just wanted a good meal but was forced to be a insane trickster god and deal with his fellow goddogs having a redhead fetish.

Not fur, skin.

So is he switching bodies with Treewolfdad?

In a symbolical way, in the future, perhaps.
Right now he's just being crass for shits and giggles, I think.

I kow that feel
>want a simple repetitive basic job
>none are available so have to study get specialized and get a elite job

life is not fair

This.
I just wanna be able to shut off and do simple labor.
I hate this fucking stress every day.

No you don't, I see people like you at my warehouse job and my tree trimming job in the summer all the time. Usually marketing folks for some reason, they move on after a year or so once bills catch up and treat it like a vacation.

You don't have stress from your job, you have anxiety your work doesn't matter, it doesnt, no ones' does. Now shut up and keep working, I'm tired of dipshits thinking theyll find more purpose in cutting branches or moving boxes than crunching numbers or coming up with buzzwords and then quitting on a high season.

I didn't attack you, why are you so pissed?

He's just upset we haven't seen Zimmy in 4 years.

street sweeper is literally the best job possible.
Work in the open air, the job is active but not too physically demanding, low stress, close to home and early in the morning you're already finished and have the rest of the day free.

Who?

the user that user was answering to in reply to user

Some chick that punched Tony that looks like Jacks GF.

WHAT'S HE DOING

I DON'T LIKE THIS

You won't be happier, you will be exactly as miserable doing something simple but people like you make my job harder.
Street sweeper in most municipalities is bound to sanitation that is garbage and recycling, you street sweep every 2-3 weeks, the rest is garbage duty or an office job that is exactly like the one you left.

FUCK YOU

so? it's still far easier and less demanding than most office jobs

imagine if GC actually had good pacing

bumping

The pacing is actually pretty good when you reread, the thing is just that the updates are pretty slow and that really shows when HAPPENING is going on. A nice example would be Annie buffing Ysengrin and him beating some Forestguys, three pages so basically ones, but on a reread you read all three quickly and the paneling makes it feel smoothly, hell it actually feels almost too fast in some developments.

It is obviously clearly written and formatted as books rather then a webcomic.

Going by it might been the presence of yellow, I mean Yellow, Red and Blue are the primary colors, and it was probably where he has his "current" brown spots, so Yellow/Gold chest and paws?

imaa draw something or the thread will die

>Implying he could post anything he drew in the thread without getting banned
HA, just except death pal. See you next week.

>except

ok

I'll stream in about 15 min.

who is that guy, again?

zimmy

piczel.tv/watch/imaa
I'm drawing preggo kriggs. I can draw preg ZimGam.

>captcha in strawpolls

I want to see Zimmy at the altar one day.

Oh boy, something is going to happen!

TOM BE PRAISED

I want to see Zimmy on her back, legs in the air, and a pillow over her face.

I want to see Zimmy in my house!

I want to see Zimmy IN THE FUCKING COMIC

user...

Nothing's gonna happen

But something's going to happen at some point...right?

What makes you think so?

I can't wait to see how Tom neuters this potentially exciting and interesting development.

Because I have faith in Tom, and he has delivered before

when

Fuck off. The entire chapter before this was completely useless. How the hell is that good pacing?

It will probably have something to do with how they called it "strength", which is definitely the most vague description of a power ever.

What does Coyote consider his strength?

Physical power?
A mind that naturally leans toward trickery?
His ability to shapeshift?

Or maybe his strength lies in his connection to human thoughts, making this the worst gift to give to someone as proud as Ysengrin.

>maybe his strength lies in his connection to human thoughts, making this the worst gift to give to someone as proud as Ysengrin.

That would be hilarious

wait who is that tiny lady
i don't remember this page at all

We should investigate this Schiffman.

And Coyote's powers are given like objects. Coyote doesn't have them anymore.

>The god you devote your entire life to shares a connection with creatures you hate
>Reduces himself to not-god status to make YOU have the connection with them instead

Rey killed him just for some firecrotch but was rejected anyway.

i miss that big lobster

He didn't exactly make a good impression, i'd post it but user is storytiming that chapter.

looks like zimmingham

Here she is

okay but why do they have a tiny little doll walking around
i wonder how many adventures on going on at the court while our characters are doing fuck all

and next two pages are posted above: and and continues with pic related

tom explained in his video about Quicksilver that there are many oddities around the court like the cursed teapot or talking dolls possessed by shrimp demons.

>Thinking that face will get him some action.
Reynardine? more ReyTARDine.

I really want this episode to be animated in toms drawing style. Just imagine reynardine walking through the various architectures of the court to arrive at the sprawling cemetery hill, then over to the comfy residential district then watching hetty being burnt to a crisp and reynardine turning into a wolf in full budget animation. Glorious.

video link here: youtu.be/mqjemuTekXo