Why are there so many Australians on Sup Forums ?

Why are there so many Australians on Sup Forums ?

It seems like 50% of threads are to do with Australia. If no that, Australians derail the non-Australian threads.

Could all Australians please fuck off and go watch The Block?

I come to this forum to expand my cultural horizon though contact with people from all around the world, not to read the finest shitposting Australia has to offer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUq4MAH1WHA
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091113232715AAlQtNW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The majority of Australians are miserable anti-social shits. There are so many here on Sup Forums because no one here (in Australia) really has many friends IRL.

Well we have nothing else to do apart from drink beer and block gay marriage laws.

Well the population of Australia is about 24 million, whereas the population of the USA is 324 million.

So on per capita terms, we may have the highest proportion of shitposters anywhere.

Which is ironic because the reason I went on the internet was so that I didn't have to associate with other Australians.

yeah nah cunt she'll be right ok praise tony

>Come to thread to agree with post
>See flags

At this time of night it's because we're the biggest group of English speakers around. The seppos are asleep and the eurocucks and britbongs are servicing rapefugees during the day.

Contrarily to what people think, Straya is full of cucks. Shitposting is an outlet for their inability to deal with all the fags they have.

youtube.com/watch?v=zUq4MAH1WHA

because they basically have nothing else to do. straya is the equivalent of the retard kid in the class who tries to mess with everyone, but noone gives a shit.

I think the "Australians are possessed by shitposting spirits" meme is overplayed. I will admit that I have seen some good posts, some witty ones, and also some really annoying ones by aussies. I still don't think you can hold them responsible for anything, memesters will get obsessed with anything amusing after all.

>the block
Fucking Block shills on Sup Forums
End my bloody life cunt

I bet OP isn't even a true blue VB/Carlton Draught drinking Aussie

reminder that bogan australians are fucking scum

I would support this, but if any country should dissolve from Sup Forums, it's Leafistan..

You guys aren't quite to that tier, yet. Though, I admit that eating cold spaghetti for breakfast is as degenerate as whatever slop they eat in Leafville.

Cause we're a nanny state shithole, thought you blokes could help us out of this mess

If you live in a major city, you ignore 80% of people since they fall into a few categories:

Leb cunts and wogs
Asians who study/asians who are in gangs
Australian bogans who are borderline retarded
Uni student beta cucks/neet beta cucks

who the fuck eats cold spaghetti for breakfast you stupid frog

Don't fuck with me, user. I lived in Brisbane for 2 months. Don't tell me that you don't eat that shit, along with your whipped cream that doesn't have sugar in it.

I admit that this was 10 years ago, and you may have evolved to warm spaghetti, but I saw what I saw.

And then I saw this:

au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091113232715AAlQtNW

Are you a Leaf in disguise?

>Australian bogans who are borderline retarded

Really rude way to talk about your family you stick up cunt

>Australian bogans who are borderline retarded

Really rude way to talk about your family you stuck up cunt

I'm half asian.

Thats a wildlife drink shit cunt

the block ended lads

This is the perfect habitat for shitposting

Everything is so fucking far away, I would be here less if I didn't have to drive for 40 minutes to get anywhere.

I'm here to learn/laugh. Hopefully Tassie still has a few good years before it ends up like Melbourne.

I broke up with my GF so now I have lots of time to spend on Sup Forums and eat mums tendies.

Aussies are my favorite posters. Leafs need to fuck off.

Those fucking aussies ruin every one of my top quality threads!
It really is a bother.

You mad because we destroyed your empire

>You guys aren't quite that tier, yet
>tier, yet

and what tier are you speaking of there buddy?

>France, nation of cucks. Will literally name their male children shit like marie, gabriel, and lexis.
>Surrender at the drop of a hat, prostrating their worn out anuses to their victors.
>Overrun by mudslimes
>Pride themselves in having a faggot inspired wardrobe
>Frequently eat shit like snails
>Some of the most exported shit from france is fucking wine and perfume. As if to remind everyone that france is a nation of faggots

Is that the tier in which you speak of there buddy? In all honesty though I have nothing against france, I'm sure it would be a nice country if it didn't have the overwhelming flaw of being occupied by french people.

Fight me cunt.

I do. I like it on toast

their internet is so shit, its the only kind of website where they can go.

day of the rake when?

You come here because you are jealous of every other nation's happenings.

You don't have mass shootings, chimpouts, or a satanic shadow government.

You're winning too much, and because of that you're bored enough to come here.

I was going to be angry then I saw the flag. Thanks for your input Muhammad

This is a big empty place with shitall to do and our politicians have never done anything right. It's a perfect storm for making pol shitposters.

Because Straya is full of strayans, cunt

because we were convicts n shit

>I come to this forum to expand my cultural horizon though contact with people from all around the world, not to read the finest shitposting Australia has to offer.

OP you would prefer sub-standard shitposting?

because our women are better crusaders then most foreign 'men'. Don't worry senpai, with Prez Trump you'll get bored of winning eventually. You may even call people cunt to their face with a smile

Best part? that was a sikh temple, not a mosque! fuck off we full.

Because our country sucks ass and we hate our fucking government

i cant watch youtube videos in good quality or download games because my internet.
image boards dont use too much bandwidth and i love shitposting, so that's my reason for being here

This thread is a swirling toilet. Well done, auspergs.