Backlash against AUDI Sweden for SJW Campaign

Audi Sweden launched an ad campaign with radical feminist Kakan Hermansson, known for tweeting that ACAB, supporting cop-killers and general SJWing.

After a facebook storm Audi pulled the campaign and disavowed Kakan.

Sweden YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcVRyfMuCE
youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=FfNjJ_BF8oA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SWEDEN FUCK YES

If anyone finds that Ad online, please link it

I wanted to buy an audi, not anymore

Audis are shit cars so it doesn't surprise me they'd make a shit ad.

Sweden is the finial boss against the Globalist
How is SD doing ?

just fucking die allready svenne bögar

Audis are so boring looking. My dream of BMW ownership is still intact.

Fuck you Audi.

This

>After a facebook storm Audi pulled the campaign and disavowed Kakan.
>Sweden YES!

Should be Sweden NO!

Don't forget to buy italian made Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde (green shamrock).

Rare flag

Hard to tell since Trump has stolen the spotlight from basicly all Swedish politics.
SD has about 19% from the lastest poll I can remember.

Also a neo nazi rally here in Sweden had a pretty big turnout. (Guys with green flags)

youtube.com/watch?v=rZcVRyfMuCE

well Audi is German and the Germans haven't gone completely feminist yet

When a company goes full SJW, that is a strong sell signal.

I wanna watch it with translations.

That's a fucken train wreck of a head right there, no wonder she got a chip on her shoulder

Fuck, I live in Stockholm but I was busy that day so I could not see the protests. Would have been cool t b h.

Cyprus isn't rare retard.

glad to see a major swedish company uncucking itself a bit.

Kakan literally means shit in czech. Im not even joking

These fuckin' faggot kids hurts my brain..

Haha, finnjävel. Hur går Svenskan i plugget då?

Fitting. She looks like shit too.

En kompis till mig som fotar på fritiden var där och dokumenterade. Vad man sett av demonstrationerna än så länge så verkar det bara vara antifa och de andra motdemonstranterna som betett sig våldsamt.

I want to FUCK Elinor

Antifa are just idiots. Human scum who contribute nothing to society. Probably none of these fuckers even got a real job.

Bitch has got a big face, lads

I never said they weren't idiots.
Violent fuckers like them don't have any arguments so they make everything a shouting match that eventually boils down to throwing things like chimps.

it's SWEDEN NO! in this case

Holy fuck my eyes
no wonder she's a feminist

>SD has about 19% from the lastest poll I can remember.
Weren't 25% a year ago?

It happened in Burgerland too, where they had that fat sow Amy Schumer do an ad campaign for a beer and she made trailers about the wage gap.
The sales of the beer plummeted, and the campaign was canceled.
Feminists are poison for anything they associate themselves with.

yeah wog cars look alright these days.

Pretty uncommon here though.

I never implied you said they weren't, Sven.
Just wanted to comment since antifa fuckers goes on my nerves. And yes, chimping out is their usual MO.

SWEDEN NO

some more snackbaring and well be back there again

God I just want to punch that stupid bull-dyke in the face.

SWEDEN NO

They always look how you'd expect

SWEDEN NO!!

Who the fuck thinks this would be a good idea?
"OK, we have to make some commercials for cars and beer. Who's the main target group? Men 25-50? Hmm, what should we put in the commercial? Oh wait, FEMINISTS! EVERYONE LOOOOOVES FEMINISTS! Why not remind all men that society regards them as second class citizens?"

>doesnt even know how to use "*country* no/yes"

Remember when Trump had less than a 2% chance of winning the election?

we're talking polls

And that prediction was based on the same thing.
Just imagine the media spin you saw in America combined with a public largely terrified to speak out publicly.
That's Swedish politics.

>was thinking about buying an Audi
Not anymore

See
There are some polls that give SD high numbers, but usually not. Last two elections, especially the one in 2014, there was a huge shock in the media about the actual election results, compared to what most polls said.

Another funny thing about the 2014 election. Two swedish statistician talked about how they had developed a new polling system based on the method that got everything right about the US 2012 election. They failed miserably!

I never claimed you didn't imply that he said they weren't Anders.

Yes but now all the parties that called SD facists etc. copies their politics and people go back to those parties like the dogs they are. They don't even admit their mistakes and keap on calling SD a facist nazi party etc. Even tough SD is actually a nationalliberal party that is way to weak on immigration and alot of other questions. Iirc liberal and socialdemocratic partys in neighbouring countries are stricter on immigration.

Buy an Alfa Romeo, then you'll finally be an alpha.

>they had developed a new polling system based on the method that got everything right about the US 2012 election.
Oh boy, after the shitshow that was 2016, they'll be scrapping that one real fast.

It's around 20% in the average of many polls, individual polls go so high as 26%. It's never been 26% in the averaged polls, though, it's at it's max now (+/- 1%). .

This will be our fall. The average person is cucked to the core, and as soon as the old parties threw them a plastic bone they came back like cowed dogs.

>she

Yeah it looks fucking great, but I think they will be 100k+ on the resale market.

All Coppers ARE Bastards tho, user. I only support them reflexively against the aggression of dumb coons.

They are still tools of the ZOG

>BMW
>not Mercedes
BMW is immigrant drug runner tier, Mercedes is proud Aryan tier.

I'll show that sissy how real men fuck

Calm down, Satan. We know who's side you're REALLY on.

>wanting to drive Audi or BMW like a disgusting Arab or Turk in the first place

this

Should get a Volvo or a used Saab.

>tfw I wanted an Audi A1

Remember, no Audi no Pepsi kids

Hopefully the person responsible for the ad campaign gets fired.
It's pretty obvious that the companies themselves don't really understand the kind of shit these people are trying to push.

desu she's right about cops. they are just brainless tools of the state. while the state works against us, cops are the enemy.

>literally everyone on Sup Forums would

>Mudslime detected

>he has to shill his cars on an micronesian picture collection drumcircle

These are coincidentally pretty much all of the non-disgusting pics on there, google it yourself.

>brainless peasant detected

youtube.com/watch?v=uVOGpdAz7Lk

tell me who they work for, because it certainly isn't us

you mean all those starved guys over 30

КAКAH
ha-ha-ha-ha

youtube.com/watch?v=FfNjJ_BF8oA

phwaor
swedes really are euroniggers
check that inverted facial bone structure and fingolian eye slant
what the fuck is gawn on

Audi and current Volvos are overrated overengineered unreliable pieces of euro trash. If i wanted a piece of shit ride for way too much id buy a Fiat.

Educate yourself

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

who fiat panda masterrace here?

>just cuz the cars name is """"""alfa""""" doesnt make you an alpha

i like the gearbox, nothing else

No they arnt. They beat the lower class behind closed doors. The lower class are criminals and muds.

She is a literal pig m8. She looks in the mirror and wishes she were a 5.

>poland
checks out

BMW and Audis are for nuveau rich, tasteless rednecks and diaspora scum who live for the chance to come back to their native country and brag how they have "made it".

Can't wait to see Sweden turned into a 3rd world Sharia shithole. They fucking deserve that.