OY VEY stephen colbert just named us

OY VEY stephen colbert just named us
youtube.com/watch?v=pKDBAgTBsOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH26boHgfQw
youtube.com/watch?v=Brg5ChOTaZM&t=4m20s
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/20/a-complete-timeline-of-obamas-anti-israel-hatred/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not watching this shit, what timestamp

Nigga, timestamp
I aint watching all that shit

around 2 min mark

sorry around 3 min

so unfunny and desperate
the guy ought to be surgically paralyzed from the neck down and left alone in a room to think about stuff for the rest of his life

all he says is breitbart and alt right

nothing interesting

>Hating Jews
>A bad thing

Breitbart is one of the most Zionist, openly pro-Israeli, pro-Jew news agencies out there. They're just against Marxism -- not Breitbart's fault so many Jews are SJW marxists.

>so many Jews are SJW marxists.
ironically so many of those jew SJWs are anti-israel and pro-palenstine

>Jon stewart
>Stephen Colbert
>John Oliver
>David Letterman
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Jimmy Fallon

can someone PLEASE tell me the difference between all these retards? They all pander to left wing millennials, what's the purpose of them all?

Even Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager call out Jews on the left.

liar

What the hell?? Where is David Letterman?

>hysterically leftist screeching and lies are what caused the alt-right and eventually the Trump presidency
>durr better double down and keep lying

Glad to see Trump's reelection campaign starting nice and early.

1:20min in and I already can tell he has a steel chastity belt on

Nope not after election 2012. Seeing this rough to Mr. Trump's victory and far beyond.

Although Jon Stewart pandered to the left, he did address shit the left did. But he was too soft on them.

The rest are shit, especially John Oliver.

Wait, didn't he do this very shit on election night? We get it Stephen, you're a fucking hypocrite.

this. His ratings are tanking. I can see why snl didn't want him. His nervousness and desire to be the class clown and liked has been rejected. No wonder SNL didn't want him.

>us
It's almost as if you only discovered Sup Forums during this election cycle.

I'm jaded and I want the newfaggots to leave.

On here don't say words like we, and us. Identifying as altright is cringe worthy as fuck too. The media use it as a label. If you embrace it they'll twist it to their liking. Just back Trump and that's it. Giving this garbage views just helps their cause.

>jew SJWs are anti-israel and pro-palenstine
Wish people would realize this and shut the fuck about Israel, as if it's had any meaningful impact on US foreign policy in a decade.

Fallon, is in fact based and a registerd Republican.

Too bad he has zero charisma, terrible acting, and totally unfunny. Not sure why he's the highest watched late night talk show host.

I wonder how many Liberals lost all respect they had for Oliver after his big hissy fit.

>G-guys don't call yourselves alt-right or your enemies will say mean words about you...

Cuck.

>as if it's had any meaningful impact on US foreign policy
good goy

How far Kimmel has fallen from The Man Show

He's taking the path of Glenn Beck, you can see it in his evermore bloating & red face, he looks as if he's manically going to cry at a moment's notice, just like Beck during his breakdown.

Stephen Colbert is losing his mind, it's been happening for awhile, but now he's finally starting to fullblown crack in front of everyone.

I say it will take just a few more months, right after Trump's inauguration, Colbert will entirely meltdown and turn into a blatant lunatic.

>cringe

you type all that bullshit and then out yourself using tumblr words, newfag

People like you are just as boring as the cringey "we" folk. Just so you know.

Iran deal? Something else? Please, inform me asshole and disabuse me of my ignorance.

the last minute of the video is pretty funny desu

Yep. Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Media Jews want to label this place as something it's not.

When you take their labels that's how they control you.

Jews are nice people.

I feel sorry for Jews being brainwash by Hollywood version of the Holocaust. Victim Statues.

The Jimmy Fallon show is actually pretty good Desu youtube.com/watch?v=fH26boHgfQw

What they don't want to admit is there are a fair number of centrist and even left wing folk on here who are just utterly sick of all the bullshit.

The audience triggered after every headline, Bannon would be proud.

Cuckbert is actually getting worse than current year man at this point.

Really? I thought he was just being nice to Trump. It's also interesting that the audience cheered on Trump. He should visit him again soon.

The Iran Deal is really good for United States and Israel. Only people who had a problem with it were the Neo Cons and Bibi.

Reminder that this is what they want. They want to feed hatred so you keep watching.

Going by the news, the last year was a page out of a storybook. It had all the typical hallmarks. A cliffhanger every week, enemies turned to friends and foes transformed to allies. Plot twists, and characters thought long gone reappearing at a pivotal moment. An unlikely man who rose above all his rivals and defeated everything that stood in his way.

When the story is good, it's the storyteller who wins. But what about when the story is over? The fights, the drama and the edge of your seat broadcasts are all no more. Naturally, they don't want to see their audience slip away. So the battles, the intrigue and the tension will continually be reported. It is best for them if the nation remains at each other's throats, but it isn't best for the nation.

The best thing you could do is just be nice to each other. It's exceptionally rare for there to be a downside to kindness, and there are many advantages.

Half these people retired or just liberal hollywood. The only dangerous one is John Oliver. He has to go back and theres a movement underway for that

I think Stewart's failure to address the left is part of why he failed. He did it SOMETIMES but rarely and like you say, too softly.

You can't spend the whole time under Obama pointedly ignoring things the Obama administration is doing. Bush jokes will only take you so far.

I think Stewart himself recognized how thin the material was getting and just let himself out the door while he still had some ratings.

m8

holy shit my sides. stephen cuckbert never ceases to give me the lulz

faggot

He's not laughing so much I'll tell ya
youtube.com/watch?v=Brg5ChOTaZM&t=4m20s

>p-penis am i right
>room bursts out in laughter
>leftist """"""comedy""""""

Agreed.

Now Trevor Noah is an absolute train wreck.

We never called yourself the "alt right" and we aint the fucking "alt right".

Get the fuck out normie!!!!!!!!

Wasn't really interested in that. And by the way, that actually went into effect and will probably stay in effect, so still not seeing the influence.

Sup Forums is not alt-right you fucking mong. All he says is alt-right, he doesn't name us.

They know that. But if they call Breitbart anti-Semitic, they just transfer that to Bannon and to Trump by association. Its all done intentionally unless they can be called out for it

The term alt-right is used to literally pidgeonhole mainstream conservate opinions like opposition to mass migration and Islam, the primacy of the traditional family and Christian values as some kind of fringe element of the right so that it appears to be more extreme than it actually is, and the new rebranded "conservatism" is nothing more than watered down left wing policies. It's about moving the goalposts of acceptable and you're playing up to it by identifying as this non-existent fringe movement

There's nothing more pathetic or lazy than a comedian who's entire humor derives from politics and shoving his opinion down people's throat. Colbert epitomizes this by literally just complaining about half of what the population thinks just so he can ensure his Liberal studio audience laughs.

You aren't talented Colbert. You have no skills. You are so bad at coming up with your own material you rely on mocking half of the country just so the other half can enjoy it. Fuck you and your agenda driven comedy.

You went from "let's give Trump a chance", to now accusing him of allying with White Nationalism. You complain about how the US needs to come together once again, but here you are antagonizing him like a two faced prick.

I've said it before and I've said it again. I hate Clinton, I hate Marx, I hate Obama, but of all the people I hate, none of them come close to the amount of hatred I feel toward these cunts like Samantha Bee, John Oliver and Colbert.

How fucking arrogant, how fucking egotistical must you be to think you somehow have the authority to dictate to millions of people as to what's the "correct" answer.

I wont rest until I see all these people shot in the head.

Well I just don't know why Trump has a problem with it.

it's canned laughter

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Sup Forums/reddit Alt-right

There's just absolutely no self examination on these cuck productions.

>Haha the alternative to being right amirite???

Its not that their side of the table has lost the plot and are incompetent and corrupt, its that these evil racist xenophobic islamaphobic neo nazi white supremacist demon monkeys have stumbled their way into success. Of course those labels all apply with Sup Forums, but are we going to pretend that there are suddenly no undesirables in any given group? Some of these jokes were kind of funny but you cant shake the feeling cuckbert isn't just invested in poking fun. cuck/10

He know what the popular opinion of the deal of deal was of his power base and the rest and he exploited that, or perhaps he felt it could have been better.

I am defending Israel, so you aren't being contrarian, but you're still shitposting, leaf.

Died in a plane crash last year not long after interviewing Hillary.

>I think Stewart himself recognized how thin the material was getting and just let himself out the door while he still had some ratings
Pretty stupid career choice. Why would he do it right before the election started heating up? Did he just make the decision very early and by the time he found out he would have the best material in his life, it was too late?

OP you liar. I bet you work for Colbert and you are just here to collect views.

what about Conan?

Will see what happens in a Trumps Presidency.

i fucked stephen colberts sister. AMA

>people that think alt-right is an actual ideological position

this new wave of pop-politics is fucking disgusting

Colbert is nothing but a jew telling people they must not be anti-semitic. No surprise there. It's like a mexican telling people they aint going to the USA to rob social security

so few people would dare call us out. what would they say? "Sup Forums", so people bingsearch that and find the home page and find weird boards from that, find some loli/cp and go after whoever told them about Sup Forums?

The problem is that these talk shows are always either in Cali or NY, deep blue states. Surely the time is long overdue for one that is set in a red state?

Basic bitch liberal. NO big deal. Andy is a a full blown cucked SJW, on the other hand.

>canuck talking hot garbage
Opinion discarded m8.

Kimmel fell all the day

>stephen colbert just named us
alt right =/= Sup Forums

Haven't really watched him. I don't care for Late Night talk shows.

GOMER PYLE!

It will always be in a city, which is a problem.

Even funnier considering the fact that Colbert is actually Canadian

This shit ain't funny. I can laugh at Trump jokes but damn late night TV is so cucked anymore.

Breitbart used to be zionist but it's pretty obvious that after Breitbart died they hate jews too

btw i fucking hate kikes but lets not pretend breitbart is the same as it once was.

>these provocative, funny headlines written by jews (one of them a race-mixing homosexual) mean that Bannon is an anti-semite
It's been one day and I'm already tired of this reasoning.

Its just...
Not funny

Pretty much this. Trump is also one of the most zionist, pro-israeli, pro-jew guys out there

breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/20/a-complete-timeline-of-obamas-anti-israel-hatred/

>Breitbart
>anti-semitic

I have to agree, there was maybe 2 or 3 times that I chuckled, but for nearly 9 minutes that's pretty shit for a comedian. I expected better from Colbert.

>jimmy fallon and jimmy kimmel are two different people
wait what

>Not sure why he's the highest watched late night talk show host.

Because he's relaxed, not everyone wants to be hit by funny one liners by an egghead before sleeping and going to work

>watching comedy central for any reason other than south park

Inexcusable desu senpai

>he fell for the alt right meme

Colbert really went full retard since the Report ended.

Colbert is just obeying his ((( masters )))

he went full retard the day he allowed anita sarkeesian and gave sympathy, same for john oliver

PENIS RICE A RONI LMFAO XDDDDDDD

Don't forget Trevor Noah.

Tbh, all of """Comedy""" Central. Even South Park is left wing cuckoldry

this is bad comedy, like whenever something traumatic happens and its quiet, then someone makes a bad joke, then everything goes back to normal. liberals are at the "bad joke" stage of their BTFO recovery before going back to insufferable.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

>Jon stewart
Don't you mean

Jon Leibowitz

Lol op is literally Stephen Colbert

There is nothing wrong with disliking something someone or a part of a certain group of people for the things which they do.

It is NATURAL. As a matter of FACT. Something would be wrong with me if I didn't get angry!

You are up late tonight Stephen. What's wrong, can't sleep?