Could 1st Form Awakened Shaggy take one (1) Space Marine in hand to hand combat?

Could 1st Form Awakened Shaggy take one (1) Space Marine in hand to hand combat?

I really fucking hate this meme and this entire website for propagating it. You're all unfunny sacks of shit and I would see you all burn.

Space Marines or Shaggy?

Do people really find funny this meme?

yes

i miss warhammer wednesdays

Only until it stopped being funny.

I like warhammer threads on Sup Forums, I just wish they would storytime more comics.

two unfunny memes does not make a funny meme

>Could a Meme about DBS beat something from a universe without it’s retarded levels of power creep
Obviously.

Lot's of franchises have space marines. be more specific.
Assuming you mean 40k probably not

Yeah 40k

I'm confident 1st form Shaggy could fuck Shepard up
No one of this mortal plane can defeat DoomGuy

can even ultra instinct top whining of this caliber? zoinks.....

I really love this meme because it shows how fucking infuriating is having constant dragon ball threads in Sup Forums and the mods do nothing about it because muh honorary Sup Forums bullshit, anime is anime and it shouldn't be allowed here

At which point in the series are we talking about here? Even Shaggy's base first form is stronger by the later arcs of Scooby doo.

The very first showing of Awakened Shaggy, earliest possible

This board and this entire site would unironically be a hundred times better if there was some sort of mental block on every single one of its users that prevented all attempts at "humor".

>I really fucking hate this meme and this entire website for propagating it.

Well, we're not gonna stop it because you shat in your diaper over it, so either ignore it or leave.

He got nerfed tho

This angers me

Beatniks > Hipsters

I really fucking hate bittered motherfuckers who hate fun only because their life is shit.

>Beatniks
Not quite accurate. I prefer to call them Smokies.

This

I love this shit lol

Isnt he a Beatnik tho?

he's a hippie

Why would they fight? Are his powers warp based

He didn't want to hand over Scooby cause the Marine assumed it was a warp beast

Bitch I'm gonna talk about it somewhere and it sure as fuck ain't gonna be Sup Forums

A new challenger appears

SKNIOZ

>taking Sup Forums this seriously
Nah, you're the problem here.

This needs to be a banner.