Dark Knights Rising: The Wild Hunt #1 Lettered Preview

The much-awaited return of Detective Chimp, co-written by Grant Morrison!

FIN

Is it scripted by Morrison too?

How long is this event gong to last?

Come on, DC has 2 3 if you count flash war events going on at the same time.

Flash War doesn’t start until the summer

>Swampy saved Chimp
based

Which two, Metal and DClock? I duuno, they are hardly events in the sense that they barely impact any ongoings.

>Fucking Rex the Wonder Dog

This has to be Morrison's work. Only Morrison would remember Rex.

Please papa Grant, don't kill Rex...

that makes me sad, you can't hurt animals >:(

This ends next month so you’re wrong

¡Dios Mio! Mataron al Chavo.

>Please papa Grant, don't kill Rex...
wild HUNT user. I'm sorry

Just as I suspected, a perversion of the only good author DC still had.

It looks good so far, what's your damage?

>DC
>Good authors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The autistic fags are coming hide ur thread

How bout Detective Chimp's all-new all-cool origin of getting the shit beat out of him on a regular basis and having the one person who was kind to him murdered and left in front of him for starters?

But it's Metal, it needs to be needlessly edgy and dark, that's what makes it cool and meta.

Edge is the best thing ever. Batman is the best hero ever, and that's why no one can win anything in this comic without Batman.

Doomsday Clock is a maxiseries. Are there even any tie in issues?

Wild hunt is issue 5 1/2

It makes him relatable and gives him a origin that can be used for tv shows and movies, get over it.

>red death on horseback

Grant Morrison the writer ?? That BALD ?

Crow

>Muh epik quote!!! xD

Thank God the talking chimp in a Sherlock hat has finally been brought down to a relatable level.

bar

Muh retard who thinks he's cool

Flash War is also in series, not a special book.

Didn’t realize being saved by Swamp Thing and befriending a white German Shepard who shows him the fountain of youth was relatable

The oversized Dark Nights: METAL #6 (final issue) has a chance of getting delayed because Capullo only has a few pages left to draw as of this writing.

There was another preview uploaded by another site

>anti music
I see Darkseid is still buttmad about Final Crisis

I think this might be the first appearance of Will Magnus and T.O. Morrow post new 52

Also you just know this issue will stand head and shoulders above the rest of the event.

WE MULTIVERSITY NOW

Fred died in Detective Chimp's first appearance in 1952 you fucking crybaby

And the science squad's first appearance in like nearly a decade. Hopefully you'll understand why my hype is through the roof

>Boiling an egg
>In front of a sentient egg

That's cold

Doomsday Clock is Rebirth, which was Superman Reborn, The Button and Oz Effect so far.

And also this Metal shit has been going on since last summer that it ends next month doesn't mean it took entirely too long to end.

They also just had the Super Sons, Teen Titans, Superman cross-over for no reason when two of the books are going to be irreparably changed because of the events of Metal and Bendis coming in and fucking shit up.

issue ends with a reveal there is a earth 53

>Morrison never did edgy reboots before
Retard, he built his career on edgy reboots of Animal Man and Doom Patrol.

Yo, it's ya boy, Egg Fu!

Legit happy to see this guy again, and hope to see him in the WW book soon. Goodness knows Wondy could use SOMETHING campy and lighthearted. I fucking swear, it's all serious all the time now.

It's not even an edgy reboot, that's straight up how Bobo's pre crisis origin was, he had to solve the murder of his owner. That guy is a fucking idiot.

You can tell Morrison wrote these, which begs the question: why not give him the whole issue?

Those aren't edgy reboots, moron.

Because you have terrible fucking taste?

>Buddy's entire family gets killed, he goes insane because of it, oh and he finds out he's a fictional character
>Doom Patrol is now mostly about mental illness and managing it to fight evil
>not edgy reboots

What more? I want more!

Snyder and tyion probably plotted it, and I bet Snyder does all the writing for the evil Batman and shit.

SWAMP THING
YOU ARE AMAZING

whole bunch of morrison bullshit that i won't bother to understand and raven has big moments

Holy shit, does this mean the 52 Island is still canon, or did Morrison just bring that crew back together?

They are on blackhawk island so we can't be sure if Oolong still exists. It probably does though. Everything is canon, remember?

>The virgin Doomsday Clock
>The chad Metal

Morrison described Chimp as a record keeper.
>HYPERCRISIS

Those really really aren't fucking edgy, you ignorant buffoon. The only part that could possibly be seen as edgy is the part with Buddy's family but that's not part of his origin, that's from the ending and you know damn well how that whole affaire actually ended, pretty much the exact opposite of edgy.
Then again, Superman has the most edgy origin, no? I mean... fucking genocide? What an edgy character, there really aren't many characters with fucking genocide as a central part of their origin.

I was bugging Snyder on twitter for months about where the hell are the Metal Men in this. I like to take credit now

Dunno who wanted red tornado though

The rest of this issue better reconcile Morrison's Hyper-adapter Barbatos and Snyder's Dark Multiverse Barbatos

Red Tornado is cool though

That's not even edgy that's just sad animal abuse that makes everyone feel bad.

>what's your damage
we have a YA shill here folks. Don't engage.

holy shit there's a red tornado fan

You say that, but Rex appeared in Shadowpact, featuring Detective Chimp and Nightmaster (who I hope doesn't stay dead)

Imagine getting this triggered by someone calling out a hack for being edgy.

>say something retarded
>get btfo
>hur dur u mad
Like clockwork

Has anybody else realized they don't list the editors on these anymore? Is nobody dumb enough to put their name next to this garbage?

>fucking genocide
Oh look the YA shill doesn't know superman's origin.

well we don't have a credits page

There hasn't been a credits page since they kicked that berganza dude out.

It an adapter, it adapted.

The New Gods weapons are living stories, it rebooted itslef like every other demon from every other myth.

You mean like this one?

You're right, it's only genocide in a few retellings. Still, his origin contains the death of billions. Too much edge.

user that isn't a Metal comic. It isn't even a tie-in.

Yeah, but user was talking about credits pages not appearing, unless I misunderstood him and he was only talking about the Metal books... which is a huge possibility now that I think about it

I know I'm right. I'm also right that you're a YA shill and that because that office is full of fucking women and casuals you had to look that up.

And no, the sad unavoidable death of billions isn't edgy it's fucking tragic. Rewriting that tragedy as a genocide is edgy and it's exactly the type of garbage I expect Bendis will do.

>HAAH WAAW

>This has to be Morrison's work. Only Morrison would remember Rex.

You weren't around for Infinite Crisis then. That panel with him and Rex drinking from the fountain is an almost exact copy of the one from his backstory in Day of Vengeance.

I was pretty clearly talking about Metal. Did that berganza guy even edit Harley?

I'm sure you can ask someone, YA shill.

>mommy wont buy me comics if she sees they are violent u gays

It was genocide in the animated series too, dummy. And the "unavoidable death of billions" is most certainly edgy. One of the edgiest origins actually.

so whats the gentry cameo

They show up in the background of one panel playing poker, completely oblivious to everything else going on around them.

there's more of the preview at denofgeek

>And the "unavoidable death of billions" is most certainly edgy. One of the edgiest origins actually.
>The shill says disagreeable things to keep the thread bumping

you seem to get a bonus when something hits the bump limit. You pieces of shit never let these threads die.

I don't feel like replying to the obvious troll but I'm still dumbfounded at the idea of people who thinks real events like genocide, violence, torture or rape shouldn't be used in stories because they are "edgy" and therefore inherently bad. Imagine how much more limited storytelling would be if we had to subscribe to that childish line of thinking

what does it add to the story?

You sound mentally ill.

Murricans are unironically pro censorship.

yes the actual physical copies still have credits pages. it's just not in the rips but if you actually paid for a fucking comic you'd know that, wouldn't you? fucking morons

Imply the other party is insane, common tactic with you shills.

Superman is owned by the same company as batman, who watched his parents gunned down in front of him and wollows in the memory ever since. No shill, you aren't going to call anyone insane if you're defending the point that Superman losing his home planet is edgier than that.

hey i was talking about the preview

Two different entities.

It's right here you goddamn retards, Berganza is even credited Kill yourselves.

>physical copies still have credits pages
>actually paid for a fucking comic you'd know that, wouldn't you?

Number one, post that because I don't believe you. Number two not buying a garbage ass event book does not mean someone doesn't buy comics and it's pretty fucking pathetic if you think like that. Scott Snyder is a faggot and I don't support his garbage. I did, however, buy the one-shots.

If you actually read comics you would know that the credits pages normally art part of the panels. If you're referring to the white and red spread with all of the credits for the event excuse me for seeing that as more of an ad considering they ran it like one in the build-up to this schlep.

That wasn't me, I'm not even gonna take the time to respond to your chimpout though. You are mad. On top of everything else, that's Detective Chimp's actual origin.

awesome

Your Autism is over 9000

You are such a mongoloid it's unreal, the credits page is not only in this preview and this comic, but it's in this thread. You have the gall to tell anyone else they don't read comics when you made up some bullshit about DC getting rid of credits pages with absolutely no basis in reality. Right here the editors are credited on the previous page, the writers and pencillers/inkers are credited . Obviously it's a 2 page spread in the physical copy. No chance in hell you read comics if you can't even read a fucking Sup Forums thread. Get some sturdy rope, find a nice tree and swing from it, by your neck.