Who's read for some paintballling?

Who's read for some paintballling?

youtube.com/watch?v=mBiPf707mWQ&lc=

This really makes absolutely no sense in your grim and gritty real world universe. Lex is an industrialist and philanthropist who sees himself as protecting the earth from invaders. Wade is a mercenary. The Injustice Guild is built on self-aware comic book villain logic.

Does Bernie Madoff call El Chapo and Charles Manson and the Taliban and say, "So tired of these cops and FBI agents, time we had a group of our own!"

It also doesn't make sense with Heisenlex, who has been established as somewhat socially inept, incapable of even giving a speech. He doesn't have the charisma and presence of mainstream Lex. How would he manage a group of large, conflicting egos?

>This really makes absolutely no sense in your grim and gritty real world universe.

Neither does Suicide Squad, but they still made that shitpile.

>"So tired of these cops and FBI agents, time we had a group of our own!"

Can we assemble a real Injustice League right now?

>Whitey Bulger
>War Machine
>Casey Anthony
>Fred Phelps
>Harvey Weinstein
>Chris Brown

>Wade

Fuck. Got me

Tell me DC is not planning to tease Darkseid in the first JL movie to detour with the legion of doom in the second and retake Darkseid for the third one

Lol there ain't gonna be a second or third movie m8

>Lex is an industrialist and philanthropist who sees himself as protecting the earth from invaders.
Not always.

>Wade is a mercenary.
Money is money. Plus it's almost certainly going to become a plot point that explains how he either quits or betrays Lex for not getting paid.

>How would he manage a group of large, conflicting egos?
Money.

Suicide Squad was still grim and gritty. Lots of people died.

"Do you like my Arkham Origins Deathstroke cosplay, Lex? I 3D printed the armor pieces myself."

Darkseid wasn't even teased in Justice League. New Gods were teased in Batman Vs Superman but Steppenwolf was a generic bad guy, other then his name and the Motherboxes (which were generic McGuffins) there wasn't any New God tie ins in Justice League.

>Lex is an industrialist and philanthropist who sees himself as protecting the earth from invaders.
>Not always.

No shit but we're talking about this universe.

This can't be real. It looks worse than I remember.

>No shit but we're talking about this universe.
Which is why I said "not always." A wealthy genius with no reputation to lose is arguably more dangerous than ever.

Steppenwolf directly mentioned Darkseid by name.

So the Legión of Doom Will Be :
Grant Morrison
Joker
Deathstroke
Black manta
Black Adam
Cheetah
(Maybe thawne )

>Darkseid wasn't even teased in Justice League.
Steppenwolf name dropped Darkseid one time only and that was all we got. It was a "blink and you miss it" reference. The deleted scene that introduces Darkseid himself makes me so mad it was removed and I hate whoever decided to remove it. Fucking hell.

Deathstroke was suppose to be the bad guy in the Batman Solo movie. It was the dumb idea of Geoff “I hate Batman and don’t read Batman comics” Johns and Chris Terrio’s shitty script.

THANKFULLY, Based Reeves threw out their shitty script and is hopefully getting rid of Deathstroke.

>Does Bernie Madoff call El Chapo and Charles Manson and the Taliban and say, "So tired of these cops and FBI agents, time we had a group of our own!"

I'd watch that.

It's gotten less realistic over time.

Has the deleted footage leaked yet?

I don't understand your beef with Deathstroke. Do you want yet another Batman vs Joker story?

Jesus, how do they make it look so much worse than a fucking CW show?

By basing it off of Arkham Origins
At least CW made an original suit

Step aside, scrubs.

So say we all!