My sister brought home a muslim yesterday. Judt kill me please

My sister brought home a muslim yesterday. Judt kill me please.
How can I save her?

Smack her over the head with the old good book and demand she read it

You could make things difficult but the problem is that your sister will find a way regardless. Plus if you push her away, the muzzie will only seem better in comparison.

Sure, she's headed straight for the redpill but you probably value her safety. Hate to say, but it might be too late here. Hasn't your dad got anything to say about this ? If he's alright with it, you're basically done.

Is your father a cuck? If so, there is nothing you really can do about it.

Show how much racist you are, he'll run away. And start to call your sister as what she deserves: a bitch. Sad but true.

kill the muslim by nailing him to a cross covered in pig blood

>My sister brought home a muslim yesterday.
And why is he still breathing?
Either you're underage or a god damn weakling.

Our father is dead

How he die?

Sorry for asking but, is your sister a virgin?
Because if she isn't, there's no point in worrying because she's not worth salvation.

Oh that's fucking why. She wants a take charge tough alpha, and all the white men are cucked out in Germany because they refuse to acknowledge how bad fucking ass they were as Nazi's.

>Our father is dead
>How he die?
Yes how did he die also how old are you

why didnt u fill in his shoes?

Car crash. Im 19 and shes 17.
Pretty sure she is

only way to save her is to put a fence around your home. A fence made out of pig and dog entrails

Sprinkle bacon bits all over your house. It's like covering your house in garlic to drive away vampires.

I can't understand why in Germany u can't be openly racist, I somehow understand all the holocaust prohibition thing but come on, we finish with fascism in the late 70's and racism isn't a taboo here

Sorry to hear that.

What you need to do is get this guy 1 on 1 and get a read on him. He will either be totally benign or show some signs of being the stereotypical muzzie.

You can bring things up as a patriarch type so he feels he must respect you to a degree. Grill him and see if he respects womens rights, how he feels about Germany, etc.

Just get to know him. Let him know that you have a problem with Islam and explain why. Get it out in the open.

But bring a weapon. He IS still a terrorist after all

Sorry to hear that. Still, that means you could step it up. You're the man in the house now, clearly your sister needs one. Sounds like you're really given a chance here buddy.

Try to force her to stop and she'll rebel, act like you don't care and she'll assume you're ok with it. You'll have to red pill her. Is she aware of what it's like to be a Muslim woman? Or is she too retarded to realize her life will be shit?

>Pretty sure she is
In my opinion, first you need to talk to her kindly and try to find out what she finds so fascinating about this refugee. Because if you don't know what attracts her to him, it'll be pretty much impossible to talk her away.

Are you white trash? Muslims are not acceptable boyfriends for German girls from good families.

Irish are somehow XD

Put your foot down tell her that fucking mud men is a bad move show her rape statistics and next time the sand ape shows up at your door just smash him in face as hard as you can then have a good old fashioned boot party on his skull 88

don't
rape her

sorry I can't understand all the holocaust prohibition neither

It's too late. An honour killing is the only way

Do an rape on your sister and knock her up before he gets a chance. At least pure baby out of it.

>You can bring things up as a patriarch type so he feels he must respect you to a degree.
Exactly this!
Let him know that he better respect her, because you're there to protect her honor.
Tribal mentality and intimidation is the only way you make them understand.

>letting a muzzie near your pure sister
>letting him into your house

jesus christ you pathetic cuck. thank god i'm a slav and dont have to deal with this shit.

Act like nothing is wrong.

Sneak the negatives of Islam in places she'll find it. Texts, photos, videos, in a way that doesn't look like you are doing it on purpose.

She'll discover it "on her own" so to speak. You can be blameless.

That is the most ignorant, racist, closed minded thread I've ever heard in my life! Seriously you should be ashamed of yourself! You would rather her die than date a Muslim?? Oh my god! That's AWFUL! he could easily be the nicest person in the world but you wouldn't know because your so freaking stuck up and racist! Come on! This is 2026! Almost 2017! Grow up!!! Jesus! What has this world come to?? As long as she's happy why would you want to screw with it? O wait! I know! Because you'd rather have your sister be miserable than date a Muslim... Right... Right... Well keep living your life in a box and see what kind of **** you start and what kind of a relationship you and your sister have! ...stupid people these days... Holy god...

>can't tell if fresh pasta or sour kraut

and an ALLAHU ACKBAR TAKBIR BEHEAD THE INFIDELS to you young man

Then youre the male figure in her life. You need to get dirt on him and attack his charcter. Leave out the muslim shit, just attack who he is as a human. The second the you mention anything she deems as racist she'll disregard your opinion.

why is his happiness worth less that his sisters or the mohammadian?

>This is 2026

Oh shit!? Our future really is doomed...

8/10, could be straight out of a germans mouth.

Back to Africa and out of /pol, thanks.

>brought home

She's gone.

Leave the house.

>NOW FUKN M8

Tell him that you're going to be best buddies (not really but it doesn't matter) as long as he respects her
And that you'll smash his knees and have him raped by pigs if he does anything to her
Remember to sound as much of a psycho as possible while threatening him

>or sour kraut

lost

T H I S

heres what you do Germanbro

>go to local chapter of your neonazis
>tell them your sis is dating a muzzy
>pledge your life to their cause if they send men in masks to attack the couple walking home, kill the muzzi and beat the girl half dead

she will never touch another muss again and you will finally do something productive with your faggot cuck life.

Honor killing is the only option.

>germany
why did i even check
just admit defeat user your family is now worthless
move away, disown, start anew
otherwise your gonna be uncle to a little akbar while missing mohammad is either
>in german prison
>has a harem (sis is now wife 6)
>has akbared
good luck, you guys need to have a civil war or just admit defeat

this

a physical barrier of sort is the only real solution.

Smack her over the head with the Quran and demand she read it.

Then she'll know what kind of hell she'd be getting herself in.

Mashallah !
Mazel tov !

Fake n gay
Move along
Seen these before

I actually read some koran verses with her already but shes like
>but user there are horrible things in the bible too no one takes them seriously

Criminally underrated.

yeah pack it up man

its over. honor killing is seriously your best option. maybe have a threesome with her and the guy and then kill everyone in the room. theres no hope for your situation

Do you have any Serbian friends who can play an accordion?

Well that means she is not stupid like the rest of pol and understand that religion is not the problem people are

Just like With guns

Sorry i hope i dont trigger you guys

There only one solution, Hans. A final solution.

buy her 2 burkas, 1 her sized and 1 tiny one
>tell her to keep the small one for her first-born daughter

>tfw you can truly imagine a german cuck saying this

That sucks man and whats worse is she will most likely end up losing her virginity to a muzzie

>there are horrible things in the bible too
Horrible things that JESUSCHRIST NEVER DID nor he commanded his followers (who see in him the perfect example of Christian morality) to do.
On the other hand Mohommed did commit several crimes, and commanded his followers to follow his example as "perfect muslim man" as well.
Ask her to ask his muslim boyfriend if Muhammad was perfect and every man should follow his example! His answer will redpill her!

Well, well, better focus on the enemy. How old is he?
Anyway, the deep/dark web is always open. Wake up and pay an assassin.

Ok, we all now that Hans is done becaus it's a fait accompli or whtever. Now to the real question:

What will we do if our daughter brings home a nigger or muslim in the future? How to prevent it, and what to do when it happens that removes the subhuman from the equation but doesn't land us in jail.

I'm glad I don't have a sister

if she's willing to associate with a muslim it's likely she's already considered killing you in your sleep.

it's either you or her. think about it.

>Ask her to ask his
ask her to ask her* muslim boyfriend...? not sure if this is grammatically correct, it's 5am.

People take all the Bible seriously. Point out how she knows nothing about Christianity or any other religion which is why you have to educate her.

Resistance to Muhammed's teachings is apostasy. And the punishment for it is death.

Look up David Wood videos.

At least I can be glad that my sister is more autistic than me and will never find love or happiness. Thanks OP.

What the **** is wrong with you!?!?!?!!! You are sick. They love each other. You ARE hurting her and you're kinda encouraging them to run away together. You are not helping her. And religion is passed on from the mother so her children will be Christian anyway. And his parents can report your threats to the police so be careful.

Tell her to invite him over for dinner, and cook for the 3 of you.

>sneak bacon/pork into the meal
>once you're nearly done subtly drop a line like this:
> "hey sis remind me to pick up some more bacon tomorrow, I used the last of it tonight"
>he freaks out
>act mildly upset/indignant
> "dude what's your problem? I try to be kind and this is the thanks I get? How was I supposed to know all of your dietary rules?
>she is weirded out by his reaction

I wish germany stopped getting cucked.
EU was a mistake

Embarrassing kraut, just beat the living shit out of that guy and tell him to stay away.
And smack some sense into your sister, no shitskins at home period.
Muslims don't have these problems with their daughters/sisters because they won't tolerate it and act like passive cucks. Fuck you

What's wrong with you, german faggot?

>No.98625216

woman are whores

If she's the kind of german girl we're expecting, she'll just get super mad at her own brother for doing that.

That won't work here.

What is wrong with you? Muslims are tolerant and peace loving people. If I had a sister I'd be proud of her if she dated a muslim

não sejas racista mén, essa cena é buéda fatela vá. diz não ao racismo :---DDD

Your a grown man bit act like a fucking faggot, show some dominance, smack that guy up.

Beat him until he is no longer recognizable? You need to make it blatantly clear that he is not accepted, and sowing fear and pain is the best way.

Yes my sister yesterday has dated 3 muslims. I'm so glad to them, we're going to the Mecca togheter now. We're so happy.

Talk to him 1 on 1.
Tell him if he harms your sister, he'lol regret it, then keep a close eye on your sister.
Any beating marks and you call the police, don't go after him yourself, you'all only be caught in the crossfire of things.

Just do like we do here in Brazil, walk toward him then you shoot.

Get
a
dog

Your sister probably has those beautiful rare and pure 100% Germanic genes that accomplished much of human progress. He's probably 1/4-1/3 sub-saharan African.

This is infinitely depressing.

You dumb cucks will never understand. Women adapt to their surroundings, so if they know that bringing home a Muzzie will make them a social outcast/hated by their family, they will not.

its really that simple. now back to your cuckshed.

Starts with "holo"..

I've met more Muslims who tolerated me than cucks have.

I could literally be a friend with a Muslim and some Liberal shits will get pissed at me, and soon they start telling the Muslim to get violent towards me even though we were cool before the Libs showed up.

Just a sad story of my high school life.

Its basically why Muslims get special classes and programs in our school while Christians aren't allowed to have such a thing even though more than half of my school was Christian.

Well, judging by the fact that you cowards would likely never use the sort of language you use on this site IRL, there you probably won't do shit.

Post gender progressive pictures here.

Tell her: "You're not my sister anymore."
Ignore her until she comes to her senses.

literally beat the crap out of him, your sister is lost however you will be on the news
you will be Winkelried

Brit Indian Oldfag. I will help you German bro.

You need to step up and be the man of the family. you will push her away if you tell her not to date him. spend time with her, introduce her to white friends with a right mindset.

With this guy warn him off. Go around to his house. speak to his father and his mother and say that he is is not to mix with your sister. He's probably seeing her behind thier back and they will not want him dating before marriage.

You need to subtly redpill. take her and see how degenerate this motherfuckers are.
Your sister is vunerable after the death of your father and these motherfuckers seize vunerable people to convert.

Unfortunately you are very young. You dont have a lot of life experience and if you force her or push too hard she will go exactly the opposite way... I would speak to older members of your extended family for guidence and help.

>How can I save her?
honor killing.

But really a lot of this ground work should have been done to you as a child by your parents. they shoudl have instilled you that dating outside your race is not acceptable and muslims espcially will lead to outright rejection.

Kek, italy.

I'm sure you would know some Mafioso who could do this for you, right?

this.

So she was not raised redpilled? Are your parents cucks?

My father would kill me if I turned gay or me or one of my siblings brings home a subhuman.

Read the thread

It's an unlucky situation.